Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

I honestly believe that no one here has given a single thought as to whether or not you donated any money to the Haitian relief efforts. In fact, I doubt that anyone here has given any thought to you whatsoever. Well, until you posted this incredibly douchey thread, anyway.

You're just not that important.

In fact, I would imagine that there are very few people here that give a single flying rhinoceros fart whether the next guy or gal has donated or not. With the possible exception of those who will use it, or would like to use to bash other members for the sake of a "win" or those who would use it to lift themselves above others.

It's the people who go about silently making a difference that matter. Not the ones yelling from the rafters, "Look at me! Look at what I did! Ain't I Swell?!"

Well, here you go...

Gee Chris, you're swell. You've made a difference. Golly gosh gee, how did you ever get to be so great?

Insulting people you don't know on a messageboard is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

Wow, you're sensitive as well.

Which part of that did you find insulting?

The part where I stated that no one here had given any consideration as to whether or not you had donated money to Haiti? That's not an insult, it's the truth...

Maybe the part where I stated that I doubted that anyone here has given any thought to you whatsoever? That's not an insult, it's the truth. Hell, they probably haven't given me any thought either.

Perhaps you were insulted when I called your thread "douchey?" Okay, that's a little insulting, but it was the first thing that popped into my head. On the upside, however, it is not an insult aimed at you, but rather at your thread.

Then there's the part where I said you're not that important. The truth is, Chris, none of us are that important, except to our friends and family. So, that's not an insult, just more truth...

It couldn't be the part with the rhinoceros fart and the reference to using the information as cannon fodder for an argument, that was too generalized. And also true. We've seen in before and we'll see it again...

That leaves only the last part of my post... Let's see... Oh yes, this is where I expressed the sentiment that it is those who silently do good make a bigger difference than those who go about touting their accomplishments. This should only be insulting if it hit too close to the truth. The fact of the matter, Chris, is it is those who silently do good things that do the most. They do it nearly every day, never expecting kudos or recognition. Their work is enough for them. They don't do it for the sake of discussion, they do it to make a difference, to give back. They don't care about recognition, they don't feel the need to discuss it. They just do it and move on to the next thing.

This was then followed by a hearty "Atta boy" for your good work.

I'm having trouble finding the "insult."

Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps you are not sensitive, but overly so?

Just trying to get feedback from people here on what they are doing.

I should have know better.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Thanks for bringing that up.

ReaganBushDebt.org

How much was your government check this month?

Wrong. Obama has outspent them both without blinking an eye. Try again. chump.

And once again, I EARNED a retirement check the same as you think you're earning yours. Who it's from is irrelevant, twatboy.

Nothing wrong about it.

There's a link to the treasury website.

You can't handle the truth.

I can handle the truth. The only one on here that can't handle it more than you is "truthmatters". Between the two of you, you couldn't figure out what color the sky is.

You're an idiot and a waste of cum. The fact you are alive is bad enough, much less that someone allows fuckwits like you to vote.

And once again, I EARNED a retirement check the same as you think you're earning yours. Who it's from is irrelevant, twatboy.

Nothing wrong about it.

I can handle the truth. The only one on here that can't handle it more than you is "truthmatters". Between the two of you, you couldn't figure out what color the sky is.

You're an idiot and a waste of cum. The fact you are alive is bad enough, much less that someone allows fuckwits like you to vote.

You don't bother me in the slightest.

And you still can't admit that Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Brag? I wasn't bragging.

I just asked a simple question.

No. You did not "just ask a simple question." In fact, no where in your post did you ask a question. You simply answered it. Announcing to the world that you donated.

So?

I do the electrical work on Homes for Habitats in my own city. Guess I could toss some coins at them and say I contributed instead.:rolleyes:

finger-in-socket-1.jpg

I coudn't resist Gunny...sorry...I know it's not true.:lol:

Brag? I wasn't bragging.

No. You did not "just ask a simple question." In fact, no where in your post did you ask a question. You simply answered it. Announcing to the world that you donated.

The title of the thread is a simple question.

I just was wondering what other people did.

Nothing wrong about it.

And you still can't admit that Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Yes I do, jerkoff. I won't admit to a leftingnut idiot lie. You're right. The Obama lama has outspent all 3 of them.

Try again, twatboy.

Brag? I wasn't bragging.

The title of the thread is a simple question.

I just was wondering what other people did.

Spent a lot of time telling you to go jump off the Golden gate Bridge.

Yes I do, jerkoff. I won't admit to a leftingnut idiot lie. You're right. The Obama lama has outspent all 3 of them.

Try again, twatboy.

Like I said.

There are links to the treasury website.

Just trying to get feedback from people here on what they are doing.

I should have know better.

And you try to do that by telling everyone what you did. As if anyone of us are really concerned about it. As if what we do is any of your business. We could give a million dollars to Haiti. Heck, we could be flying down there to dig people out of the rubble. Or we could be doing absolutely nothing. And either way it would be none of your business.

Christ has said we shouldnt brag about our charitable activities. We shouldnt go announcing it to be seen of the world. because if we do we then have our reward. We are seen of the world. And we lose the true blessings that come with doing something for the sake of doing it.

And to be honest, if it takes a disaster to get you to donate to a good cause, then you sure as heck arent doing your Christian duty. Every Christian has their own ministry to act on. We should all be lifting others up every day.

Try again, twatboy.

Like I said.

There are selective links to whatever story you want to tell. That doesn't change the facts. The day you post an actual fact the sky will turn red.

Like I said.

Chris, I've seen you post thousands of different posts here on this board. And one thing has become abundantly clear. You wouldnt recognize the truth if it raped you anally everyday for the next year. We could say the sky is blue and you would say its green. We could say birds are flying above us and youd say they were digging through the ground.

You have passion, Ill give you that. But, bro, you just aren't connected to reality.

Chris, I've seen you post thousands of different posts here on this board. And one thing has become abundantly clear. You wouldnt recognize the truth if it raped you anally everyday for the next year. We could say the sky is blue and you would say its green. We could say birds are flying above us and youd say they were digging through the ground.

You have passion, Ill give you that. But, bro, you just aren't connected to reality.

I'm going to guess he became unconnected with reality when Bush won reelection in 2004. Or he took the blue pill. Either way.

I wasn't tooting my own horn. I was just trying to start a civil discussion.

I should have known that would be impossible with someone like you.

A civil discussion about what?

Try figuring out what was donated to Haiti vs our own deficit YOUR President has created. Then tell me where the money would better be spent.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Thanks for bringing that up.

ReaganBushDebt.org

How much was your government check this month?

I find it offensive that you intimate that Gunny's 'government check' is somehow charity. On the day that you've done what people like Gunny have, then - and only then - have you earned the privilige of questioning their service.

I'm not much of a gambler but I'd be prepared to bet that most people on this board have contributed to Haiti - left and right - because most of us are decent human beings. Most of us, however, do not feel the need to announce it. That you do suggests that donating to charity is somewhat alien to you. Perhaps you should give more often, then you wouldn't feel you need to give yourself a shout out for doing so.

Nothing wrong about it.

:cool: :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back