He lies-He is a malicious liar- How do you explain for your kids

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
No amount of message board nonsense can change the simple fact that our President is a compulsive serial malicious liar. He gets caught lying every day. Provable ugly lies about everything. He tells lies that hurt people. He tells lies that hurt the country. Your kids, if you have kids, see the lies and hear the lies.

How do you, if you are a parent, explain his lying. How do you excuse it, if you even try to?

What are the repercussions of a kid knowing the President is a degenerate liar? Are we raising a generation of kids who will grow up thinking being a liar is OK?

Obama is no longer President...so get a grip.
Trump has told 10,000 lies since he’s been president. I bet you Obama hasn’t told 10,000 lies in his entire lifetime.

D635w5vWkAAAPO3

No amount of message board nonsense can change the simple fact that our President is a compulsive serial malicious liar. He gets caught lying every day. Provable ugly lies about everything. He tells lies that hurt people. He tells lies that hurt the country. Your kids, if you have kids, see the lies and hear the lies.

How do you, if you are a parent, explain his lying. How do you excuse it, if you even try to?

What are the repercussions of a kid knowing the President is a degenerate liar? Are we raising a generation of kids who will grow up thinking being a liar is OK?
I'll tell you what Camp. Don't have kids. Thanks.

It's not good. We have a guy in there who regularly speaks in comic hyperbole, attacks anyone who dares to disagree with him, shows little respect for people once they're of no use to him, and is more than willing to engage in childish name-calling. Not to mention talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

On top of all that, he has followers who are willing to drop their standards to all-new depths and completely forgive him when any of the above is brought up. Hey, no big deal, he's doing what I want so I don't care about standards any more.

We would scold our kids for these behaviors. His followers know that, but they don't care about that, either.

It's not good. We have a guy in there who regularly speaks in comic hyperbole, attacks anyone who dares to disagree with him, shows little respect for people once they're of no use to him, and is more than willing to engage in childish name-calling. Not to mention talking about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

On top of all that, he has followers who are willing to drop their standards to all-new depths and completely forgive him when any of the above is brought up. Hey, no big deal, he's doing what I want so I don't care about standards any more.

We would scold our kids for these behaviors. His followers know that, but they don't care about that, either.
I haven't seen any responses from a Trump supporter about how they explain or excuse Trump's lying.

We would scold our kids for these behaviors.

That's the thing that always gets me. His supporters always say, "He's just not PC." No! He's a grown child. Anybody who has read more than 5 of my posts knows I'm not "PC". I could give two shits about not being PC. He's just a fucking child in a 72 year old body.

how is that obama care mandate doing for you?

No. My mother who taught kindergarten put it this way "He tells stories."

I haven't seen any responses from a Trump supporter about how they explain or excuse Trump's lying.
His defenders usually run along two lines: (1) "Yeah, I know he's a buffoon and a huckster, and I know he's full of shit, but but he's doing what I want so I'll just forgive all that", or (2) "Huh? What? What behaviors? Huh? I don't see anything! That's just TDS! Fake news!"

In a strange way, at least I can respect the first one.

What? You think kids are sitting around talking about Trump? They are busy playing football. They couldn't care less about Trump.

Are you really sitting at home telling your kids "Trump lies all the time, and we need to explain this!" Then you are lousy parent, and should not have had kids.

If your kids get their moral values from the media, then you suck as a parent.

That's the thing that always gets me. His supporters always say, "He's just not PC." No! He's a grown child. Anybody who has read more than 5 of my posts knows I'm not "PC". I could give two shits about not being PC. He's just a fucking child in a 72 year old body.
Yeah, that's an easy crutch, and it's their excuse, but this ain't about PC.

Imagine if we’d grown up with movies where the Disney villains are the heroes. Trump is an anamoly. The amount of fear and hatred it took to get him elected is unsustainable.

my kid knew at an early age that the people who run the show are some of the worst among us....

Ben Shapiro, who is obviously very conservative, put it great once. Trump isn't non-PC. He's a jerk.

Ben Shapiro, who is obviously very conservative, put it great once. Trump isn't non-PC. He's a jerk.
Back in 2015, I took a lot of crap from the lefties here when I talked about a PC pushback. Sure as shit, Trump was the perfect person for this, even though he really isn't about PC. He's just a primal scream from all the people who were sick of the bullshit.

What? You think kids are sitting around talking about Trump? They are busy playing football. They couldn't care less about Trump.

Are you really sitting at home telling your kids "Trump lies all the time, and we need to explain this!" Then you are lousy parent, and should not have had kids.

If your kids get their moral values from the media, then you suck as a parent.
Kids get lots of information and gossip from other school kids. When my eighr-year-old came home and told me Trump was a liar I told her she was too young to worry about politics and cautioned her about listening to gossip.
Do you have kids in elementary school? Have you ever?

You know Mac, I don't think self-righteous prigs are all that cool either.

Forum List

Back