He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in VA

I'm going to cream my panties if this turns out to be some lunatic right winger who was hoping to manufacture a voter fraud crisis.
but he's not voted, so there can't be fraud...

your panties seem to have double standards.
Whomever registered a dead man committed fraud correct? Correct me if I'm wrong.

After you've failed to do so, I don't care who did it for what reason, their intentions were nefarious and they should be prosecuted under one of thousands of laws pertaining to fraud. Would it happen if it was for anything beyond a leftwing agenda? You bet your ass they'll be run into absolute ruin if it was an attempt to discredit bed wetters. If it's one of the many cases of voter fraud prosecuted with convictions in favor of democrooks, no need to report that. If it's one of thousands of cases reported and never followed up on, well who needs to know right?

The fact that people distrust the voting system is not some new thing Vlad thought up. It's something Lenin thought up, and bed wetters have played right into that frozen piece of shit's rotting hands. The left undermined the system, deliberately. All anyone has to do is read the shit leftist revolutionaries wrote to understand that the goal of bed wetters is to destroy our economic system and turn us into just another mass of land in a global collective.

Thanks' a lot "comrades", you fucking parasite riddled pieces of shit.

On the bright side, if the state's iron fist falls like a hammer because democrooks suddenly did start to crush the GOP, and everyone accused of being a (whatever leftist tick turds call the people they hate this time, the bourgeois, the jews, the kulaks, the 1%, The rich, the red necks, etc...) are all armed to the teeth. Red necks happen to be patriotic and fill up the ranks of the military well enough that more hardware will end up in the hands of the opposition. So you can take the globalist collective side with all the moonbats suddenly no longer afraid of guns, with all the armies on earth combined. The licensed hunters in Texas alone with long range .30 rifles and more ammo than most countries in their garage could repel any invasion. Add that to all the hunters, vets, and people who just do a lot of shooting all over the red parts of this map...

th

The state would lose and bed wetters will be the first refugees fleeing freedom since 1783. So keep lampooning voter fraud, while resisting any and all means to make sure voters are alive and have some sort of proof they are the living person voting. It only proves the bed wetters are terrified cartoon characters, football teams, entire cemeteries will no longer be registered to vote for democrooks. I'm not posting a link either. It has been done too many fuckin times, bed wetters resist information that fucks up their programming. This isn't Russia in 1917. We will not fall to Bolsheviks.

I'm going to cream my panties if this turns out to be some lunatic right winger who was hoping to manufacture a voter fraud crisis.

Whomever registered a dead man committed fraud correct? Correct me if I'm wrong.

After you've failed to do so, I don't care who did it for what reason, their intentions were nefarious and they should be prosecuted under one of thousands of laws pertaining to fraud. Would it happen if it was for anything beyond a leftwing agenda? You bet your ass they'll be run into absolute ruin if it was an attempt to discredit bed wetters. If it's one of the many cases of voter fraud prosecuted with convictions in favor of democrooks, no need to report that. If it's one of thousands of cases reported and never followed up on, well who needs to know right?

The fact that people distrust the voting system is not some new thing Vlad thought up. It's something Lenin thought up, and bed wetters have played right into that frozen piece of shit's rotting hands. The left undermined the system, deliberately. All anyone has to do is read the shit leftist revolutionaries wrote to understand that the goal of bed wetters is to destroy our economic system and turn us into just another mass of land in a global collective.

On the bright side, if the state's iron fist falls like a hammer because democrooks suddenly did start to crush the GOP, and everyone accused of being a (whatever leftist tick turds call the people they hate this time, the bourgeois, the jews, the kulaks, the 1%, The rich, the red necks, etc...) are all armed to the teeth. Red necks happen to be patriotic and fill up the ranks of the military well enough that more hardware will end up in the hands of the opposition. So you can take the globalist collective side with all the moonbats suddenly no longer afraid of guns, with all the armies on earth combined. The licensed hunters in Texas alone with long range .30 rifles and more ammo than most countries in their garage could repel any invasion. Add that to all the hunters, vets, and people who just do a lot of shooting all over the red parts of this map...

th

The state would lose and bed wetters will be the first refugees fleeing freedom since 1783. So keep lampooning voter fraud, while resisting any and all means to make sure voters are alive and have some sort of proof they are the living person voting. It only proves the bed wetters are terrified cartoon characters, football teams, entire cemeteries will no longer be registered to vote for democrooks. I'm not posting a link either. It has been done too many fuckin times, bed wetters resist information that fucks up their programming. This isn't Russia in 1917. We will not fall to Bolsheviks.

so - uh...i was kinda giving stormy a hard time but thanks for all this.

th

Come now, it's all good. Just blame it on the Russians .

Dead people don’t vote
Lol
Visit a reservation once… How do you think Tom Daschle got elected?
Prove it
Lol
South Dakota is one of the most conservative states in the country, and they elect someone like Tom Daschle? What is wrong with that picture?
I said prove it
Proved… Tom Daschle did not represent the state so how did he get in there?

Dead people don’t vote
Lol
Prove it
Lol
South Dakota is one of the most conservative states in the country, and they elect someone like Tom Daschle? What is wrong with that picture?
I said prove it
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

Lol
Prove it
Lol
I said prove it
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
It proves everything, Tom Daschle in no way represented South Dakota how else did he get voted in then?
Dead people on reservations

New Topics

Forum List

Back