Have you seen the man on CNN that got covid and is now urging people to get vaccinated?

Almost half the country is obese. Probably just as many think they are bullet proof against the "scamdemic".

The Chinese communists are certainly not complaining that their population fares better than their virus now infecting obese Americans. In some cases, the medical term used is ‘morbid mass.’

I heard that if you had the flu vaccine that you will fare better with covid...makes sense I guess...but that's the problem....to many opinions too much misinformation.....and its all purposeful so they can move America into a health tyranny....as long as we will give them power over us because of a pandemic the pandemic will never end...it will just mutate....

I'm kind of surprised that they keep on showing him when you can clearly tell he has obesity issues. Some would say if it wasn't covid it was going to be something else. I hope he makes it through and decides to lose weight.
Most of the US is obese so its good they showed how it would potentially affect someone thats obese.

I heard that if you had the flu vaccine that you will fare better with covid...makes sense I guess...but that's the problem....to many opinions too much misinformation.....and its all purposeful so they can move America into a health tyranny....as long as we will give them power over us because of a pandemic the pandemic will never end...it will just mutate....
Why is anybody still dying? All you need to do is give them hydroxychloroquine when they get to the hospital, and they'll recover. Give them hydroxychloroquine before they get infected and they won't catch COVID.

Right?

Why aren't we using the miracle drug Trump advocated.

Most of America is not obese...but most welfare queens are.....
Agreed. There are a lot of fat white people on welfare.

cup_holder-thumb.jpg

Why is anybody still dying? All you need to do is give them hydroxychloroquine when they get to the hospital, and they'll recover. Give them hydroxychloroquine before they get infected and they won't catch COVID.

Right?

Why aren't we using the miracle drug Trump advocated.
Drumpf dropped all that stuff in favor of injecting disinfectant.

We all need to tell him that he needs to go get that stomach stabling surgery.

You know....since we're all telling everybody to go get medical treatment like it's our business or some shit.
Telling him isn't enough, dude as we need to FORCE him to get the procedure.

After all, we are democrats, and so we know what's best for him.

It tells you something when CNN could only find one guy who tested positive and he looks like he has a low immune system to begin with.

Forum List

Back