Healthy 40 Year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: "I Blame the Unvaccinated for This!"

What you attempted to do here is known as a 'false equivalence fallacy'.
That is complete nonsense. :21: My guess is you are one of several paid shills for the CCP trying to cover for them.

The USA made the spanish infuenza. Death victims 20-100 millions worldwide from a population of 1-2 billions.
So if you hate China because of covid-19 you should also hate the USA because of the spanish influenza.

What you call "false equivalence" is the typical "moral" of the USA to speak indignant about the moral of others. "What is good for the USA is good for the world.", "Right or wrong, my country", "The only good Indian I ever saw was dead" are typical sentences of the moral of the USA. Not very impressive.

Here ya go silly one!

Your foot must taste really good to you! You keep putting it in your mouth! :lol:

The claim: CNN published an article on a vaccinated COVID-19 victim who blamed unvaccinated people

A fabricated CNN article about a vaccinated COVID-19 victim has spread from a meme website to mainstream social media platforms.

An Aug. 26 Instagram post shows a screenshot of the purported article from CNN. The image shows the network's logo, as well as a photo of a woman in a hospital bed.

"Healthy 40-year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: 'I blame the unvaccinated for this,'" reads the headline.

The post accumulated more than 2,200 likes in two days, and similar versions have been circulating on Facebook and Twitter. Some social media users questioned whether the story was real, though.

"Is this satire?" one commenter wrote.

It is.

The CNN article is fabricated. It was posted on a platform specifically designed for memes
LA RAM FAN is chuckling at his own ignorance & gullibility.

Maybe we should stop manipulating bat virus' for fun and profit. How about that?

There is absolutely nothing "new" about the fact that US gives out many grants for medical research. Research of various viruses is high on that list so we can deal with them.

Aside from thus far inconclusive suspicions that this virus was mutated and/or leaked in that lab, when Covid-19 hit Chinese quickly provided Covid-19 genome sequencing, which greatly sped up the development of testing and vaccines.

There is absolutely nothing "new" about the fact that US gives out many grants for medical research. Research of various viruses is high on that list so we can deal with them.

Aside from thus far inconclusive suspicions that this virus was mutated and/or leaked in that lab, when Covid-19 hit Chinese quickly provided Covid-19 genome sequencing, which greatly sped up the development of testing and vaccines.
Fauci lied, people died.

Fauci lied, people died.

Tell me the exact words which Dr. Fauci used "to lie". No - don't take a look now what other propagandists of hate say. Think about what you really know now. Then ask youselve "Who am I?".

Maybe we should stop manipulating bat virus' for fun and profit. How about that?

Maybe you should stop speaking nonsense which helps no one anything but is even counterproductive. How about that?

Tell me very concrete how you like to fight against this virus. Eye to eye? Good luck! It has no eyes, it has no legs, it has no brain. You are the eyes, the brain, the legs for this virus.

How is taking the vaccine politicises this?

Thing about what you are saying... 96%+ of doctors have a vaccine... Every medical organisation has pleaded with people to get it... The risk of dying from vaccine over the COVID is working just short 500,000/1...

And then you accuse CNN of politicises this.... The woman got sick and for the first time listened to actual facts instead of the garbage cooked up on the internet and some conspiracy sites...

It is sad, she is another victim of misinformation... She is a casualty in the war between fact and conspiracy..

And she was OBESE as fuck and would probably die of "the flu" too.

:lol:

Make vaccines on your own and make a lot of money with. ... Not so easy? Often without success? High costs? ...

Do you like to formulate a principle critics on the parmaceutic industry? Do it if you have good arguments. But this is not the problem of the current pandemic. Normally it needs 8-10 years to develope a vaccine. Now it was less than a year. In my words: a gift of god and the patience and diligence and hard work of many researchers and producers from many nations before this all had happened.

Do you try to call the pharmaceutic industry "drug dealer"? They are drug dealers - legal drug dealers. That's why the use of many medicaments needs a strict control. I heard in the USA went something dramatically wrong in case of opiats. The addiction potential of opiats against pain is much higher than the doctors in the USA thought. Reason was a wrong scientific study. Whether criminals were envolved into this I don't know. But wrong studies manipulated from criminals within the pharmaceutic industry are indeed possible, how crimes in the past showed to us. But in which industry are crimes not possible?

Do you think you sell your grandma to the devil if you make a vaccination? It's in the opposite: You sell her and many others to the devil if you have a shield against an agressive sword of the challenger and you don't use this shield to protect all and every life. What the world now needs is solidarity. And this means to make as many vaccinations as fast as possible - not to forget best quality - wordwide.

PS: Germany spends by the way 100 million doses to other countries in the world who need it and don't have the money to buy it.

Yep…you’re brain dead. You twist the facts I posted into absurdity.

Yep…you’re brain dead. You twist the facts I posted into absurdity.

Facts? Which facts?

Tell me just simple how you like to fight with what kind of weapon against this virus. Not to fight against this virus and to fight instead the fighters against this virus is out of any discussion with me.

Last edited:
Facts? Which facts?

Tell me just simple how you like to fight with what kind of weapon against this virus. Not to fight against this virus means to fight for this virus and this is out of any discussion with me.
Oh, good! Does that mean you're going to shut up?

kidney disease can cause obesity like that....

there was a boy in my high school that I sat next to in homeroom, who was that obese.... Everyone else in school made fun of him, but I befriend him...I felt sorry for him and the way people treated him....

kids in school couldn't understand why some cute varsity cheerleader like me, spent time with him, letting him know that not all thin people, are insensitive jerks...

some people, can Care 4 all, no matter the other person's looks.
If you have that disease you need to try 10x harder to eat healthy and keep your weight down. Pretty narcissistic post. “Cute cheerleader like me”. Give me a break.

Facts? Which facts?

Tell me just simple how you like to fight with what kind of weapon against this virus. Not to fight against this virus means to fight for this virus and this is out of any discussion with me.

See?

Do you dispute the following:
1. Vax makers are making big profits.
2. Vax makers have been subject to big fines.
3. Thousands of deaths have resulted from big pharma drugs.

Oh, good! Does that mean you're going to shut up?

Do you need a cheap exchange brain? Do you really think some rhethorical nonsense is able to change anything in the real problems? The question is not to win or to lose against other human beings. The question is what to win and what to lose.

See?

Do you dispute the following:
1. Vax makers are making big profits.
2. Vax makers have been subject to big fines.
3. Thousands of deaths have resulted from big pharma drugs.

Again: With which kind of weapon do you fight against this stupid virus? With a greater stupidity?

Truth over Facts
Not exactly the epitome of health. Blame Burger King.

Someone infected her with the Sars-Co-V2 virus. That's why she had to die. And adipositas is also a problem. 113% higher risk for a hospitalisation, 74% higher risk for intensive care, 48% higher risk to die. Nevertheless someone infected her - that's why she is dead now.

PS: I forgot - lower risk to die because she was a woman. 40:60! So her risk had been totally in the average. And because she was young her risk was even lower.

Last edited:

Wuhan lab knew they were dealing with a very nasty virus the moment RaTG13 killed the Mojiang miners. When SARS-CoV-2 spread over the world, it was anyone’s property to sequence. What Chinese communists did not do was to find the non-lab population of the virus the lab population came from.

Forum List

Back