Have you ever done anything racist?

Have you ever done anything racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is not a discussion on race relations. This is a thread for you to mentally jack off. You think we can't spot a troll a million miles away?

The word "troll" is about as easy to define as the word "racist".

troll (noun) An internet personality that discusses controversial matters without fear.

troll (noun) Someone who disagrees with you on an internet forum.

troll (noun) Someone smarter than me.

There are lots of possible definitions for the word troll. You can utilize all of them if you wish but it doesn't mean you are right just because someone is a "troll". You still have to make your point. You can't duck out just because someone is being dishonest, disruptive or insincere. A person's character or intent doesn't change the content of the discussion at all.

I bet you thought you were clever for shouting, "TROLL". Nope. It doesn't impress anybody. It just exposes your desire to avoid the topic at hand.

Just because you want to weasel out of being called a racist doesn't mean people don't know what it means, nor does it excuse your racism.
I bitch about black ghettos because they are the most violent places in America.

Black people say I'm racist because I pick on black crime and not white but I'm just hoping to get black crime levels down to our levels.

And they always assume I think all blacks or most blacks are bad when I never said that.

I don't think I'm too racist. Everyone is racist. What matters is what you are on a scale from 1 to 10. No ones a 1.

So that's the excuse you give yourself? Thats pretty childish.

This is not a discussion on race relations. This is a thread for you to mentally jack off. You think we can't spot a troll a million miles away?

troll (noun) An internet personality that discusses controversial matters without fear.

There are lots of possible definitions for the word troll. You can utilize all of them if you wish but it doesn't mean you are right just because someone is a "troll". You still have to make your point. You can't duck out just because someone is being dishonest, disruptive or insincere. A person's character or intent doesn't change the content of the discussion at all.

I bet you thought you were clever for shouting, "TROLL". Nope. It doesn't impress anybody. It just exposes your desire to avoid the topic at hand.

Mind numbing.

Just because you want to weasel out of being called a racist doesn't mean people don't know what it means, nor does it excuse your racism.
I bitch about black ghettos because they are the most violent places in America.

Black people say I'm racist because I pick on black crime and not white but I'm just hoping to get black crime levels down to our levels.

And they always assume I think all blacks or most blacks are bad when I never said that.

I don't think I'm too racist. Everyone is racist. What matters is what you are on a scale from 1 to 10. No ones a 1.

So that's the excuse you give yourself? Thats pretty childish.
Are you a 1? Where do you live and what color are you?

The choices are simple.

Yes or No
No, but I was about to.

I need to drop off the Obama's at the Oval Office.

th2RNQ9U93.jpg

Not hard for me to answer. Yes, I grew up racist with a racist family and friends, in a racist town. The first black person I ever met on a personal basis, was in my first year of college, and I didn't understand why he didn't like to be called Ni****. That was the word I had always used to refer to black people and I was shocked to find he didn't like the term. Fortunately, I changed as the world did, and even though I can't say there is no racism left in me, I do know that skin color is a stupid way to judge a persons qualities, and no reason to treat anyone differently than anybody else.
You should go to Detroit and stop at ten gas stations and I hope you treat every black person the same way you treat white people and tell us if your dumb ass doesn't get mugged.

Not hard for me to answer. Yes, I grew up racist with a racist family and friends, in a racist town. The first black person I ever met on a personal basis, was in my first year of college, and I didn't understand why he didn't like to be called Ni****. That was the word I had always used to refer to black people and I was shocked to find he didn't like the term. Fortunately, I changed as the world did, and even though I can't say there is no racism left in me, I do know that skin color is a stupid way to judge a persons qualities, and no reason to treat anyone differently than anybody else.
You should go to Detroit and stop at ten gas stations and I hope you treat every black person the same way you treat white people and tell us if your dumb ass doesn't get mugged.

I've been to Detroit. I have friends there.

Black friends?

I doubt you went anywhere dangerous. The predators can tell when someone's fresh fish.

This white guy accidentally hit a kid with his truck. It was actually the kids fault. He got out of the car and the kids friends hospitalized him.

They would have killed him if not for one brave black lady with a gun

Black friends?

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.

I doubt you went anywhere dangerous. The predators can tell when someone's fresh fish.

This white guy accidentally hit a kid with his truck. It was actually the kids fault. He got out of the car and the kids friends hospitalized him.

They would have killed him if not for one brave black lady with a gun

There are places in every big city I won't go.

The choices are simple.

Yes or No

Those that say no are lying.
This is a thread where white people who don't have to deal with black violent crime can come and pretend they aren't racist.

If I lived in Alaska I wouldn't be racist either.

I'm going by thoughts so you have to be honest.
I have no doubt saw something on the news and thought to myself....typical ****** bullshit.
Is that racist or realist?
But yes according to PC logic I most certainly have been racist.
Basing it on real logic no I havent. Personally I have no animosity towards black,mexicans or any other race but I am guilty of painting with a broad brush.

Black friends?

One is black. A couple are Mexican. I hired a bunch there for a job years ago, and when I went to the next job, I took some of them with me. After retirement, I remained friends with some of them.
Good for you! So on a scale of 1-10 you're a 3 or 4?

What if the black ones grand kid wanted to date your grand daughter?

Black friends?

Good for you! So on a scale of 1-10 you're a 3 or 4?

What if the black ones grand kid wanted to date your grand daughter?

Forum List

Back