Have you ever done anything racist?

Have you ever done anything racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not hard for me to answer. Yes, I grew up racist with a racist family and friends, in a racist town. The first black person I ever met on a personal basis, was in my first year of college, and I didn't understand why he didn't like to be called Ni****. That was the word I had always used to refer to black people and I was shocked to find he didn't like the term. Fortunately, I changed as the world did, and even though I can't say there is no racism left in me, I do know that skin color is a stupid way to judge a persons qualities, and no reason to treat anyone differently than anybody else.
You should go to Detroit and stop at ten gas stations and I hope you treat every black person the same way you treat white people and tell us if your dumb ass doesn't get mugged.

I've been to Detroit. I have friends there.
Black friends?

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.
Good for you! So on a scale of 1-10 you're a 3 or 4?

What if the black ones grand kid wanted to date your grand daughter?

I've realized that if a kid wants to date someone, telling them no doesn't make the situation better. If I had a grand daughter, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't think any boy would be good enough for her.

The choices are simple.

Yes or No

Those that say no are lying.
This is a thread where white people who don't have to deal with black violent crime can come and pretend they aren't racist.

If I lived in Alaska I wouldn't be racist either.

I'm going by thoughts so you have to be honest.
I have no doubt saw something on the news and thought to myself....typical ****** bullshit.
Is that racist or realist?
But yes according to PC logic I most certainly have been racist.
Basing it on real logic no I havent. Personally I have no animosity towards black,mexicans or any other race but I am guilty of painting with a broad brush.
And I understand all the arguments why crime is higher with blacks and I feel for them but I've seen enough stories in the news I'm a little on guard when I see young black man approaching. Depending on how they are dressed of course.

And what white man here will say he wouldn't mind his daughter bringing home a black guy. He's a liar

The choices are simple.

Yes or No

This is a thread where white people who don't have to deal with black violent crime can come and pretend they aren't racist.

I have no doubt saw something on the news and thought to myself....typical ****** bullshit.
Basing it on real logic no I havent. Personally I have no animosity towards black,mexicans or any other race but I am guilty of painting with a broad brush.
And I understand all the arguments why crime is higher with blacks and I feel for them but I've seen enough stories in the news I'm a little on guard when I see young black man approaching. Depending on how they are dressed of course.

And what white man here will say he wouldn't mind his daughter bringing home a black guy. He's a liar

Yep...everyone is a racist to some extent when based on the politically correct definition.

You should go to Detroit and stop at ten gas stations and I hope you treat every black person the same way you treat white people and tell us if your dumb ass doesn't get mugged.

Black friends?

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.

I've realized that if a kid wants to date someone, telling them no doesn't make the situation better. If I had a grand daughter, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't think any boy would be good enough for her.
Nice Dodge. You don't have to lie. I exposed your racism.

You can like to think anything you want you would not like your grand daughter being with a black guy. Now go dig out your old hooded robe and iron it for the next klan rally. He's back! Lol

Black friends?

You can like to think anything you want you would not like your grand daughter being with a black guy. Now go dig out your old hooded robe and iron it for the next klan rally. He's back! Lol

I know I wouldnt want my niece to date a black guy because of the social stigma that goes with it.

The choices are simple.

Yes or No

Yep...everyone is a racist to some extent when based on the politically correct definition.
I think not wanting your kid dating a black guy meets the classic definition of a racist, don't you? What white man is going to tell us he'd be immediately cool with it? I don't mean after you get to know him I mean immediately

I think not wanting your kid dating a black guy meets the classic definition of a racist, don't you? What white man is going to tell us he'd be immediately cool with it? I don't mean after you get to know him I mean immediately

Not at all. My concern is the social stigma attached to it would damage my niece.(dont have kids)

Black friends?

I know I wouldnt want my niece to date a black guy because of the social stigma that goes with it.
Not because traditionally they make better baby daddy's than they do fathers?

And don't give me that 1970s PC bs answer. There is no social stigma anymore. And if there is, why do you care about a bunch of ignorant racists?

Maybe you don't want to be a part of a mixed family?

And don't give me that 1970s PC bs answer. There is no social stigma anymore. And if there is, why do you care about a bunch of ignorant racists?

My mother dated a black guy. I didnt really approve but he was a nice guy that had a good job as a mortician of all things.
Showing me you are a responsible person goes a long way in making you acceptable whatever your color.
Had she been dating a ghetto thug of any color would have brought out the asshole in me right quick.

Not at all. My concern is the social stigma attached to it would damage my niece.(dont have kids)
So you have a problem with what racist society will think of her. If everyone were cool like you you wouldn't have a problem with it at all?

Black friends?

No dodge, and I haven't lied. I already admitted that I'm not completely racism free. I might feel a twinge if my hypothetical grand daughter wanted to date a black guy, but it would be mostly because I wouldn't want her to have to face the disdain for mixed couples that I know is still so prevalent. I can promise she would never experience that disdain from me no matter what my remaining racism might be. A man's behavior should be guided by what he knows is right more than any emotional feelings he might have if he wants to maintain his integrity.

So you have a problem with what racist society will think of her. If everyone were cool like you you wouldn't have a problem with it at all?

Not particularly.

I was accused of being a rasist,I had this fabricator,well we claimed to be one,shitty attitude, when he gave his notice,I let him go that day, two more weeks with him there wouldn't have been productive, he pissed and moaned, called me a rasist.it was kinda funny

My mother dated a black guy. I didnt really approve but he was a nice guy that had a good job as a mortician of all things.
Showing me you are a responsible person goes a long way in making you acceptable whatever your color.
Had she been dating a ghetto thug of any color would have brought out the asshole in me right quick.
I agree. But, consider the first time she told you. I bet you just about lost it. I know I would.

But I'd lose it if my mom dated anyone but my dad.

But a black guy? Holy fuck. Lol.

But I agree if he was nice ID vet over it.

I agree. But, consider the first time she told you. I bet you just about lost it. I know I would.

But I'd lose it if my mom dated anyone but my dad.

But a black guy? Holy fuck. Lol.

But I agree if he was nice ID vet over it.

Oh I was skeptical no doubt.
Once I met the guy I was okay with it. Hell,we went fishing together a few times.
But then I grew up around NBA players through my childhood and I can honestly say I would rather my mother date the mortician than some of the black basketball players I knew.
Some of em were nothing but thugs with money.

Who gives a fuck, are any of us politically bound for greatness, ooohh ur racist, oh no what will I do now?

I put this guy in the hospital that claimed he was in the KKK to my roommate when I was in the military. He didnt do anything to me specifically so I guess that was kind of racist.

I was accused of being a rasist,I had this fabricator,well we claimed to be one,shitty attitude, when he gave his notice,I let him go that day, two more weeks with him there wouldn't have been productive, he pissed and moaned, called me a rasist.it was kinda funny
He should have called you an ignorant cave chimp. I thought you made a typo the first time you misspelled "racist" but its obvious you are just under educated.

Forum List

Back