He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in VA

They aren't called 'The Greatest Generation ' for nothing.

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Funny how zombies always vote Democrat.
Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

STOP LYING.

This is not a thing.

There is no voter fraud in AMERICA...only Russian collusion with Trump to rig the 2016 POTUS election.

Behold, the Democrat base:

peaceful-graveyard.jpg
looks like a rally!!

Which one is Hillary?
perhaps there is a little of her on all of that
Behold, the Democrat base:

peaceful-graveyard.jpg
looks like a rally!!

Which one is Hillary?
I don't think I want to know.

I’ve posted before about my ex-father-in-law who was tied to the corruption of the Mayor Daley dimocrat machine in Chicago. The way he earned his right to participate in various kickback schemes with them was to spend election days driving all over the city and Cook County to vote in various precincts under various names on a paper someone gave him, 20 to 30 of them.

Not knowing the inner workings so to speak I once asked him what would happen if he showed up in some precinct and the person was there or had already voted? He just laughed and said, “They’re all dead.”

I’ve posted before about my ex-father-in-law who was tied to the corruption of the Mayor Daley dimocrat machine in Chicago. The way he earned his right to participate in various kickback schemes with them was to spend election days driving all over the city and Cook County to vote in various precincts under various names on a paper someone gave him, 20 to 30 of them.

Not knowing the inner workings so to speak I once asked him what would happen if he showed up in some precinct and the person was there or had already voted? He just laughed and said, “They’re all dead.”

50 years ago

'Amazingly' enough, in Obama's re-election campaign / race, in every critical district he 'HAD' to win in order to be successfully re-elected, not only did he win them - some extremely narrowly - but there was documented 'voter irregularities' and cases of out-right voter fraud.

For example, one district's turn-out was over 121 PERCENT ... meaning more people cast votes than there were registered voters / people living there....

:p

Nothing to see here .... No such thing as voter fraud ... Move along...

When Democrats don’t get the expected 100 percent plus turnout, they lose..... then they cry fraud.

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Funny how zombies always vote Democrat.
Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

The deceased have been an essential part of the Democrat Party base for many, many years.

I remember when the Dems ran a Room Temperature American in Missouri for the US Senate in 2000. I thought it made sense to reward their constituency.

Dead people don’t vote
Lol
Visit a reservation once… How do you think Tom Daschle got elected?
I was reading a site with Alaskans, and I found out that the only reason that Sen. Lisa Murkowski was elected, was b/c of the native population that makes up over 15% of the population of Alaska.
Lisa Murkowski declares victory after historic write-in campaign
The RNC did not give her the nomination after her father retired, so she ran as a Republican write in, and the natives all came out to support her.

The folks that wrote her in for her historic victory told her in no uncertain terms, you vote yes? Your career is over.

They didn't give a shit about assault.
'Lack of understanding of tribes': Brett Kavanaugh deemed unfriendly to Indian Country
Native Americans Worry Trump Supreme Court Pick Threatens Sovereignty

Dead people don’t vote
Lol
Visit a reservation once… How do you think Tom Daschle got elected?
I was reading a site with Alaskans, and I found out that the only reason that Sen. Lisa Murkowski was elected, was b/c of the native population that makes up over 15% of the population of Alaska.
Lisa Murkowski declares victory after historic write-in campaign
The RNC did not give her the nomination after her father retired, so she ran as a Republican write in, and the natives all came out to support her.

The folks that wrote her in for her historic victory told her in no uncertain terms, you vote yes? Your career is over.

They didn't give a shit about assault.
'Lack of understanding of tribes': Brett Kavanaugh deemed unfriendly to Indian Country
/——/ Great White Leader heap big worry

Forum List

Back