What Kind of Teacher Talks to a Gossip Newspaper About Her 8 Year Old Student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A partisan asshole, a self important jackass, or a combination of both.

Donald Trump! Well he's much more than that, but why reiterate his many character flaws.

How about addressing the topic at hand?

Was what the teacher did acceptable or not?

Stop being a fucking twat-hack.

Maybe a teacher who is conservative and is interested in seeing how ludicrous the Far Left Fake News Media can get? The teacher might be rolling on the floor in laughter at the doofuses that actually printed this crapola- which may or may not even be true?

Sure, the left is stupid, but conservatives like to have fun- and this could be a demonstration of both.

Donald Trump! Well he's much more than that, but why reiterate his many character flaws.

Gee, I am so sorry, I thought you forgot to put a ? after your post. I don't read links posted by you, since I don't trust you, since you are a right wing hack.

However, I did read this:

Stephen Miller's 3rd Grade Teacher Calls Him 'A Strange Dude' Who Ate Glue | HuffPost

I'm certain that if a teacher had spoken about Obama in a derogatory manner you would not have posted this thread. However, when a neo fascist is maligned, you hop to his defense. Why is that?

As a precocious 9 year old I recall being told to be quite by my 4th grade teacher. She was talking about something that I do not recall, and I was looking at the world map hanging on the black board (which was green btw).

I noticed that Africa could be moved into the Gulf of Mexico and this was before I'd ever heard of plate tectonics, I suppose she hadn't either.

Gee, I am so sorry, I thought you forgot to put a ? after your post. I don't read links posted by you, since I don't trust you, since you are a right wing hack.

However, I did read this:

Stephen Miller's 3rd Grade Teacher Calls Him 'A Strange Dude' Who Ate Glue | HuffPost

I'm certain that if a teacher had spoken about Obama in a derogatory manner you would not have posted this thread. However, when a neo fascist is maligned, you hop to his defense. Why is that?

Evidently you don't read the posts either, because I wasn't the OP.

Stop deflecting, is what she did OK or not?

It's fucking grade school man.....

This voyeur-flavored shit is sick even for liberalfilth. It's on the same intellectual level as liberals having screaming, national tantrums because Trump ate a well-done steak. Or their other screaming national tantrums because they thought Melania's shoes were too formal for the occasion. The human mind has never sunk to a lower, more baby-tantrum depth of human pathology than today's liberal Hillary/Obama cocksuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back