Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

I can handle the truth. The only one on here that can't handle it more than you is "truthmatters". Between the two of you, you couldn't figure out what color the sky is.

You're an idiot and a waste of cum. The fact you are alive is bad enough, much less that someone allows fuckwits like you to vote.

You don't bother me in the slightest.

And you still can't admit that Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Yes I do, jerkoff. I won't admit to a leftingnut idiot lie. You're right. The Obama lama has outspent all 3 of them.

Try again, twatboy.

And our bleeding heart prez, that won the Nobel Peace prize, which includes 10 million dollars, gave a lousy 15 grand. Stingy ass, but only with his own money, that; by the way he did nothing to deserve

I gave $100 to doctors without borders. Haiti as a country is completely fucked long term but if lives can be saved today then i cant say no.

I gave $100 to doctors without borders. Haiti as a country is completely fucked long term but if lives can be saved today then i cant say no.

My GF's boss is matching any donations his employees make to Doctors without Borders.

Very nice of him.

I donated to the zombie undead dead stop them dying again fund.

This fund helps the zombie dead who were killed again in the earthquake and are now undead dead again build a new life.

Last edited:
I don't know what the discussion is all about? We all contributed about $100 million, according to Mr. Obama

Yes, I have. Took it personally to the Salvation Army as could not find a test number for them. Love the Army and anyone willing to wear those uniforms in public must surely be honest. Hope they get with the times and obtain and advertise a text number. even though I believe in G=d and Jesus is not my savior I love the work of the Salvation Army.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back