Hawaii is going to try to tax guns out of the reach of poor people.....

All firearms imported into Hawaii from out of state must be registered within five days of your arrival. The exact procedures differ slightly between islands, so we recommend you visit the link for your destination island to stay in compliance with county and state laws: Oahu – Honolulu Police Department.

As a guest, they will deny your request to bring a gun to Hawaii.

All firearms imported into Hawaii from out of state must be registered within five days of your arrival. The exact procedures differ slightly between islands, so we recommend you visit the link for your destination island to stay in compliance with county and state laws: Oahu – Honolulu Police Department.

Hmmm....democrats have killed more people with their global warming policies and environmental fire control policies than guns have on the Ilands.....seems like you need to ban democrats, not guns.

Hmmm....democrats have killed more people with their global warming policies and environmental fire control policies than guns have on the Ilands.....seems like you need to ban democrats, not guns.

Boy you can make anything political. So it's Democrats fault Hawaii caught fire?

Actually, it's global warming. Let me explain. GW caused an extreme wet season. That grew the grass nice and tall. Then GW caused extreme heat/dry season. All that grass dried up and went up like easily.

Same thing happened in Canada. Their fires are still burning.

Boy you can make anything political. So it's Democrats fault Hawaii caught fire?

Actually, it's global warming. Let me explain. GW caused an extreme wet season. That grew the grass nice and tall. Then GW caused extreme heat/dry season. All that grass dried up and went up like easily.

The democrats made this political when they cut off water supplies because of their global warming cult...the democrat politicized it when they refused to take care of dry foliage to prevent the fire, because of their global warming cult.....

They killed those people.......

Global warming made the Cubs lose last night, and caused me to lose the lottery last night........

No.......left wing assholes in both countries and their insane forest management policies caused the fires.......not the sun god.

My arrival? What are you yapping about? I wouldn't be caught dead in that shit hole state.

No they lobby for corporations who do though. And they want less regulations. Because lower regulations means increased profits.
The NRA doesn't sell guns or profit from the sale of guns. Try again.

Forum List

Back