Have you voted yet - for "whoever" ?

Your choice.

• I am "still" undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not even going to vote!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes. I received my Florida drivers license on October 15... Florida would not register me for this election - what would you suggest?

-Joe

I would suggest you follow the law and not vote. YOU chose to move at a time that precluded you registering in your new State.

So you admit you are not a resident of Washington State anymore but will vote anyway? Figures.

Who gives a fuck RGS? he's only voting once! perhaps he tried to change his registration and was told it was too late and to vote in his former state?!

I voted last week here in FL in person. I'm lucky enough to work in the same building as our supervisor of elections so I came to work early and voted!

I would suggest you follow the law and not vote. YOU chose to move at a time that precluded you registering in your new State.

Actually, dude... I did check on the law prior to casting my ballot and my pointless vote in blue-as-can-be Washington is legal.

Especially since I still have a P.O. box in that state.

-Joe

What governmental department handles the law in voting, anyway? The Department of Interior? Seriously - I do not know?

Or did someone die and make you the :drillsergeant: head of it?

Inquiring minds need to know :confused:

What governmental department handles the law in voting, anyway? The Department of Interior? Seriously - I do not know?

Or did someone die and make you the :drillsergeant: head of it?

Inquiring minds need to know :confused:

I asked the bureaucrat who was registering me to vote in Florida - she said to "...go ahead and vote absentee in Washington - happens all the time."

I suppose that technically, I should have checked with the secretary of state in Washington, but as I still have one vehicle registered in Washington, 3 bank accounts and my Washington State p.o. box, I am not too worried about my legal stance.

There is a lot more to moving across state lines than transporting your ass and your stuff to your new digs.

Now... If I can just find a job in this spirit-sucking economy.:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

I have always voted on election day, and can't wait to cast my ballot again on November 4th.

You all know who I'm voting for, but let's hope we can all keep our heads on whomever wins.

Is that too much to ask? :eusa_shifty:

For you bones: ;)
To determine whether to use whoever or whomever, here is the rule: him/ he equals whoever, him/ him equals whomever.

Forum List

Back