Hawaii is going to try to tax guns out of the reach of poor people.....

now you were joking?.....is that called damage control?...
Everyone knows Hawaiians and people in Puerto Rico are American citizens but really are they?

In general, most Puerto Rican residents would be considered United States citizens. The following individuals are United States citizens:

Do you really consider them Americans?

what a stupid thing to say bobo....

Like Pluto eventually got downgraded to an exo planet, so too should Hawaii be downgraded to a exo state. Like Guam.

Guam became a U.S. territory in 1898 and placed under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Navy. The Guam Organic Act of 1950 conferred U.S. citizenship on Guamanians and established the territory's government. The Act also transferred Federal jurisdiction over Guam from the U.S. Navy to the Department of the Interior.

Everyone knows Hawaiians and people in Puerto Rico are American citizens but really are they?

In general, most Puerto Rican residents would be considered United States citizens. The following individuals are United States citizens:

Do you really consider them Americans?
you said you were joking....by asking that question tells me you were not joking.....and yea i consider Hawaiians Americans....they pay taxes just like everyone else....

Like Pluto eventually got downgraded to an exo planet, so too should Hawaii be downgraded to a exo state. Like Guam.

Guam became a U.S. territory in 1898 and placed under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Navy. The Guam Organic Act of 1950 conferred U.S. citizenship on Guamanians and established the territory's government. The Act also transferred Federal jurisdiction over Guam from the U.S. Navy to the Department of the Interior.
do you think your buddy trump would agree with you?...

do you think your buddy trump would agree with you?...
Dude, I was KIDDING! You really think I'm that stupid. And to answer your question. I believe people who vote for Trump would agree with my comments. Not here on USMB but as a group they would not want Puerto Rico or Guam becoming states. I'd be totally open to it. They can't be any worse than Mississippi or Kentucky residents.

Dude, I was KIDDING! You really think I'm that stupid. And to answer your question. I believe people who vote for Trump would agree with my comments. Not here on USMB but as a group they would not want Puerto Rico or Guam becoming states. I'd be totally open to it. They can't be any worse than Mississippi or Kentucky residents.
people who voted for trump would want hawaiis stateship rescinded?......you sure about that?....

I enjoy reading the posts of 2nd Amendment supporters who say they are fine with training requirements......because, of course, they can pass them, so there should be no reason not to make them mandatory for all gun owners.

Of course, they are just helping the anti-gun fascists ban guns by regulation.....

Hawaii is now moving to tax guns out of the reach of poor people....

Moreover, the criminalization of non-compliance with gun control laws poses additional challenges for lower-income individuals in Hawaii. Navigating complex legal processes and covering the associated costs can be daunting for those already facing financial constraints. Inadvertently failing to comply with these regulations may lead to legal penalties or charges, exacerbating the burdens faced by marginalized communities.
Hawaii is creating a legal minefield to stop poor people from owning guns.
--------

For individuals seeking to acquire and carry firearms for the first time, the financial burden is substantial, with the estimated total cost exceeding $1000, encompassing various mandatory requirements. […]

Importantly, these expenses are not one-time payments. Individuals who wish to purchase additional firearms are required to repeat the handgun training every four years. Similarly, the concealed carry class and license fee must be paid on the same four-year cycle.

Looks like God got pissed at them over this and burned Maui.

I enjoy reading the posts of 2nd Amendment supporters who say they are fine with training requirements......because, of course, they can pass them, so there should be no reason not to make them mandatory for all gun owners.

Of course, they are just helping the anti-gun fascists ban guns by regulation.....

Hawaii is now moving to tax guns out of the reach of poor people....

Moreover, the criminalization of non-compliance with gun control laws poses additional challenges for lower-income individuals in Hawaii. Navigating complex legal processes and covering the associated costs can be daunting for those already facing financial constraints. Inadvertently failing to comply with these regulations may lead to legal penalties or charges, exacerbating the burdens faced by marginalized communities.
Hawaii is creating a legal minefield to stop poor people from owning guns.
--------

For individuals seeking to acquire and carry firearms for the first time, the financial burden is substantial, with the estimated total cost exceeding $1000, encompassing various mandatory requirements. […]

Importantly, these expenses are not one-time payments. Individuals who wish to purchase additional firearms are required to repeat the handgun training every four years. Similarly, the concealed carry class and license fee must be paid on the same four-year cycle.

Looks like we need to start donating guns to Hawaiians.

States rights bitch. No guns on the island. Leave em at home Rambo.

So....according to your spoiled child use of States Rights.....you mean a state can permit slavery....like the democrat party did and stated before the Civil War?

States Rights is a concept of Federalism....limiting the power of states and the Federal government but placing them both under the control of our Constitution and Bill of Rights........

Looks like the NRA is trying to increase gun sales to the great state of Hawaii

The overall gun death rate and firearm suicide rate have increased dramatically over the last two years. From 2017 to 2019, the overall gun death rate increased by 80% and the firearm suicide rate increased by 52%

In 2019, 62 people in Hawaii died by gun violence, an average of one person every week. Suicides were 66% of the gun deaths and homicides were 23%.
The NRA doesn't sell guns. Try again.

Looks like the NRA is trying to increase gun sales to the great state of Hawaii

The overall gun death rate and firearm suicide rate have increased dramatically over the last two years. From 2017 to 2019, the overall gun death rate increased by 80% and the firearm suicide rate increased by 52%

In 2019, 62 people in Hawaii died by gun violence, an average of one person every week. Suicides were 66% of the gun deaths and homicides were 23%.
Good, that's what happens when leftists get guns.

Forum List

Back