The Frogs Accuse Obama of Occupying Haiti with US Military...

Hey, FRANCE.........STICK IT! Why not be part of the solution,for once,instead of part of the problem? Aholes.......... To politicize this tragedy, you mindless turds, is beyond showing a lack of respect or humanity for anyone.

Guess I won't make an Ambassador will I? I won't be 'politically correct', it is what it is.

So many accept our money,cry for the USA to save their butts then use any excuse they can to kick us in the 'arse'. Seems to never fail, and we keep going back for more!

Last edited:
Hey, FRANCE.........STICK IT! Why not be part of the solution,for once,instead of part of the problem? Aholes.......... To politicize this tragedy, you mindless turds, is beyond showing a lack of respect or humanity for anyone.

Guess I won't make an Ambassador will I? I won't be 'politically correct', it is what it is.

So many accept our money,cry for the USA to save their butts then use any excuse they can to kick us in the 'arse'. Seems to never fail, and we keep going back for more!

your whining is pathetic. looks like the french and the UN were right.

But US commanders insisted their forces' focus was on humanitarian work and last night agreed to prioritise aid arrivals to the airport over military flights, after the intervention of the UN.

prioritise aid arrivals over military flights. sounds like a good idea, no? US commanders agreed, after the intervention.

But US commanders insisted their forces' focus was on humanitarian work and last night agreed to prioritise aid arrivals to the airport over military flights, after the intervention of the UN.

prioritise aid arrivals over military flights. sounds like a good idea, no? US commanders agreed, after the intervention.

Thank You :lol: And it won't be long before other countries and people join in France's rants, maybe we should have used someone else instead of the military carry out this relief effort, but then again someone would pick that apart also. Like "they" say, No matter what you do or say, someone will always disagree, such as yourself.
Okay, YOUR President, what would YOU suggest? Let the other nations that think they can do it better without some other nation or political affiliation bitching? Should we use United Airlines, Jet Blue,PRIVATE,NON-MILITARY means and others to get the cargo down there. How about U-Haul? I can see it now "U-Haul INVADES HATI!! Sheeeesh :cuckoo:

Last edited:
US accused of 'occupying' Haiti as troops flood in - Telegraph

^Is the Left with France still?...

Cause you Know they were when (43) was President!

Hell, we couldn't go into Iraq with the Fucking Frogs Permission back in 2003...

So?...

:)

peace...

maybe to your eyes, critics of the iraq war must have come from the left, but they were just right. and iraq war supporters are wrong.

chirac is not from the left. and neither is joyandet.

I was Referring to the American Left... ;)

peace...

Thank You :lol: And it won't be long before other countries and people join in France's rants, maybe we should have used someone else instead of the military carry out this relief effort, but then again someone would pick that apart also. Like "they" say, No matter what you do or say, someone will always disagree, such as yourself.
Okay, YOUR President, what would YOU suggest? Let the other nations that think they can do it better without some other nation or political affiliation bitching? Should we use United Airlines, Jet Blue,PRIVATE,NON-MILITARY means and others to get the cargo down there. How about U-Haul? I can see it now "U-Haul INVADES HATI!! Sheeeesh :cuckoo:

france did not rant, you did. i suggest you relax.

US accused of 'occupying' Haiti as troops flood in - Telegraph

^Is the Left with France still?...

Cause you Know they were when (43) was President!

Hell, we couldn't go into Iraq with the Fucking Frogs Permission back in 2003...

So?...

peace...

maybe to your eyes, critics of the iraq war must have come from the left, but they were just right. and iraq war supporters are wrong.

chirac is not from the left. and neither is joyandet.

I was Referring to the American Left... ;)

peace...

ah, i misunderstood.

It would be Redundant to Refer to the French Left...

It's just a Matter of Degrees to the Left in France! ;)

peace...

sarko will be sad to hear that.:lol:

You don't Acknowledge that France is Collectively to the Left of the US?...

peace...

france is collectively to the east of the US. not counting the dom-tom's. clipperton island is to the west of the US, lol

and of course, france is more "to the left" than your reactionary country, généralement.

le pen would probably be a mainstream republican. hahaha

bon appétit.

sarko will be sad to hear that.:lol:

You don't Acknowledge that France is Collectively to the Left of the US?...

peace...

france is collectively to the east of the US. not counting the dom-tom's. clipperton island is to the west of the US, lol

and of course, france is more "to the left" than your reactionary country, généralement.

le pen would probably be a mainstream republican. hahaha

bon appétit.

It's a Filthy, Filthy, Filthy, Filthy Language... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back