Healthy 40 Year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: "I Blame the Unvaccinated for This!"

I never said that vaccinations wouldn't damper the death rates. The rest is exactly what I said. Make sure you see your doctor before getting any vaccine, this idea that people can walk into a store and get a vaccine without consulting a doctor is pretty damn stupid on their part. I know now from experience.

WTF? How often do you see a doctor to get your flu shot?

WTF? How often do you see a doctor to get your flu shot?
WTF? Never said anything about going to get a flu shot.

I got the Covid vaccine, and after the fact I went to my doctor, she told me I should not have gotten the shot because of my autoimmune disorder.

WTF? Never said anything about going to get a flu shot.

I got the Covid vaccine, and after the fact I went to my doctor, she told me I should not have gotten the shot because of my autoimmune disorder.
Well obviously if you have immune system disorders (including abnormal allergic reactions) you should consult a doctor.

But people without such history do not need to go see a doctor before getting vaccinated for either flu or Covid-19...or using aspirin for that matter.

Story is fake

The typical way how ideologist avoid to start to think. I gave you German values because I knwo who is trustworthy here and who is not trustworthy. Again - I wrote:
----
Someone infected her with the Sars-Co-V2 virus. That's why she had to die. And adipositas is also a problem. 113% higher risk for a hospitalisation, 74% higher risk for intensive care, 48% higher risk to die. Nevertheless someone infected her - that's why she is dead now.

PS: I forgot - lower risk to die because she was a woman. 40:60! So her risk had been totally in the average. And because she was young her risk was even lower.
----

Last edited:
It was proven to be satire

Okay. I will never understand the US-American form of humor. Do you enjoy it that hundreds of thousands US-Americans died a terrible lonesome death? And still we don't know the dark figures. It will need a long time to analyze after this pandemics how we had been able to fight better against this pandemic - but not to fight and to surrender is not acceptable at all. Very most people who die are not vaccinated.

the main difference is that the Spanish Flu was not a Gain of Function bioweapon paid for by a psychopath and released by a terrorist

Here in Germany no one thinks seriosly about that this virus had something to do with a weapon. Makes not any sense this idea. If you find a mop of curly hair which looks like a broom and a rope then you need a lot of fantasy to construct a dangerous bow and error ... ah sorry: arrow ... out of it. What is the sense of a weapon which after an activation kills unspecifically and increasingly everyone without any possibility of control and which attacks also the own people? Makes absolutelly not any sense.

As well the spanish influenza - "made in the USA" - and covid-19 - "made in China" - are nothing else than natural catastrophes. And pandemics teach very clear that we should work together worldwide - and not against each other.

Last edited:
Well obviously if you have immune system disorders (including abnormal allergic reactions) you should consult a doctor.

But people without such history do not need to go see a doctor before getting vaccinated for either flu or Covid-19...or using aspirin for that matter.
Interesting opinion. Thank you.

Animals can also transfer Covid viruses. Covid has been around for centuries and have mutated for centuries. We will never be rid of Covid, it is just like the flu. It will always mutate unless every living animal and human get a vaccine.

Covid-19 exists since 2019 - that's why it was called covid-19. The virus is SARS-Co-V2. It's a new virus and we learned very fast a lot about it. It's not this relatively harmless covid virus you think about.

And if you try to think "chemically" then it is very diffcult to make analogies. 2 H2+O2 -> 2 H2O (+energy). Two relatively dangerous gases produce a harmless fluid and the chemical characters of all this substances are very different.

It’s not hard. Look it up.

Now tell me how the facts listed are wrong.
Again: Tell me very concrete how you fight against this virus with what kind of weapon! Idiocies don't help.

Last edited:
Covid-19 exists since 2019 - that's why it was called covid-19. The virus is SARS-Co-V2. It's a new virus and we learned very fast a lot about it. It's not this relatively harmless covid virus you think about.

And if you try to think "chemically" then it is very diffcult to make analogies. 2 H2+O2 -> 2 H2O (+energy). Two relatively dangerous gases produce a harmless fluid and the chemical characters of all this substances are very different.
I said Covid viruses. Lots of info on Covid viruses. I already new about the origin and history of Covid-19 but thanks anyway.

Here in Germany no one thinks seriosly about that this virus had something to do with a weapon. Makes not any sense this idea. If you find a mop of curly hair which looks like a broom and a rope then you need a lot of fantasy to construct a dangerous bow and error ... ah sorry: arrow ... out of it. What is the sense of a weapon which after an activation kills unspecifically and increasingly everyone without any possibility of control and which attacks also the own people? Makes absolutelly not any sense.

As well the spanish influenza - "made in the USA" - and covid-19 - "made in China" - are nothing else than natural catastrophes. And pandemics teach very clear that we should work together worldwide - and not against each other.

Key quote: Here in Germany no one thinks seriously...

Yeah, I agree with you

I said Covid viruses. Lots of info on Covid viruses. I already new about the origin and history of Covid-19 but thanks anyway.

Covid viruses priduce a cold. Influenza viruses produce an influenza. And covid-19 viruses produce covid-19 and long covid. / Relativelly harmless // very dagerous // extremely dangerous. ////

A problem in the German and English language is that we use the same word for a cold and influenza - you say "flu" we say "Grippe" when we think normally about a cold - but indeed this are two totally different things. An influenza is damned dnagerous but that's one reason why influenza is undertestimated. And on a similiar reason the expressions "covid-virus" and "covid2-virus" let many people think covid-19 is harmless like a "flu" = "cold". But indeed it is much more dangerous than an influenza.

Forum List

Back