Hawaii Supreme Court reversed the dismissal of charges for carrying without a permit

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Well now.....It looks as if Hawaii is now in rebellion against the United States. I'm sure NY, California, Oregon, Colorado, IL, et al will happily jump on the bandwagon.

Things are going to get out of control very quickly in this country. The leftists have destroyed the rule of law.

So.....I guess Texas can decide that mining the border is fine and dandy since they don't agree with "some words" of SCOTUS either. ;)

Secession! Insurrection! They hate democracy!
LOCK THEM UP!

Well now.....It looks as if Hawaii is now in rebellion against the United States. I'm sure NY, California, Oregon, Colorado, IL, et al will happily jump on the bandwagon.

Things are going to get out of control very quickly in this country. The leftists have destroyed the rule of law.

So.....I guess Texas can decide that mining the border is fine and dandy since they don't agree with "some words" of SCOTUS either. ;)

they allowed the island to burn up.....lolol

never hear about it eh?

Things are coming along nicely...

Looks like they have no intention of being a constitutional carry state, and carry will be by permit.

Another example of the Liberals pissing on the Constitution.

Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang should be pleased, they won't have to worry about armed victims.

Looks like they have no intention of being a constitutional carry state, and carry will be by permit.

The issue is it's probably impossible to get a carry permit, which the article of course leaves out.

A de facto ban is just as bad as a de jure ban.

Well there is this from last June:

On the other hand, I do think fees and duration of permit are structured to be somewhat prohibitive.

Well there is this from last June:

On the other hand, I do think fees and duration of permit are structured to be somewhat prohibitive.

Kaku also objected to the anticipated expenses of the new law, estimating it will cost gun owners $1,000 to take all the classes and proficiency tests required to obtain a concealed carry permit that will only be valid for four years.

Lets see them apply things like that to voting or abortion and watch leftists heads explode.

I thought you were a big fan of states rights?

State's Rights don't override the US Citizen's individual right to keep and bear arms.
Or the individual's right to own slaves. The soon to be Confederate states had laws permitting the ownership of humans by other humans. Federal law overrode those laws. Same thing with segregation.

Did you read anything but the Twit Synopsis of the decision? You should have before you rushed out and declared anything.

if violent crime is SO bad that we need more and more restrictions on the right o keep and bear ams, then there's no meaningfull argument that people who legally carry gun sin public are crazy.

Did you read the Decision? This is not the poster child you want to get behind.

The guy was trespassing on private property. So he was committing an unrelated crime to start with.

Hawaii requires a Carry Permit. This guy says he doesn’t need one because of Heller and Bruen. That isn’t what those decisions said. Hawaii says this guy would have to apply for a permit and be turned down before he could claim a violation of Bruen or Heller. He never applied. He never tried to comply with the law.

The guy you want to get behind is the property owner who went out with his AR-15 and held the criminal at gunpoint until the police arrived.

Forum List

Back