Have you ever done anything racist?

Have you ever done anything racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I put this guy in the hospital that claimed he was in the KKK to my roommate when I was in the military. He didnt do anything to me specifically so I guess that was kind of racist.
What branch?

He was actually a Cub Scout and has delusions of grandeur......
We try not to encourage him.
It takes a special p.o.s. to lie about serving

I'm just screwing with him. He may or may not have served.

Black friends?

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.
Good for you! So on a scale of 1-10 you're a 3 or 4?

What if the black ones grand kid wanted to date your grand daughter?

I've realized that if a kid wants to date someone, telling them no doesn't make the situation better. If I had a grand daughter, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't think any boy would be good enough for her.
Nice Dodge. You don't have to lie. I exposed your racism.

You can like to think anything you want you would not like your grand daughter being with a black guy. Now go dig out your old hooded robe and iron it for the next klan rally. He's back! Lol

the disdain for mixed couples that I know is still so prevalent. ...

Not really so prevalent anymore.

I've realized that if a kid wants to date someone, telling them no doesn't make the situation better. If I had a grand daughter, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't think any boy would be good enough for her.

You can like to think anything you want you would not like your grand daughter being with a black guy. Now go dig out your old hooded robe and iron it for the next klan rally. He's back! Lol

I know I wouldnt want my niece to date a black guy because of the social stigma that goes with it.
Not because traditionally they make better baby daddy's than they do fathers?

And don't give me that 1970s PC bs answer. There is no social stigma anymore. And if there is, why do you care about a bunch of ignorant racists?

Maybe you don't want to be a part of a mixed family?

My mother dated a black guy. I didnt really approve but he was a nice guy that had a good job as a mortician of all things.
Showing me you are a responsible person goes a long way in making you acceptable whatever your color.
Had she been dating a ghetto thug of any color would have brought out the asshole in me right quick.
I agree. But, consider the first time she told you. I bet you just about lost it. I know I would.

But you are admittedly a vile, craven racist douche.

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.

Not as much as it once was, but it's still there.

Not as much as it once was, but it's still there.

Ridiculously stupid that anyone would care.

I put this guy in the hospital that claimed he was in the KKK to my roommate when I was in the military. He didnt do anything to me specifically so I guess that was kind of racist.
What branch?
A branch of the military. Why do you want to know?
Well no shit there bright one, if u served u shouldn't have a problem answering.

Now you see where my doubts come from....

What branch?
Well no shit there bright one, if u served u shouldn't have a problem answering.
Who told you I thought you were worth me answering? Its not really your business. You have no need to know which branch.

What branch?
We want to know it's for our side. You seem anti white people. You know who hates white people? Isis.
If youre asking for need to know information from me.....well you dont dont need to know.

What branch?
We want to know it's for our side. You seem anti white people. You know who hates white people? Isis.
If youre asking for need to know information from me.....well you dont dont need to know.
Should have stuck to ur racist rants, now we all know ur a liar. Get a job.

What branch?
Not really concerned you think I am liar. Makes sense. Facing the facts causes you stress so you have to rationalize. No thanks. I wont laugh at you for your choices but I personally think working to make someone else wealthy is a waste of time.

What branch?
Not really concerned you think I am liar. Makes sense. Facing the facts causes you stress so you have to rationalize. No thanks. I wont laugh at you for your choices but I personally think working to make someone else wealthy is a waste of time.
I prefer it. I tried being a business owner. Didn't like it. I do best working for someone else. My bosses love me.

Hey, if I could buy a thing for $7k and sell it for $15k I would but I don't have the customers, my company does.

Add my pay and insurance ID be a fool to try and go start my own business

I prefer it. I tried being a business owner. Didn't like it. I do best working for someone else. My bosses love me.

Hey, if I could buy a thing for $7k and sell it for $15k I would but I don't have the customers, my company does.

Youre the first person I have heard of that owned a business and prefers working for someone else instead. I just have a problem with people trying to tell me when to take vacation and when I can be sick or take time off. Not to mention the financial and tax benefits.

Youre the first person I have heard of that owned a business and prefers working for someone else instead. I just have a problem with people trying to tell me when to take vacation and when I can be sick or take time off. Not to mention the financial and tax benefits.
If you struggled trying to start a business or business(s) plural like I did, you'd have no interest in trying it. And consider what I make in corporate sales. To me it seems like the difference is

A. Work for yourself and make $30K a year
B. Work for someone else and make $70-$90K a year.

To me it's a no brainer. Plus I get 15 days paid vacation, cheap healthcare, company pays all the expenses.

My brother is a VP for a fortune 500 company and his brother in law owns a bakery. My brother might make $1 million dollars a year, his brother in law MIGHT make $30K a year if he's lucky.

And by the way, what I sell, I do see how someone could go into business reselling the shit I sell and keep all the profit for themselves. I work with companies who service our products. They probably get 15% discounts on their own and I offer them 25% or even 30% off if they buy from me. So I'm helping small business owners make a shit load off these things that I sell. They can save/make thousands ordering through me. This is how I've increased sales. Now these guys are buying from me for $16K instead of paying full price $20K and my company is happy, they are happy and the customer is happy.

Most people who say they WISH they could work for themselves don't realize how hard it is to make it. Once you've made it it looks easy but before that it wasn't so easy, right?

Forum List

Back