Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

I would LOVE to see Arizona keep Obama off the ballot

It would lead to a landslide by Obama as voters retaliate against Republicans and the birthers

Please give me a honest answer. If Hawaii can't come up with a original 50 year old birth record for Obama and his birth whereabouts can't be confirmed, will you still vote for him?

Arizona has to establish a pressing need to see the original. Just because Sherriff Joe and the birthers demand it is not a pressing need

Now, if it is so important to Arizona. Why haven't they asked Michigan for the same level of proof?

Now, as to your birth record. The State of Hawaii has already provided it and certified it's authenticity. Why isn't Arizona giving Romney the same scrutiny?

rightwinger. You absolutely never answered my question. Please give me a honest answer. One more time:

If Hawaii can't come up with a original 50 year old birth record for Obama and his birth whereabouts can't be confirmed, will you still vote for him? yes or no.

Please give me a honest answer. If Hawaii can't come up with a original 50 year old birth record for Obama and his birth whereabouts can't be confirmed, will you still vote for him?

Arizona has to establish a pressing need to see the original. Just because Sherriff Joe and the birthers demand it is not a pressing need

Now, if it is so important to Arizona. Why haven't they asked Michigan for the same level of proof?

Romney's not a black man with a funny name.

Romney never had a bio that stated he was from a foreign country like we learned yesterday about Obama from 20 years ago as a student. Romney never had a foreign ambassador state he was from a foreign country like the Kenyan ambassador said of Obama. Romney never had news articles writen about him that said 'enter country of choice'-Born like Obama had so many "'Kenyan-born' all set for the Senate" foreign articles before he entered the U.S. senate. Romney never had NPR label him from a foreign country like they did with Obama. NPR when Obama was a state senator stated he was from Kenya. The list goes on and on but yes, I would like Romney to produce his also to level the playing field.

Last edited:

Romney's not a black man with a funny name.

Romney never had a bio that stated he was from a foreign country like we learned yesterday about Obama from 20 years ago as a student. Romney never had a foreign ambassador state he was from a foreign country like the Kenyan ambassador said of Obama. Romney never had news articles writen about him that said 'enter country of choice'-Born like Obama had so many "'Kenyan-born' all set for the Senate" foreign articles before he entered the U.S. senate. Romney never had NPR label him from a foreign country like they did with Obama. NPR when Obama was a state senator stated he was from Kenya. The list goes on and on but yes, I would like Romney to produce his also to level the playing field.
We do know Mitt's grandfather left the US so that he could have multiple wives, and that his father was born in Mexico.

Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Nice fallacy. HI officials never said they can't find it; they are simply ignoring the request, as they are allowed to do per a Hawaiian law that was put into effect precisely because of the thousands of requests they were getting from nuts all over the world.

Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary Of State, Fans Birther Flames, Threatens To Keep Obama Off Ballot

In 2010, before the release of Obama's long-form birth certificate, the flood of birther activity became so distracting that Gov. Linda Lingle (R) signed a bill allowing state officials to ignore requests for copies of the document.

Bennett even admitted that Hawaiian officials told him they were "tired of all the requests," but the secretary of state didn't appear deterred.

Aloha, Omerta! :D
hearnospeakno.jpg

Nice fallacy. HI officials never said they can't find it; they are simply ignoring the request…

In such situations, ignoring conservatives is a good idea.

/adds 'Bennett' to list of inmates to remember when this all blows over.

That won’t happen until 2017, after the president’s second term. In fact, it will get worse after Obama wins reelection. And even then you’ll have birthers taking the ‘issue’ to the grave.

Nice fallacy. HI officials never said they can't find it; they are simply ignoring the request…

That won’t happen until 2017, after the president’s second term. In fact, it will get worse after Obama wins reelection. And even then you’ll have birthers taking the ‘issue’ to the grave.

I think at some point, what we have been going through since the Moral Majority took over is going to be past-tense.

I think at some point, what we have been going through since the Moral Majority took over is going to be past-tense.

True, at some point. But that point may not be until the second half of this century.

Recall that republicans only increased their attacks on Clinton after he won reelection, in a transparent and pathetic effort to undo the will of the voters.

We’ll see the same after Obama is reelected, republicans will continue to attempt through impeachment/conviction/forced removal of the president what they failed to accomplish at the polls.

True, at some point. But that point may not be until the second half of this century.

Recall that republicans only increased their attacks on Clinton after he won reelection, in a transparent and pathetic effort to undo the will of the voters.

We’ll see the same after Obama is reelected, republicans will continue to attempt through impeachment/conviction/forced removal of the president what they failed to accomplish at the polls.

When did some portion of the right shift as far right as they shifted? Because I view it as when Obama took office.

Not really. Hawaii is stonewalling.

I would LOVE to see Arizona keep Obama off the ballot

It would lead to a landslide by Obama as voters retaliate against Republicans and the birthers

I have never voted for him and never will, and I believe you are an idiot through and through.

You live in a self-created fantasy. Hawaii has come up with his birth certificate. You, for some reason, just can't handle facts. Your desire to believe in some fiction is so strong you actually work hard to maintain a deliberate delusion. Your kind just makes shit up with no evidence whatsoever. It is truly bizarre you buy into MADE UP SHIT with NO EVIDENCE, but ignore ACTUAL EVIDENCE which proves he was born in Hawaii.

There is some kind of sickness in your heads.

Last edited:

When did some portion of the right shift as far right as they shifted? Because I view it as when Obama took office.

It had less to do with Obama and more to do with any democrat winning the WH, perceived by republicans as their birthright. The situation was further intensified as a result of the terrible drubbing the right took at the polls in 2008, driving many over the edge.

It had less to do with Obama and more to do with any democrat winning the WH, perceived by republicans as their birthright. The situation was further intensified as a result of the terrible drubbing the right took at the polls in 2008, driving many over the edge.

Where on earth did they get that idea?

Forum List

Back