Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

The confused Mr. Bennett accepts electronic signatures for up to 50% of the number required to be placed on the ballots. This guy, along with Arpaio, needs a long vacation.

Because it is. Obama signed Arizona election documents stating he was a natural born Citizen to be on the presidential ballot within the district of Maricopa County, Arizona. Hundreds of citizens of Maricopa County think they were defrauded by the document and asked Sheriff Arpaio to investigate. He did because it was 'within his jurisdiction'.

By your logic, Dep Barney Fife can declare the President ineligible
Not possible and illogical. He is a television character once played by a actor who is now dead.

Can I see the certificate of death?

Give it time. The Sec of State just hinted to Sheriff Apraio to take his evidence to the D.A. once the investigation is wrapped up. Arpaio is suppose to give another press conference in a few weeks. I think this is a coordinated effort. As for your number 1 statement, I concur.

Ahh so now you've admitted that there is no evidence since the DA doesn't have the case yet and we're still in the "investigation" portion.

Do you have any idea how this makes the GOP look? Gosh you're a dumbass.
I haven't admitted anything except state the current facts. One thing is for sure is that there is evidence the abstract long form birth certificate and selective service pica date U.S. postal date stamp on Obama's registration is a forgery. The evidence was overwhelming so far. Have patience. The Sheriff will conclude his investigation in a few weeks.

Well, you've elevated this to a legal matter; in legal matters, there isn't any evidence until a judge decides it's admissible as such. The investigation will never end and you'll be here in July talking the same noise. Sit, watch, and try to learn something.

(In my best "Beavis and Butthead" voice): Uh-hahahah, um, he's, like, African uhuhuhuhuh!!! Yeah, he's not American uhuhuuhuhuhuh.....he's like......uuhhhhhhh.......Kenyan

Ahh so now you've admitted that there is no evidence since the DA doesn't have the case yet and we're still in the "investigation" portion.

Do you have any idea how this makes the GOP look? Gosh you're a dumbass.
I haven't admitted anything except state the current facts. One thing is for sure is that there is evidence the abstract long form birth certificate and selective service pica date U.S. postal date stamp on Obama's registration is a forgery. The evidence was overwhelming so far. Have patience. The Sheriff will conclude his investigation in a few weeks.

Well, you've elevated this to a legal matter; in legal matters, there isn't any evidence until a judge decides it's admissible as such. The investigation will never end and you'll be here in July talking the same noise. Sit, watch, and try to learn something.

" In a few weeks" was the latest announcement, so yes, they will keep on rolling out new "bombshells" that fizzle.

" In a few weeks" was the latest announcement, so yes, they will keep on rolling out new "bombshells" that fizzle.
Nothing has fizzled. Actually it is the opposite since Sheriff Arpaio's investigation and now with Breitbarts team releasing the Harvard 1991 Born in Kenya booklet.

Nothing has fizzled. Actually it is the opposite since Sheriff Arpaio's investigation and now with Breitbarts team releasing the Harvard 1991 Born in Kenya booklet.

The publicity guy's creation? A real shocker......:doubt:

The booklet is what it is from 1991 and was not objected to by Obama for 16 years. No authoritative entity has debunked the Maricopa County Sheriff Departments investigation. Obama should provide proof of identity, but he hasn't. Bennett is trying to help Obama and is going the extra mile, asking Hawaii for records. Hawaii is acting in bad faith and is denying Bennett's request.

Last edited:

The booklet is what it is from 1991 and was not objected to by Obama for 16 years. No authoritative entity has debunked the Maricopa County Sheriff Departments investigation. Obama should provide proof of identity, but he hasn't. Bennett is trying to help Obama and is going the extra mile, asking Hawaii for records. Hawaii is acting in bad faith and is denying Bennett's request.

Hawaii is a sovereign state as is Arizona

Hawaii gets to decide who was born in the state and what is acceptable documentation. They have repeatedly affirmed the presidents birth.

Arizona does not have the authority to overrule the decision of Hawaii

The President has been working remember. And Maricopa county hasn't the means to investigate. More half baked smears, like an assembly line of peanut clusters. The State of Hawaii announced weeks ago they were not complying with Orly/Arpaio/assorted weirdo requests. It takes up time, and that means money.

We’ll keep hearing about this idiocy until the end of Obama’s second term, and perhaps years after that.

What you're saying is that she admitted to breaking Hawaii law? If that is the case I don't think so. I think she lied now why would she lie? And why would Brewer lie for her?

Interesting

Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?

Do you even know what she said? You don't and you are too dumb and lazy to find out.

Do you read what you post and the link you use?

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

It seems the AZ Governor doesn't agree.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' - KCTV 5

Last edited:

We’ll keep hearing about this idiocy until the end of Obama’s second term, and perhaps years after that.

Birthers do not go away that easily

They will just add it to other conspiracies they believe in

Per the US Constitution

. Article IV
Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State.* And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Now, how does Arizona get to tell Hawaii that it's records are unacceptable?

Per the US Constitution

. Article IV
Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State.* And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

The large number of birthers demanding "evidence" may have worn out the Hawaii vital statistics department.

Per the US Constitution

. Article IV
Section 1

They don't......not until Hawaii presents Obama's original records to Arizona.

Per the US Constitution

. Article IV
Section 1

They don't......not until Hawaii presents Obama's original records to Arizona.

They don't have to. All they have to do is certify that Obama was born in Hawaii. Arizona has no use for the records and must accept them per the Constitution

Interesting

Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?

Do you even know what she said? You don't and you are too dumb and lazy to find out.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

What did the former governor of Hawaii say? That was your question:

"Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?"

So why are you quoting a statement from AZ gov Jan Brewer?

This is what the former gov of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, said:

"You know, during the campaign of 2008, I was actually in the mainland campaigning for Sen. McCain. This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country. And so I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue. And I think it's, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. ... It's been established. He was born here."

Right Now - Hawaii Gov. Lingle answers the birthers, who remain surprisingly unconvinced

In her own words:

Linda Lingle, Hawaii Governor interview about Obama Birth Certificate December 20, 2008 - YouTube

What did the former governor of Hawaii say? That was your question:

"Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?"

So why are you quoting a statement from AZ gov Jan Brewer?

This is what the former gov of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, said:

"You know, during the campaign of 2008, I was actually in the mainland campaigning for Sen. McCain. This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country. And so I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue. And I think it's, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. ... It's been established. He was born here."

Right Now - Hawaii Gov. Lingle answers the birthers, who remain surprisingly unconvinced

In her own words:

Linda Lingle, Hawaii Governor interview about Obama Birth Certificate December 20, 2008 - YouTube

Did you read your source and what I red lettered?

Forum List

Back