60+ Lawmakers 7 States Tell Obama; if you want on 2012 ballot, RELEASE YOUR RECORDS!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by US Army Retired, Mar 3, 2010.

1. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    3 more states, South Carolina, New Hampshire and Indiana have joined Arizona in proposing bills requiring proof of Article II Eligibility for POTUS. Does this mean this is no longer a crazy, fringe conspiracy theory movement?

http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=5747

South Carolina-Bill 3389, freshman state Rep. Tommy Stringer has introduced legislation that would amend the state’s election code to make sure that “a candidate for President or Vice President of the United States may not have his name printed on a ballot in this State unless there is conclusive evidence that he is a natural born citizen of the United States.”…
    2009-2010 Bill 3389 Text of Previous Version (Jan. 29, 2009) - South Carolina Legislature Online

New Hampshire’s House bill 1245, mandates that “the names of the candidates shall not appear on the ballot unless the secretary of state has received certified copies of the birth certificates of the candidates.”
    HB 1245

Indiana’s Senate bill 82, grapples with the legal standing issue that has vexed “birthers,” granting the right to challenge qualifications to “a registered voter of the jurisdiction conducting the election.”.
    Senate Bill 0082

Arizona House bill 2441, titled: presidential candidates; proof of qualifications
    …Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate’s citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate’s age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States… …view entire Arizona bill HERE.
    Documents For Bill

EDITED/shortened, due to copyright/board rules.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Looks like this is going to be a problem for Obama. I wonder what his supporters think of State legislatures going this route?

3. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    While I have been little more than amused by the birthers, this trend by state politicians is adding a rather unique twist to this ongoing story that remains just under the radar...

4. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    The way I understand the electorial college is that the state government controls who is picked as electors. Originally it was done by the state governments but eventually people decided that it was better to allow the direct popular vote to do it so the same states simply chose to allow that process to pick the electors.

There is nothing in the constitution that I know of that prevents states from controlling how those electors are to be chosen. States can pick and choose any method they want as long as it does not violate the constitution which makes this legal for them to do but I would like to see states withhold electors completely if the budget isn't balanced soon!

5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,006
    Republicans are missing the point. Obama's grandfather and great uncle both served in the US Military honorably on Active Duty during WWII. Then there is his grandmother and mother. All of them say or have said he was born in this country.

Republicans have smeared the integrity of a patriotic American family who has served this country honorably for generations. It's dirty and dangerous people who do that to honorable Americans who have committed no crime. Despicable. Disgusting. I would ask if Republicans have any shame, but the word is obviously not part of their vocabulary. And that IS a shame.

6. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    having worked as an aide for state legislators, I know that there are goofy bills submitted every year. Let me know when any legislative body PASSES one of them.

:yawn:

7. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Got a link to where his grandmother and mother said he was born in this country and his uncle and grandpa serving in WW2 have nothing to do with the fraud and treason Obama (the communist black mold) has committed against this nation by usurping the office of the presidency. Currently there is no sign of American Patriotism in his family.

8. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    This thread makes Obama very sad...

[​IMG]

9. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Who was that that asked me to prove hatred was growing in America?

10. Cold Fusion38

Cold Fusion38 SUPER GENIUS

Thanks Received:
    In the desert chasing that damn roadrunner.
    Ratings:
    +307
    In the immortal words of Dick (five defferment) Cheny.......SO!