He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in VA

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Funny how zombies always vote Democrat.
Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
Clearly a good, patriotic democrap.

Commies cheat.

They cannot win the old fashion way, so they use any means necessary and never go away. That is why commies MUST be destroyed by any means necessary.

You have to be a zombie to vote democrook.

The DNC figures that since it's entire base consist of brain dead voters, what difference does it make if the rest of them are biologically dead?

Clearly a good, patriotic democrap.

Patriotic Democrook?

anarcho-communism-facebook-com-statismisacult-putting-the-moronin-oxymoron-since-1857-6514558.png

I'm going to cream my panties if this turns out to be some lunatic right winger who was hoping to manufacture a voter fraud crisis.
but he's not voted, so there can't be fraud...

your panties seem to have double standards.

'Amazingly' enough, in Obama's re-election campaign / race, in every critical district he 'HAD' to win in order to be successfully re-elected, not only did he win them - some extremely narrowly - but there was documented 'voter irregularities' and cases of out-right voter fraud.

For example, one district's turn-out was over 121 PERCENT ... meaning more people cast votes than there were registered voters / people living there....

:p

Nothing to see here .... No such thing as voter fraud ... Move along...
Still trying to pass off that debunked lie?
That was disproven years ago and you still try to pass it off

Well that's one they caught.

Wonder how many they haven't caught???

Show where anyone voted
Easy to do ......just look at post election records of who voted
Find one where someone illegally voted

Did I say they voted?? No I didn't.

I just wondered how many they didn't catch.

So, if the voter lists are full of ineligible voters, you think that constitutes a fraud worthy of voter suppression?

Trumps own children were registered in two districts .....didn’t make them criminals

Well that's one they caught.

Wonder how many they haven't caught???

Show where anyone voted
Easy to do ......just look at post election records of who voted
Find one where someone illegally voted

Did I say they voted?? No I didn't.

I just wondered how many they didn't catch.

So, if the voter lists are full of ineligible voters, you think that constitutes a fraud worthy of voter suppression?

Trumps own children were registered in two districts .....didn’t make them criminals

You are the one who used the word ineligible voters. Not me.

Answer your own question know it all.

As linked in the OP this is how the Washington Post concludes the article:

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
Finding it strange that no mention of a political party was involved I had feeling there was a suppression of some facts on part of the Post's article. This is what I turned up with Google search, a similar story which through the main point was word-for-word what the Post contained. However, it concluded with:

Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes, admitted to submitting applications containing the names of the deceased, according to the local Daily News-Record.

HarrisonburgVotes, according to the Free Beacon, is run by Joe Fitzgerald, a prominent Democrat in the area. He’s the chairman of his congressional district’s Democratic Committee.
(FBI Investigating Voter Registration of 19 Dead Virginians)​
But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”

Especially the dead citizens and the citizens of other nations.

The dead are rising here in swing State Virginia. Only caught because his son is a well known judge, so now the FBI is finding more zombie voters.

Get this:
“House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.”

OMG.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

The vote count where you got your ass handed to you and will get it handed to you again is correct

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
Finding it strange that no mention of a political party was involved I had feeling there was a suppression of some facts on part of the Post's article. This is what I turned up with Google search, a similar story which through the main point was word-for-word what the Post contained. However, it concluded with:

Andrew Spieles, a James Madison University student working for HarrisonburgVotes, admitted to submitting applications containing the names of the deceased, according to the local Daily News-Record.

HarrisonburgVotes, according to the Free Beacon, is run by Joe Fitzgerald, a prominent Democrat in the area. He’s the chairman of his congressional district’s Democratic Committee.
But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”

Wonder if he means having valid ID is making it harder for folks to vote??

I wonder which voters he's referring to?? The legal? Or any illegals if there are any??

I wonder which voters he's referring to?? The legal? Or any illegals if there are any??

Dems think minorities are too stupid to get an ID.

Get this:

OMG.

The vote count where you got your ass handed to you and will get it handed to you again is correct
We all know that illegals and the nonliving make up the majority of democrat Party votes.

Dems think minorities are too stupid to get an ID.
Why don’t you make sure everyone has an ID before requiring it to vote?
Should be easy

Forum List

Back