Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Per the US Constitution

Now, how does Arizona get to tell Hawaii that it's records are unacceptable?
They don't......not until Hawaii presents Obama's original records to Arizona.

They don't have to. All they have to do is certify that Obama was born in Hawaii. Arizona has no use for the records and must accept them per the Constitution
One more time. Hawaii has state statutes that allows the Arizona Secretary of State to get a certified copy of Obama's original birth records for their files. All he wants is Hawaii to comply to their own statutes. That shouldn't be hard for them to do since it is within the law.

Once again Hawaii Statute 338-18. Look at number 2 & 3. That allows Bennett to get Obama's records and to authenticate them.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0018.htm

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

Last edited:
Do you read what you post and the link you use?

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

What did the former governor of Hawaii say? That was your question:

"Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?"

So why are you quoting a statement from AZ gov Jan Brewer?

This is what the former gov of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, said:

"You know, during the campaign of 2008, I was actually in the mainland campaigning for Sen. McCain. This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country. And so I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue. And I think it's, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. ... It's been established. He was born here."

Right Now - Hawaii Gov. Lingle answers the birthers, who remain surprisingly unconvinced

In her own words:

Linda Lingle, Hawaii Governor interview about Obama Birth Certificate December 20, 2008 - YouTube

Did you read your source and what I red lettered?

Let's take this step by step. This is what you wrote:

"Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?"

She can refer to two governors, Jan Brewer or Linda Lingle. Which governor are you referring to when you ask the question "Now why did she lie"?

Per the US Constitution

Now, how does Arizona get to tell Hawaii that it's records are unacceptable?

They don't have to. All they have to do is certify that Obama was born in Hawaii. Arizona has no use for the records and must accept them per the Constitution

The State of Hawaii does not have to respond to any civil suits regarding vital records they hold.
And they shouldn't anyway as all of the birther suits to date, dozens of them, have been fraud fund raisers from the start.
This case is another in that long line of fraud civil suits.
The suit here in Atlanta was laughed out of court by A REPUBLICAN Judge and AG office.
But be sure and buy some T shirts, hats, bumper stickers and donate cash.
Can not believe how many suckers there are out there that have fallen into the "birther" cash trap. Amazing.

The State of Hawaii does not have to respond to any civil suits regarding vital records they hold.
And they shouldn't anyway as all of the birther suits to date, dozens of them, have been fraud fund raisers from the start.
The suit here in Atlanta was laughed out of court by A REPUBLICAN Judge and AG office.
Can not believe how many suckers there are out there that have fallen into the "birther" cash trap. Amazing.

Pay attention. This is not a civil suit at all.

You do realize the AZ sec of state has caved?

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Birther bumpkins.....an attempt to resurrect Rev. Wright......seems the teabaggers and neocons are going to rehash all the Rovian tactics of the 2008 campaign. Guess no one told them that those tactics cost them election.

Oh well, insane people just keep doing the exact same thing hoping for a different outcome. Carry on.

Caved on what?

Caved on what?

This:

"Earlier this evening it has been learned that Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett asked Hawaii's Dept Of Health 8 weeks ago to get him Obama's birth documents in order to verify he is a natural born Citizen before going on the ballot this fall. Hawaii has not responded at all. He asked if they had a certified copy of his certificate of live birth on file. They won't respond. This scenario is fixing to get interesting. I mean, we have a legitiment Secretary of the State of Arizona asking for a simple task to be done by the Hawaiian Dept of Health and they don't reply. This is troubling, especially after what was discovered and released yesterday from Breitbarts team showing that in 1991 Obama presented himself as Kenyan Born shopping for a publisher for his autobiography.What do you think the reason Hawaii is stonewalling? According to Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18, the Arizona Sec if State has the right to the documents."

Do you even know what she said? You don't and you are too dumb and lazy to find out.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

It seems the AZ Governor doesn't agree.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' - KCTV 5

"You know, during the campaign of 2008, I was actually in the mainland campaigning for Sen. McCain. This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country. And so I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue. And I think it's, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. ... It's been established. He was born here."

Right Now - Hawaii Gov. Lingle answers the birthers, who remain surprisingly unconvinced

In her own words:

Linda Lingle, Hawaii Governor interview about Obama Birth Certificate December 20, 2008 - YouTube

Yes, a Governor would have access, as for sending ORIGINALS to another state, that is silly. Court records are not sent state to state, copies are certified. Birtherism is becoming a psychosis.

In her own words:

Yes, a Governor would have access, as for sending ORIGINALS to another state, that is silly. Court records are not sent state to state, copies are certified. Birtherism is becoming a psychosis.

You are oblivious to Hawaii Dept of Health privacy statutes. NO, the governor of Hawaii does not have access to Obama's records or anyone elses. Here are the statutes:

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0018.htm

Governor Neil Albercrombie was blocked access when he tried to put it to rest after bragging to the media he was going to settle Obamas birth certificate issue once and for all. He ended up with egg on his face when all he found was a hand written notation pertainig to Obama's vital records in the state archives.

In her own words:

You are oblivious to Hawaii Dept of Health privacy statutes. NO, the governor of Hawaii does not have access to Obama's records or anyone elses. Here are the statutes:

Governor Neil Albercrombie was blocked access when he tried to put it to rest after bragging to the media he was going to settle Obamas birth certificate issue once and for all. He ended up with egg on his face when all he found was a hand written notation pertainig to Obama's vital records in the state archives.

That's why Gov. Lingle said this:

And the health director said this:

""I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

Do you even know what she said? You don't and you are too dumb and lazy to find out.

It seems the AZ Governor doesn't agree.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' - KCTV 5

In her own words:

One of the governors lied, true or false?

""I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

His office has had to put up with the fringe, I think sanctions are warranted against further disruptions.

Governor Lingle violated Hawaii privacy statutes when she did that. Also in another interview with MSNBC's Michael Isikoff, Fukino stated Obama's original birth certificate was half typed and half hand written. The long form Obama released on April 27, 2011 that the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department discovered was a forgery was not half typed nor was it half hand written as former HI heath director Fukino described. Hawaii has a big credibility problem right now.

6a00e55026407188330115725584c2970b-500wi

Governor Lingle violated Hawaii privacy statutes when she did that. Also in another interview with MSNBC's Michael Isikoff, Fukino stated Obama's original birth certificate was half typed and half hand written. The long form Obama released on April 27, 2011 that the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department discovered was a forgery was not half typed nor was it half hand written as former HI heath director Fukino described. Hawaii has a big credibility problem right now.

Why does Hawaii have a big credibility? Can you prove Dr. Fukino was lying?

Can you prove Dr. Fukino was lying?
Obama already did that by releasing a long form birth certificate that was not half typed nor half hand written. Fukino's interview was 2 weeks before he released it. I guess the White House crew didn't read what Fukino stated to the reporter.

Can you prove Dr. Fukino was lying?
Obama already did that by releasing a long form birth certificate that was not half typed nor half hand written. Fukino's interview was 2 weeks before he released it. I guess the White House crew didn't read what Fukino stated to the reporter.

But I thought Sheriff Joe said the birth certificate Obama released was a fake? If you believe that, then how can you use the certificate Obama released as proof that Dr. Fukino was lying?

Forum List

Back