Healthy 40 Year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: "I Blame the Unvaccinated for This!"

Maybe you should stop speaking nonsense which helps no one anything but is even counterproductive. How about that?

Tell me very concrete how you like to fight against this virus. Eye to eye? Good luck! It has no eyes, it has no legs, it has no brain. You are the eyes, the brain, the legs for this virus.
Maybe you should do a little research and realize that there is plenty of evidence that indicates that this virus was genetically manipulated. Then do some research and figure out who paid for it. How about that?

The first way to tackle this virus is to find out how it occurred. Then, unlike you sad ass democrats that have only opted to mandate personal behavior and enrich the drug companies by focusing ONLY on the vaccine and your unwillingness to repurpose existing treatments, I'd opt for trying an all of the above approach. We need to use medications, vaccines, and we need to stop allowing unscreened people to swarm our southern border with Covid positive people. We need some outside the box thinking to beat this crap and to actually follow real science instead of the democrat's religion of science cult.

zaangalewa Absolute nonsense. But prove me wrong, post your evidence that American scientists CREATED the Spanish flu in a lab. You are a foreign national being paid to post. Admit it. Your English is terrible and your posts are a complete JOKE.

Oh kidney disease can cause obesity like that....

there was a boy in my high school that I sat next to in homeroom, who was that obese.... Everyone else in school made fun of him, but I befriend him...I felt sorry for him and the way people treated him....

kids in school couldn't understand why some cute varsity cheerleader like me, spent time with him, letting him know that not all thin people, are insensitive jerks...

some people, can Care 4 all, no matter the other person's looks.
Yes Care, good point about the genetic cases of obesity, which are very different than choosing to over eat and wind up 50 plus pounds overweight.

I just checked various sources and the information is a little conflicting but I will go with this, at least 50% of obese individuals or more are from over eating.

It is also worth noting, that the percentage of obese people in the United States is increasing and has been increasing over many years. This increase in obesity within the US indicates poor to no dietary measures and environmental factors. Even the attitude one has about food is a sensitive issue for many people who over eat and a stumbling block to working on reducing weight in a healthy way. Harvard has a few good studies about the differences (I skipped reading CDC’s take) and I’ll post a source that I found to be pretty informative.

I find this prediction startling:

“Boston, MA – About half of the adult U.S. population will have obesity and about a quarter will have severe obesity by 2030, according to a new study led by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.”

Keep caring for all CareForAll!

What says it all is how easily it is to fool you ppl with fake news. This article is entirely made up, but everyone on the right automatically eats it right up and never questions a random "screenshot" without an actual link.
Considering various media outlets your point is valid to question whether or not the picture is the same woman. I have not read anything to discredit that, so please share your source.

IMO, even if this picture is not the woman, the topic is a valid conversation because at least 40%, if not 50% of all dying from COVID-19 are reportedly obese. That needs to be discussed openly and proactively in the public and medical community, not some side note.

zaangalewa Absolute nonsense. But prove me wrong, post your evidence that American scientists CREATED the Spanish flu in a lab.

Possible that you created the spanish influenza as a biological weapon. But as well in case of the spanish influenza as also in case of covid-19 I do not think the ceation of this virusses had happened intentionally. It are natural catastrophes called "pandemics". Pandemics force all mankind to work together.

You are a foreign national being

Or with other words: a Red Indian ... ah sorry: a German.

paid to post.

You are amusing.

Admit it. Your English is terrible

Indeed it is not English - it is German with English elements what I speak , I know. I'm damned bad in foreign languages. And the English grammar is perhaps a little too simple and impatient.

and your posts are a complete JOKE.

Maybe - But for sure is not a joke your hate against everything what you do not like to understand.

Last edited:
If your BMI is over 40, chance of death increases by 90%. She was unhealthy.

You intentionally ignored what I said. I used German values and I said this:

Someone infected her with the Sars-Co-V2 virus. That's why she had to die. And adipositas is also a problem. 113% higher risk for a hospitalisation, 74% higher risk for intensive care, 48% higher risk to die. Nevertheless someone infected her - that's why she is dead now.

PS: I forgot - lower risk to die because she was a woman. 40:60! So her risk had been totally in the average. And because she was young her risk was even lower.

Maybe you should do a little research and realize that there is plenty of evidence that indicates that this virus was genetically manipulated.

Here in Germany no one thinks so because nothing gave only little indicator for this - not in the gene-code of this virus - nor in the reality around. Why China should had been interested in the developement of a such bad biological weapon?

Then do some research and figure out who paid for it. How about that?

You use an US-American form of paranoic logic - so I guess it is possible for you to take a look in your own anglo-american world to find out whether someone of your own people - or secret service or military or private organisation - did develope such a bad weapon and had let it explode in China.

The first way to tackle this virus is to find out how it occurred.

In 2019 in China. It came from animals.

Then, unlike you sad ass democrats

I am a German. I have absolutelly nothing to do with the political party "the Democrats" of the USA. And if I am right you should write this "demcrats" here "Democrats". Or do you like to say you are not a democrat?

that have only opted to mandate personal behavior and enrich the drug companies by focusing ONLY on the vaccine and your unwillingness to repurpose existing treatments, I'd opt for trying an all of the above approach. We need to use medications, vaccines, and we need to stop allowing unscreened people to swarm our southern border with Covid positive people. We need some outside the box thinking to beat this crap and to actually follow real science instead of the democrat's religion of science cult.

Aha - you are a "Querdenker" - "outside the box thinker". This was a short time ago an honorful title for real thinkers - and meanwhile is this a description here in Germany for the New Nazis and their useful idiots. Nazi propaganda first kills words and symbols and then kills people. The Swastika once had also only been a symbol for friendship and sympathy - then they made it to a sign for deadly horror. Is it possible you are on your own the criminal idiot your parents warned you never to be? ... One moment: Are your parents vaccinated? If not hurry up. Think faster. The situation for not vaccinated people seems to become more and more critical.

Last edited:
You intentionally ignored what I said. I used German values and I said this:

Someone infected her with the Sars-Co-V2 virus. That's why she had to die. And adipositas is also a problem. 113% higher risk for a hospitalisation, 74% higher risk for intensive care, 48% higher risk to die. Nevertheless someone infected her - that's why she is dead now.

PS: I forgot - lower risk to die because she was a woman. 40:60! So her risk had been totally in the average. And because she was young her risk was even lower.
Story is fake

MarathonMike

Your "idea" is not any idea. When you hate China because it caused a pandemic then you could also hate the USA for the spanish influenza which was made in the USA. In general is hate not any answer at all. The theme "intermediate hosts" is by the way much more complex - it seems also to exist an unkown host. And we on our own infect also other animals.

the main difference is that the Spanish Flu was not a Gain of Function bioweapon paid for by a psychopath and released by a terrorist

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Very clear: A virus has no legs. Human beings carry it to others. This has to stop and the numbers of virusses wordwide have to be reduced by vaccinations. Has anyone any better idea?
Animals can also transfer Covid viruses. Covid has been around for centuries and have mutated for centuries. We will never be rid of Covid, it is just like the flu. It will always mutate unless every living animal and human get a vaccine.

Animals can also transfer Covid viruses. Covid has been around for centuries and have mutated for centuries. We will never be rid of Covid, it is just like the flu. It will always mutate unless every living animal and human get a vaccine.
Agreed.

The poster you are responding to thinks vaccines are the only thing that can save humanity from viruses. It must amaze him to learn viruses have affected mankind forever, yet we somehow miraculously survived and thrived. He’s also completely unaware of approaches we can take to help us beat a viral pandemic, other than a vax. Weird.

Agreed.

The poster you are responding to thinks vaccines are the only thing that can save humanity from viruses. It must amaze him to learn viruses have affected mankind forever, yet we somehow miraculously survived and thrived. He’s also completely unaware of approaches we can take to help us beat a viral pandemic, other than a vax. Weird.
but we began surviving and thriving, and having much longer lifetimes, and a better quality of life, WITH VACCINES. Vaccines and Penicillin, added 10 years to our lifespan over the past hundred years or so. Medical Miracles!!!

Right, a Corona virus will never go away completely, much like an Influenza virus.... But vaccinations can damper our death rates from it, much like getting a flu vaccine every year, a Corona virus vaccine yearly or twice yearly, will be needed to curb its effects... We will never achieve so called, herd immunity... this virus will never be eliminated through vaccination, much like the flu, because it began and still exists, in the wild animal world.

Right, a Corona virus will never go away completely, much like an Influenza virus.... But vaccinations can damper our death rates from it, much like getting a flu vaccine every year, a Corona virus vaccine yearly or twice yearly, will be needed to curb its effects... We will never achieve so called, herd immunity... this virus will never be eliminated through vaccination, much like the flu, because it began and still exists, in the wild animal world.
I never said that vaccinations wouldn't damper the death rates. The rest is exactly what I said. Make sure you see your doctor before getting any vaccine, this idea that people can walk into a store and get a vaccine without consulting a doctor is pretty damn stupid on their part. I know now from experience.

but we began surviving and thriving, and having much longer lifetimes, and a better quality of life, WITH VACCINES. Vaccines and Penicillin, added 10 years to our lifespan over the past hundred years or so. Medical Miracles!!!
The problem with that is money has perverted the system. Our HC system isn’t what it was. It’s now just about the money.

Forum List

Back