Hawaii Officials: Obama's Birth Certificate Destroyed in Fire????

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

For many Americans, that settles the question.

However, now a new version of the story is emerging.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

It seems the story is ever-changing.
And that's why it's time for Obama to come clean.

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.
Fukino has released two public statements on this matter.(continued)

Here: Another new twist in birth certificate story

Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?

• Banned

Which is it?

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?
The Obama's are not Patriotic Americans and that goes for his kids too. They are Communist Black Mold that is toxic to this Nation. We need a true pure blooded American like Sarah Palin in the oval office that will restore it to the true patriotic nature it should be.

:cuckoo:

Which is it?

:cuckoo: - another thread that belongs in the conspiracy zone.

The Obama's are not Patriotic Americans and that goes for his kids too. They are Communist Black Mold that is toxic to this Nation. We need a true pure blooded American like Sarah Palin in the oval office that will restore it to the true patriotic nature it should be.

Now we know you're a racist scum.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Which is it?

Do people such as yourself represent the majority of Republican Party?

Where does a political party find such as you? I know, I know, it has to be "damp".
crap.jpg

Other than being nuttier than a pachyderm turd, I see nothing in this post that could be construed as racist. Xenophobic, perhaps, but not racist. What am I missing that you see?

Last edited:

Other than being nuttier than a pachyderm turd, I see nothing in this post that could be construed as racist. Zenophobic, perhaps, but not racist. What am I missing that you see?

i dunno, hj, 'communist black mold'. he's a racist, all right.... and that's what drive's the freaktoid nutbar troll.

Other than being nuttier than a pachyderm turd, I see nothing in this post that could be construed as racist. Zenophobic, perhaps, but not racist. What am I missing that you see?

Emphasis added.

Which is it?

That's a bunch of BS.
It's like saying if you're against the Wars you are a 9/11 truther.
I think many of this President's policies are bad for the country. So of course I hope those policies fail. Which makes the President a failure.
Doesn't mean I'm a birther which is all about race.

i dunno, hj, 'communist black mold'. he's a racist, all right.... and that's what drive's the freaktoid nutbar troll.

Except that black mold is an actual organism, infesting homes and making people sick nationwide. There are more than a few people who consider the President to have Communist leanings. If left unchecked, the black mold can take over a building, and some believed that, if left unchecked, Communism could have taken over the country.

I do not pretend to know USAR's heart, he may very well be David Duke's cousin. But what I find it somewhat disconcerting that, by simply using the word "black" we should assume the man is a racist. This an all too often refrain these days. You don't agree with the President? Racist.

Forum List

Back