Have you seen the man on CNN that got covid and is now urging people to get vaccinated?

Yes. I suspect we'll see more of those anti-vaxxers recanting.

I think that we'll see more of these Fake News Stories about people contracting corona virus when they were supposed anti-vaxxers, if the Biden Regime thinks they are getting traction.

There were similar stories about aids back when that panic was going on in the 1980's. Usually, an aids denier bringing a hoe into his hotel room and infecting him with the disease- leaving a message "welcome to the world of aids".

This tactic isn't new, and since the media is behind it, don't expect any investigation into these alleged cases until after the panic subsides.

Why is anybody still dying? All you need to do is give them hydroxychloroquine when they get to the hospital, and they'll recover. Give them hydroxychloroquine before they get infected and they won't catch COVID.

Right?

Why aren't we using the miracle drug Trump advocated.
Because our country banned it.

Other countries are using it just fine.

Most of the US is obese so its good they showed how it would potentially affect someone thats obese.
And thats the real problem that no one in media or government talks about. Hell, there's even plus size mankin's in most stores now.

And thats the real problem that no one in media or government talks about.
I think its kinda obvious to most people. If your ass is out of shape, overweight, etc you are probably going to get hit harder than someone that's in great shape. I think if the messaging is that only obese people will wind up in the hospital then you will have more retards not getting the vax.

Have you ever seen the people at Trump rallies?

According to Trump He meets unless you are in perfect shape and have NO health issues

If Covid kills you… meh…. Your fault

Have you ever seen the people at Trump rallies?

According to Trump He meets unless you are in perfect shape and have NO health issues

If Covid kills you… meh…. Your fault
Trump killed Herman Cain.

Forum List

Back