He didn't know

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
RAMclr-122113-trust-IBD-CO0000LOR-FINAL-MAIN-PAGE.gif.cms

But if he DID know about those things... is this who we should have as President?

I would think that having anyone elected that is that unaware of those things around him is as bad. Sounds like someone living in lala land...

I recall a cartoon that came out during the Watergate era, in "Doonesbury" by Gary Trudeau. This one didn't show any faces, nothing but four panels depicting the White House in each one. Above the White House were "speech balloons" that related what someone inside (obviously then-President Nixon) was saying to some colleague.

First panel: "If I knew about all this illegal stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Second panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

Third panel: " And if I didn't know about all the stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Fourth panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

A good question then... and a good question now.

I recall a cartoon that came out during the Watergate era, in "Doonesbury" by Gary Trudeau. This one didn't show any faces, nothing but four panels depicting the White House in each one. Above the White House were "speech balloons" that related what someone inside (obviously then-President Nixon) was saying to some colleague.

First panel: "If I knew about all this illegal stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Second panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

Third panel: " And if I didn't know about all the stuff the people working for me were doing...."

Fourth panel: "....then what am I doing in the White House?"

A good question then... and a good question now.

Wow, I remember back in the day Doonesbury was actually funny.
Now he's just a self-important left-wing stooge.

Forum List

Back