He lies-He is a malicious liar- How do you explain for your kids

Yeah when my daughter was little my wife had to sit her down and have the "talk"

Thanks to Bill Clinton and his BJ

Remind us who started this bullshit again?
So, in your mind, publicity about Clinton getting a blow job during the '90s provides an excuse for Trump to be a serial compulsive liar 20 years later? If a kid asks about Trump's lying the response should be "well, President Clinton lied about getting blow jobs, so Trump is allowed to lie about...everything and anything".
Remember when Hillary lied about almost everything, but you were cool with it? Why? Because the DNCMSM told you it was no big deal.

I really loved the lies about her being named after Sir Hillary and the one about landing under sniper fire...LMFAO. Lies so easily exposed, but you thought nothing of it. Now Donnie fibs about the size of his inauguration crowd, and you go fucking NUTS!

I just love it.
No amount of "what about" excuses another person, like Trump, for lying. What aboutism is just a lame deflection.

The irony is.... your argument *IS* the "what about" excuses for other people.

All the people you support, lie CONSTANTLY... and yet here you are right here, right now doing the "what about the lies Trump said?!?!"

And even more ironic, you are now complaining about the "what about" excuse..... by while engaging in the "what about the Trump lies!"

Are you utterly incapable of seeing the massive hypocrisy you are engaging in?

I say don't bother, but it is so fun pointing out what retards they are..

Like normal they are counting on the low educated voter.

I'm actually convinced now that the left-wing is in fact the educated stupid.

I have been noticing over the past 10 years, that the more educated a person is, the more stupid they are.

You meet some guy that went to the community college, and he ends up being a master at his craft. You meet some guy with a Ph.D, or some Ivy League school degree... and then end up being idiots.

Now after all these scandals, the truth is out.

All these elite institutions, are no better than any other, and people are paying them off for good grades. It's all a joke. All these left-wingers with their 25 degrees from all these snooty institutions, they paid their way in, paid their way out, and it's just a dirty bit of paper, no better than any other.

So, in your mind, publicity about Clinton getting a blow job during the '90s provides an excuse for Trump to be a serial compulsive liar 20 years later? If a kid asks about Trump's lying the response should be "well, President Clinton lied about getting blow jobs, so Trump is allowed to lie about...everything and anything".
Remember when Hillary lied about almost everything, but you were cool with it? Why? Because the DNCMSM told you it was no big deal.

I really loved the lies about her being named after Sir Hillary and the one about landing under sniper fire...LMFAO. Lies so easily exposed, but you thought nothing of it. Now Donnie fibs about the size of his inauguration crowd, and you go fucking NUTS!

I just love it.
No amount of "what about" excuses another person, like Trump, for lying. What aboutism is just a lame deflection.

The irony is.... your argument *IS* the "what about" excuses for other people.

All the people you support, lie CONSTANTLY... and yet here you are right here, right now doing the "what about the lies Trump said?!?!"

And even more ironic, you are now complaining about the "what about" excuse..... by while engaging in the "what about the Trump lies!"

Are you utterly incapable of seeing the massive hypocrisy you are engaging in?

I say don't bother, but it is so fun pointing out what retards they are..

Like normal they are counting on the low educated voter.

I'm actually convinced now that the left-wing is in fact the educated stupid.

I have been noticing over the past 10 years, that the more educated a person is, the more stupid they are.

You meet some guy that went to the community college, and he ends up being a master at his craft. You meet some guy with a Ph.D, or some Ivy League school degree... and then end up being idiots.

Now after all these scandals, the truth is out.

All these elite institutions, are no better than any other, and people are paying them off for good grades. It's all a joke. All these left-wingers with their 25 degrees from all these snooty institutions, they paid their way in, paid their way out, and it's just a dirty bit of paper, no better than any other.

Yeah it sucks growing up, the Bible said it best.

Ecclesiastes 1:18

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

Forum List

Back