Hawaii Officials: Obama's Birth Certificate Destroyed in Fire????

Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

For many Americans, that settles the question.

However, now a new version of the story is emerging.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

It seems the story is ever-changing.
And that's why it's time for Obama to come clean.

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.
Fukino has released two public statements on this matter.(continued)

Here: Another new twist in birth certificate story

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?

The question is why he doesn't want anyone to see the original. Perhaps it's because his name isn't Barack Obama?

I think this is history in the making. The first US president that is serving under an assumed name or alias.

The copy that he produced has no seal on it so it's not valid. That's the main problem.

Last edited:
Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

For many Americans, that settles the question.

However, now a new version of the story is emerging.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

It seems the story is ever-changing.
And that's why it's time for Obama to come clean.

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.
Fukino has released two public statements on this matter.(continued)

Here: Another new twist in birth certificate story

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?

what about his grandmother that has said he is not a us citizen? Is THAT good enough for you? theres too many things he is hiding that you should question.I suggest you look through threads from the past by a poster named Paled Rider.He gave overwhelming evidence and proof that he wasnt a legitimate citizen in all of them.If your open minded and objective,you'll see that for yourself in all the threads he made that many posters around here blatantly ignored cause they are so much in denial.I hope your not in that camp? some of his family members like his grandfather and great uncle may have been patriotic,but Obama is not.He has been bought and paid for and is every bit as much corrupt and evil as Bush is.we dont elect these presidents,they are SELECTED for us by the elite such as the Rockefellers and Rothchilds.They make sure only the most evil and corrupt of them get elected.
this is a must see video to watch if you havent seen it.i have it in my link under that heading.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back