He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in VA

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Funny how zombies always vote Democrat.
Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

Maybe the US needs to sort out its administration issues.

Well that's one they caught.

Wonder how many they haven't caught???

Show where anyone voted
Easy to do ......just look at post election records of who voted
Find one where someone illegally voted
/-----/ Show one vote that was flipped by the Russians

What does that have to do with proving there is voter fraud?
stay on topic
/----/ Russian interference in the election is voter fraud if it ever happened

As linked in the OP this is how the Washington Post concludes the article:

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
Finding it strange that no mention of a political party was involved I had feeling there was a suppression of some facts on part of the Post's article. This is what I turned up with Google search, a similar story which through the main point was word-for-word what the Post contained. However, it concluded with:

Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes, admitted to submitting applications containing the names of the deceased, according to the local Daily News-Record.

HarrisonburgVotes, according to the Free Beacon, is run by Joe Fitzgerald, a prominent Democrat in the area. He’s the chairman of his congressional district’s Democratic Committee.
(FBI Investigating Voter Registration of 19 Dead Virginians)​
But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”

Especially the dead citizens and the citizens of other nations.

Wonder if he means having valid ID is making it harder for folks to vote??

I wonder which voters he's referring to?? The legal? Or any illegals if there are any??

Dems think minorities are too stupid to get an ID.
Why don’t you make sure everyone has an ID before requiring it to vote?
Should be easy

Who doesn't have an ID in 2018?

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
Finding it strange that no mention of a political party was involved I had feeling there was a suppression of some facts on part of the Post's article. This is what I turned up with Google search, a similar story which through the main point was word-for-word what the Post contained. However, it concluded with:

Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes, admitted to submitting applications containing the names of the deceased, according to the local Daily News-Record.

HarrisonburgVotes, according to the Free Beacon, is run by Joe Fitzgerald, a prominent Democrat in the area. He’s the chairman of his congressional district’s Democratic Committee.
I remember this story from two years ago. Now we have posters ressurecting it like it happened yesterday

The kid was paid to register voters. He got ahold of a list of residents and submitted registrations in their name. Some turned out to be deceased.
Registration fraud ....yes
Voter fraud......no

The view that this is not proof of voter fraud skirts the issue. In similar fashion I could point out that while 19 registered dead people may not vote, it does present a need by the election board to clean its voting registry. And as we've seen in these clean-up processes, citizens who haven't voted in recent history are dropped and thus contributes to voter suppression.

I remember this story from two years ago. Now we have posters ressurecting it like it happened yesterday

The kid was paid to register voters. He got ahold of a list of residents and submitted registrations in their name. Some turned out to be deceased.
Registration fraud ....yes
Voter fraud......no

The view that this is not proof of voter fraud skirts the issue. In similar fashion I could point out that while 19 registered dead people may not vote, it does present a need by the election board to clean its voting registry. And as we've seen in these clean-up processes, citizens who haven't voted in recent history are dropped and thus contributes to voter suppression.
I don’t mind if voter rolls are purged of those who have passed or moved to other districts. Even purging those who have not voted in seven years.

As long as a concerted effort is made to verify they are no longer voting

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Funny how zombies always vote Democrat.
Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

It's ID theft and should be prosecuted regardless of whether or not a vote is placed.

Behold, the Democrat base:

peaceful-graveyard.jpg
looks like a rally!!

Dead people don’t vote

Yet they somehow register as Democrats.

They can register as Martians.....won’t make a difference
They are just a name on the list

Yes, a List of registered Democrat Voters. How and why do they get there? It’s always the Registered Democrat lists that have the dead people, ineligible non-citizens, duplicates, celebrities, and cartoon characters.
1500 found in California too.

As I have said many, many times, we need to clean up the voter registration process.

Forum List

Back