Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Earlier this evening it has been learned that Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett asked Hawaii's Dept Of Health 8 weeks ago to get him Obama's birth documents in order to verify he is a natural born Citizen before going on the ballot this fall. Hawaii has not responded at all. He asked if they had a certified copy of his certificate of live birth on file. They won't respond. This scenario is fixing to get interesting. I mean, we have a legitiment Secretary of the State of Arizona asking for a simple task to be done by the Hawaiian Dept of Health and they don't reply. This is troubling, especially after what was discovered and released yesterday from Breitbarts team showing that in 1991 Obama presented himself as Kenyan Born shopping for a publisher for his autobiography.What do you think the reason Hawaii is stonewalling? According to Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18, the Arizona Sec if State has the right to the documents. See here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

Ariz. Sec. of State Wants to See Proof of Obama’s Citizenship - ABC News

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure “that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking.” He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

Actually he's not "just doing his job".

In the first place, it isn't his job to call Hawaii supplying records. The way it works is that the candidates supply the records and if you have questions, you call the state to verify the records. This is how it works when we hire a physician, nurse, or other licensed professional. We verify their license is intact. His job is to verify, not investigate beyond that verification.

In the second place, the state of Arizona permitted him to run in 2008; Obama garnered over 1,000,000 votes. What was the justification for his being able to run in 08 and not 12?

Earlier this evening it has been learned that Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett asked Hawaii's Dept Of Health 8 weeks ago to get him Obama's birth documents in order to verify he is a natural born Citizen before going on the ballot this fall. Hawaii has not responded at all. He asked if they had a certified copy of his certificate of live birth on file. They won't respond. This scenario is fixing to get interesting. I mean, we have a legitiment Secretary of the State of Arizona asking for a simple task to be done by the Hawaiian Dept of Health and they don't reply. This is troubling, especially after what was discovered and released yesterday from Breitbarts team showing that in 1991 Obama presented himself as Kenyan Born shopping for a publisher for his autobiography.What do you think the reason Hawaii is stonewalling? According to Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18, the Arizona Sec if State has the right to the documents. See here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

In a radio interview today, Bennett said he is just doing his job of making sure “that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking.” He says he has been trying for eight weeks to get documents from Hawaii.

What was the justification for his being able to run in 08 and not 12?

They took him at his word. They can't this time because all of the new evidence that has come out since then, especially the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department uncovering that Obama's 'abstract' long form birth certificate and selective service registration Pica Date U.S. Postal stamp is a forgery. The Secretary of State in AZ can't ignore that. It is his job to ensure that all candidates are qualified for the positions they seek at any level where there is a election held.

True, at some point. But that point may not be until the second half of this century.

Recall that republicans only increased their attacks on Clinton after he won reelection, in a transparent and pathetic effort to undo the will of the voters.

We’ll see the same after Obama is reelected, republicans will continue to attempt through impeachment/conviction/forced removal of the president what they failed to accomplish at the polls.

When did some portion of the right shift as far right as they shifted? Because I view it as when Obama took office.

It had less to do with Obama and more to do with any democrat winning the WH, perceived by republicans as their birthright. The situation was further intensified as a result of the terrible drubbing the right took at the polls in 2008, driving many over the edge.

If anything, I think that Obama is treated better than Hillary Clinton would have been had she won. There are certain things that are off limits with Obama that would have been open season on Hillary

Republicans have decided their best course of action is that if they can't call the shots, they will prevent anyone from calling the shots

RWer, you might have a valid point............anyone but Obama!! :D

hurr-durr-derp-face-something-is-afoot1.jpg

They took him at his word. They can't this time because all of the new evidence that has come out since then, especially the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department uncovering that Obama's 'abstract' long form birth certificate and selective service registration Pica Date U.S. Postal stamp is a forgery. The Secretary of State in AZ can't ignore that. It is his job to ensure that all candidates are qualified for the positions they seek at any level where there is a election held.

Okay, then there should be a movement afoot on two fronts if the above were to be true:

1. Whoever "took him at his word" in the general election needs to be investigated for corruption by the sheriff or state police

2. There should be a movement afoot to disqualify the electoral votes cast on his behalf.

Obviously there is no "evidence" since none of that is happening. Subsequent investigations should be made into the State Democratic party for fraud for "taking his word for it" in the primaries.

But getting back to the 2012 election; without a judge deciding this is "evidence" in a civil/criminal action there is no evidence so either you, the State official or both of you are illiterate as to what their "job" is. I'm guessing both.

Birthers are so hilarious.

Correct me if I am wrong doesn't Hawaii deny everybody but the person on the certificate access to their birth record documents? And didn't the New Hawaii Governor state he wasn't allowed access last year after he made the comment that he would show obama's has a BC?

Now how did she get access to the BC?

Because laws are without merit in the eyes of Republican politicians.

"Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is a candidate for the United States Senate vying for an open seat vacated by retiring U.S. Senator Daniel Akaka.[2][3] She was the sixth Governor of Hawaii. Lingle holds a number of distinctions: first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962, first county mayor elected governor of Hawaii, first female governor of Hawaii, first Jewish governor of Hawaii; the first governor of Hawaii not to have any children; she has been married and divorced twice."

Linda Lingle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She thought she could get some dirt and help her fellow Republicans so she peeked and didn't want the backlash if she lied.

What you're saying is that she admitted to breaking Hawaii law? If that is the case I don't think so. I think she lied now why would she lie? And why would Brewer lie for her?

Interesting

Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?

Okay, then there should be a movement afoot on two fronts if the above were to be true:

1. Whoever "took him at his word" in the general election needs to be investigated for corruption by the sheriff or state police

2. There should be a movement afoot to disqualify the electoral votes cast on his behalf.

Obviously there is no "evidence" since none of that is happening. Subsequent investigations should be made into the State Democratic party for fraud for "taking his word for it" in the primaries.

But getting back to the 2012 election; without a judge deciding this is "evidence" in a civil/criminal action there is no evidence so either you, the State official or both of you are illiterate as to what their "job" is. I'm guessing both.

Give it time. The Sec of State just hinted to Sheriff Apraio to take his evidence to the D.A. once the investigation is wrapped up. Arpaio is suppose to give another press conference in a few weeks. I think this is a coordinated effort. As for your number 1 statement, I concur.

Give it time. The Sec of State just hinted to Sheriff Apraio to take his evidence to the D.A. once the investigation is wrapped up. Arpaio is suppose to give another press conference in a few weeks. I think this is a coordinated effort. As for your number 1 statement, I concur.

Ahh so now you've admitted that there is no evidence since the DA doesn't have the case yet and we're still in the "investigation" portion.

Do you have any idea how this makes the GOP look? Gosh you're a dumbass.

Ahh so now you've admitted that there is no evidence since the DA doesn't have the case yet and we're still in the "investigation" portion.

I've never known the GOP to care about how stupid they look

Why else would they coddle the birthers?

I haven't admitted anything except state the current facts. One thing is for sure is that there is evidence the abstract long form birth certificate and selective service pica date U.S. postal date stamp on Obama's registration is a forgery. The evidence was overwhelming so far. Have patience. The Sheriff will conclude his investigation in a few weeks.

Because laws are without merit in the eyes of Republican politicians.

"Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is a candidate for the United States Senate vying for an open seat vacated by retiring U.S. Senator Daniel Akaka.[2][3] She was the sixth Governor of Hawaii. Lingle holds a number of distinctions: first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962, first county mayor elected governor of Hawaii, first female governor of Hawaii, first Jewish governor of Hawaii; the first governor of Hawaii not to have any children; she has been married and divorced twice."

Linda Lingle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She thought she could get some dirt and help her fellow Republicans so she peeked and didn't want the backlash if she lied.

What you're saying is that she admitted to breaking Hawaii law? If that is the case I don't think so. I think she lied now why would she lie? And why would Brewer lie for her?

Interesting

Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?

Do you even know what she said? You don't and you are too dumb and lazy to find out.

I haven't admitted anything except state the current facts. One thing is for sure is that there is evidence the abstract long form birth certificate and selective service pica date U.S. postal date stamp on Obama's registration is a forgery. The evidence was overwhelming so far. Have patience. The Sheriff will conclude his investigation in a few weeks.

The Sheriff is getting bashed by his own posse members for running a publicity stunt. Ask former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas how following the lead of Sheriff Joe works out.

Why is it that your evidence and your experts were laughed at in court?

By whom? This new evidence has never been presented in court. The investigation isn't over yet.

Whey does Arpaio think this matter in withing his jurisdiction?

Because it is. Obama signed Arizona election documents stating he was a natural born Citizen to be on the presidential ballot within the district of Maricopa County, Arizona. Hundreds of citizens of Maricopa County think they were defrauded by the document and asked Sheriff Arpaio to investigate. He did because it was 'within his jurisdiction'.

Last edited:

Because it is. Obama signed Arizona election documents stating he was a natural born Citizen to be on the presidential ballot within the district of Maricopa County, Arizona. Hundreds of citizens of Maricopa County think they were defrauded by the document and asked Sheriff Arpaio to investigate. He did because it was 'within his jurisdiction'.

Orly Taitz and Sherrif Joe.....you guys can't lose

By your logic, Dep Barney Fife can declare the President ineligible

Each Sheriff in the entire nation can initiate investigations of every person seeking office? The Arizona Sec. of State is as loony as Arpaio; is he dodging indictment also?

By your logic, Dep Barney Fife can declare the President ineligible
Not possible and illogical. He is a television character once played by a actor who is now dead.

Forum List

Back