He lies-He is a malicious liar- How do you explain for your kids

It's not good. We have a guy in there who regularly speaks in comic hyperbole, attacks anyone who dares to disagree with him, shows little respect for people once they're of no use to him, and is more than willing to engage in childish name-calling. Not to mention talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

On top of all that, he has followers who are willing to drop their standards to all-new depths and completely forgive him when any of the above is brought up. Hey, no big deal, he's doing what I want so I don't care about standards any more.

We would scold our kids for these behaviors. His followers know that, but they don't care about that, either.
You know Mac, I don't think self-righteous prigs are all that cool either.
Right on cue!

It's not good. We have a guy in there who regularly speaks in comic hyperbole, attacks anyone who dares to disagree with him, shows little respect for people once they're of no use to him, and is more than willing to engage in childish name-calling. Not to mention talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

On top of all that, he has followers who are willing to drop their standards to all-new depths and completely forgive him when any of the above is brought up. Hey, no big deal, he's doing what I want so I don't care about standards any more.

We would scold our kids for these behaviors. His followers know that, but they don't care about that, either.
I haven't seen any responses from a Trump supporter about how they explain or excuse Trump's lying.
His defenders usually run along two lines: (1) "Yeah, I know he's a buffoon and a huckster, and I know he's full of shit, but but he's doing what I want so I'll just forgive all that", or (2) "Huh? What? What behaviors? Huh? I don't see anything! That's just TDS! Fake news!"

In a strange way, at least I can respect the first one.
How can that be applied to explaining a liar to a young child?

I haven't seen any responses from a Trump supporter about how they explain or excuse Trump's lying.
His defenders usually run along two lines: (1) "Yeah, I know he's a buffoon and a huckster, and I know he's full of shit, but but he's doing what I want so I'll just forgive all that", or (2) "Huh? What? What behaviors? Huh? I don't see anything! That's just TDS! Fake news!"

Hell, I don't know. It can't.

I don't know how I would have explained this to my kids when they were young.

How are you supposed to tell a child to never behave like the President?

No amount of message board nonsense can change the simple fact that our President is a compulsive serial malicious liar. He gets caught lying every day. Provable ugly lies about everything. He tells lies that hurt people. He tells lies that hurt the country. Your kids, if you have kids, see the lies and hear the lies.

How do you, if you are a parent, explain his lying. How do you excuse it, if you even try to?

What are the repercussions of a kid knowing the President is a degenerate liar? Are we raising a generation of kids who will grow up thinking being a liar is OK?

No, we're raising kids who think it's ok to murder your unborn babies and have your penis surgically transformed into a frankengina

We would scold our kids for these behaviors.

That's the thing that always gets me. His supporters always say, "He's just not PC." No! He's a grown child. Anybody who has read more than 5 of my posts knows I'm not "PC". I could give two shits about not being PC. He's just a fucking child in a 72 year old body.
Yeah, that's an easy crutch, and it's their excuse, but this ain't about PC.

Ben Shapiro, who is obviously very conservative, put it great once. Trump isn't non-PC. He's a jerk.
Back in 2015, I took a lot of crap from the lefties here when I talked about a PC pushback. Sure as shit, Trump was the perfect person for this, even though he really isn't about PC. He's just a primal scream from all the people who were sick of the bullshit.

It wasn't a proportionate reaction though. We went from some Wall Street protesting nobody hippies to some dude bringing up his dick size in a nationally televised debate BEFORE he became the most powerful person in the world.

Obama is no longer President...so get a grip.
Trump has told 10,000 lies since he’s been president. I bet you Obama hasn’t told 10,000 lies in his entire lifetime.

D635w5vWkAAAPO3

You sure it’s not 11000 Dicknard. Obama, has lied his hole life. Get a life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would scold our kids for these behaviors.

That's the thing that always gets me. His supporters always say, "He's just not PC." No! He's a grown child. Anybody who has read more than 5 of my posts knows I'm not "PC". I could give two shits about not being PC. He's just a fucking child in a 72 year old body.

Ben Shapiro, who is obviously very conservative, put it great once. Trump isn't non-PC. He's a jerk.
Back in 2015, I took a lot of crap from the lefties here when I talked about a PC pushback. Sure as shit, Trump was the perfect person for this, even though he really isn't about PC. He's just a primal scream from all the people who were sick of the bullshit.

It wasn't a proportionate reaction though. We went from some Wall Street protesting nobody hippies to some dude bringing up his dick size in a nationally televised debate BEFORE he became the most powerful person in the world.
Yeah, I guess it was just the perfect storm. Hillary must have helped.

It's been tough to make sense of this thing from the minute it happened.

The cult of personality he built so quickly was just so bizarre. He actually told supporters at a rally that he could shoot a man, and not lose any support, and his people actually CHEERED. They were pretty much like, "Yes, Mr. Trump. We would probably suck you off while you did it." One thing you can say about Hillary supporters was that half of them didn't even really like her. :lol:

The cult of personality he built so quickly was just so bizarre. He actually told supporters at a rally that he could shoot a man, and not lose any support, and his people actually CHEERED. They were pretty much like, "Yes, Mr. Trump. We would probably suck you off while you did it." One thing you can say about Hillary supporters was that half of them didn't even really like her. :lol:
In some ways, though, it does make sense. Look at our popular culture. Look at the Kardashians - a celebrity phenomenon worth hundreds of millions without having one (1) discernible skill between them.

In that context, maybe this makes a bit more sense.

No amount of message board nonsense can change the simple fact that our President is a compulsive serial malicious liar. He gets caught lying every day. Provable ugly lies about everything. He tells lies that hurt people. He tells lies that hurt the country. Your kids, if you have kids, see the lies and hear the lies.

How do you, if you are a parent, explain his lying. How do you excuse it, if you even try to?

What are the repercussions of a kid knowing the President is a degenerate liar? Are we raising a generation of kids who will grow up thinking being a liar is OK?

Another liberal on a high horse. All politicians lie and your kids don’t pay any attention to it unless you make them. It’s a phony scenario. How are you going to explain to your kids that you made up a phony thread?

Another liberal on a high horse. All politicians lie and your kids don’t pay any attention to it unless you make them. It’s a phony scenario. How are you going to explain to your kids that you made up a phony thread?

But Trump lies about really weird shit that doesn't matter. Nobody cares how much he's really worth. Nobody asked him about his inauguration. He once called a news station pretending to be his own publicist just to praise himself. He's just a fucking weird dude. I didn't want Hillary in in the White House, but I didn't want a batshit weirdo either.

Obama is no longer President...so get a grip.
OP is written in the present tense, hence it is clearly about the current President. Maybe you could enroll in night school.

Maybe you should get neutered.

Maybe you should try and make an educated response. Unless that is beyond your capability.

Your the one making the idiotic statements. Your a liberal. No common sense.

Are you bucking for a job as a "conservative" MSNBC contributor?

Are you bucking for a job as a "conservative" MSNBC contributor?
I'm just being honest. I'm just describing what I'm seeing without partisan distortion. As usual.

It really isn't that tough, I swear.

So, how would you explain Trump's behaviors to a child?

And how would you deal with a child who behaves like he does?

But Trump lies about really weird shit that doesn't matter. Nobody cares how much he's really worth. Nobody asked him about his inauguration. He once called a news station pretending to be his own publicist just to praise himself. He's just a fucking weird dude. I didn't want Hillary in in the White House, but I didn't want a batshit weirdo either.
This is just who he is, and who he has been his whole life: A spoiled rich kid who had life handed to him on a silver platter; probably has an extra chip on his shoulder because he knows it; he's spent his entire adult life getting away with just mauling people with the force of his will and his behaviors, not his intellect; he's never had to answer to anyone in particular; he's surrounded himself with people who agree with everything he says; he's existed within a gold-plated facade financed by leveraging other people's money.

He's the ultimate Ugly American, the Kim Kardashian of politics, as deep as a dollar bill, and at this moment in our history that makes him a hero to some. It says a lot more about the condition of the country than it does about him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back