Have you ever done anything racist?

Have you ever done anything racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess it depend on who you ask, I would say no, but others may think differently

Not hard for me to answer. Yes, I grew up racist with a racist family and friends, in a racist town. The first black person I ever met on a personal basis, was in my first year of college, and I didn't understand why he didn't like to be called Ni****. That was the word I had always used to refer to black people and I was shocked to find he didn't like the term. Fortunately, I changed as the world did, and even though I can't say there is no racism left in me, I do know that skin color is a stupid way to judge a persons qualities, and no reason to treat anyone differently than anybody else.

Not hard for me to answer. Yes, I grew up racist with a racist family and friends, in a racist town. The first black person I ever met on a personal basis, was in my first year of college, and I didn't understand why he didn't like to be called Ni****. That was the word I had always used to refer to black people and I was shocked to find he didn't like the term. Fortunately, I changed as the world did, and even though I can't say there is no racism left in me, I do know that skin color is a stupid way to judge a persons qualities, and no reason to treat anyone differently than anybody else.

I was raised the opposite of that.

That doesn't mean that you ever did anything racist. Talk is cheap and means absolutely nothing. The question was about actions that you have taken such as killing someone of a different race, beating someone up of a different race, firing someone of a different race, arresting someone because they were black or something along those lines. Talking is not a racist action. Believing is not a racist action. Actions are things that really matter. You can believe that pink unicorns circle your house. You can even say that pink unicorns circle your house. It doesn't mean a dad gum think until pink unicorns circle your house.

You can believe that the seat beat laws are dumb. You can even say that you will always drive a car without wearing a seat beat. The cop can't issue you a ticket on that basis. You have to actually be driving without a wearing a seat belt.

Let's just stop the stupidity. Talking and thinking are not punishable offense in the United States. Freedom of thought exist in every country in the world. Freedom of speech is the supreme law of the land in the United States. Let's be real and stop being children about this. Thinking bad things and saying bad things are not crimes. They never have been and they probably won't be for a really long time. Freedom of speech is going to hang around for a good while.

I was raised the opposite of that.

You get a prize. You get to pick a lollipop out of the lollipop basket. You are a good girl. You can even be the leader of the class today and go to the front of the line.

That doesn't mean that you ever did anything racist. Talk is cheap and means absolutely nothing. The question was about actions that you have taken such as killing someone of a different race, beating someone up of a different race, firing someone of a different race, arresting someone because they were black or something along those lines. Talking is not a racist action. Believing is not a racist action. Actions are things that really matter. You can believe that pink unicorns circle your house. You can even say that pink unicorns circle your house. It doesn't mean a dad gum think until pink unicorns circle your house.

You can believe that the seat beat laws are dumb. You can even say that you will always drive a car without wearing a seat beat. The cop can't issue you a ticket on that basis. You have to actually be driving without a wearing a seat belt.

Let's just stop the stupidity. Talking and thinking are not punishable offense in the United States. Freedom of thought exist in every country in the world. Freedom of speech is the supreme law of the land in the United States. Let's be real and stop being children about this. Thinking bad things and saying bad things are not crimes. They never have been and they probably won't be for a really long time. Freedom of speech is going to hang around for a good while.

No. Talking, or thinking aren't punishable offences, but they can be racist. Encouraging, reinforcing, and furthering racist attitudes is an act of racism. Do you really think racism is limited to punishable criminal acts?

No. Talking, or thinking aren't punishable offences, but they can be racist. Encouraging, reinforcing, and furthering racist attitudes is an act of racism. Do you really think racism is limited to punishable criminal acts?

Nope. Why do you ask?

The choices are simple.

Yes or No
what is racist ?
for example im aryan and aryans are best because of dna and evolution

its different.you can love dogs .also you can be better than dogs and believe it :dig:

Nobody knows what racist means. It's a swear word like F--. F--- can be a noun, a verb, an adjective, a preposition or an exclamation. Racist is kind of the same way. When a person can't make an argument they might say, "F---!" or "Racist!" just because they just don't know what else to say.

Talk: Action verb. I don't debate facts.

Is this an English class? If so I will take my F now.

Is this a discussion on race relations? If so then you should join the discussion at any time.

This is not a discussion on race relations. This is a thread for you to mentally jack off. You think we can't spot a troll a million miles away?

This is not a discussion on race relations. This is a thread for you to mentally jack off. You think we can't spot a troll a million miles away?

The word "troll" is about as easy to define as the word "racist".

troll (noun) An internet personality that discusses controversial matters without fear.

troll (noun) Someone who disagrees with you on an internet forum.

troll (noun) Someone smarter than me.

There are lots of possible definitions for the word troll. You can utilize all of them if you wish but it doesn't mean you are right just because someone is a "troll". You still have to make your point. You can't duck out just because someone is being dishonest, disruptive or insincere. A person's character or intent doesn't change the content of the discussion at all.

I bet you thought you were clever for shouting, "TROLL". Nope. It doesn't impress anybody. It just exposes your desire to avoid the topic at hand.

Last edited:

troll (noun) An internet personality that discusses controversial matters without fear.

There are lots of possible definitions for the word troll. You can utilize all of them if you wish but it doesn't mean you are right just because someone is a "troll". You still have to make your point. You can't duck out just because someone is being dishonest, disruptive or insincere. A person's character or intent doesn't change the content of the discussion at all.

I bet you thought you were clever for shouting, "TROLL". Nope. It doesn't impress anybody. It just exposes your desire to avoid the topic at hand.

Just because you want to weasel out of being called a racist doesn't mean people don't know what it means, nor does it excuse your racism.

The choices are simple.

Yes or No
I come here and say what I'm thinking out loud and apparently I'm a racist. I don't buy it but they say it's true.

I admit I'm as racist as the next guy maybe a little less but I stereotype and form opinions on people based on appearance.

Is that racist or wise?

Just because you want to weasel out of being called a racist doesn't mean people don't know what it means, nor does it excuse your racism.
I bitch about black ghettos because they are the most violent places in America.

Black people say I'm racist because I pick on black crime and not white but I'm just hoping to get black crime levels down to our levels.

And they always assume I think all blacks or most blacks are bad when I never said that.

I don't think I'm too racist. Everyone is racist. What matters is what you are on a scale from 1 to 10. No ones a 1.

Forum List

Back