Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

im a coward?....you fucking little twat....you talk about being a published author but will not even say what your imaginary books are about.....and then run from that thread when me and Meister and KK started hitting you with questions that you cant answer....that makes you Mr. Twain a lying piece of shit and a COWARD.....your a joke Chris....

PM me your phone number and I will call you with the info.

Then post an apology here.

why dont you PM me the info.....and if true then i will post an apology.....

No, I want to talk to you personally.

No more hiding behind the mask like the coward you are.

i didn't send them a dime------- other than my tax dollars for the last , oh... 40 years-- t

Aww. did he hurt your little feewings? Maybe rockhead will make you feel better by letting you come on his face.

Wrong. Obama has outspent them both without blinking an eye. Try again. chump.

And once again, I EARNED a retirement check the same as you think you're earning yours. Who it's from is irrelevant, twatboy.

Nothing wrong about it.

There's a link to the treasury website.

You can't handle the truth.

I can handle the truth. The only one on here that can't handle it more than you is "truthmatters". Between the two of you, you couldn't figure out what color the sky is.

You're an idiot and a waste of cum. The fact you are alive is bad enough, much less that someone allows fuckwits like you to vote.
Now that is a waste! :lol:

I had a boat named Wasted Seamen...one of those that sleeps six and fucks twelve!

To the OP:

A measure of a man's true character is in what he would do if he knew it would never become known to others.

Some people like to rattle the collection plate...some don't.

Too bad your thread blew up in your face.

I contributed $150 and my wife contributed $50. We made 3 smaller contribution of $10 for each one of my 3 kids.

In other words, you don't want to put anything in writing in case it comes back to bite you, whereas, a conversation by phone is a 'your word against the other guys word', right?

Can you lose any more credibility, Chris?

In other words, you don't want to put anything in writing in case it comes back to bite you, whereas, a conversation by phone is a 'your word against the other guys word', right?

Can you lose any more credibility, Chris?

PM me your phone number, and I will provide you with the information.

Nothing wrong about it.

There's a link to the treasury website.

You can't handle the truth.

I can handle the truth. The only one on here that can't handle it more than you is "truthmatters". Between the two of you, you couldn't figure out what color the sky is.

You're an idiot and a waste of cum. The fact you are alive is bad enough, much less that someone allows fuckwits like you to vote.

I had a boat named Wasted Seamen...one of those that sleeps six and fucks twelve!

To the OP:

A measure of a man's true character is in what he would do if he knew it would never become known to others.

Who cares what you think?

I just wanted to know what places other people gave to, and what they thought about the charities.

It has turned into pretty neat view into the twisted minds here, however. Like yours.

To the OP:

Who cares what you think?

I just wanted to know what places other people gave to, and what they thought about the charities.

It has turned into pretty neat view into the twisted minds here, however. Like yours.
Bullshit! You asked "Have you contributed to Haiti relief?" and spoke for yourself by saying "yes". You haven't mentioned anything about which organization you gave through until just now.

What you have repeatedly done here is post the message, "I should have known better." That is about all you have said that I agree with. You should have known better...and that is not to be interpreted as criticism of anyone but you. You fucked up, bozo!

Admit it and move on.

I contributed

Let's see

The cost of the military, the cost to ferry all the politicians down for their photo ops and the 100 plus million Obama has pledged

Haiti is without a government. To help out, I am donating one ShitStain, one Pelosi, one Reid, one Frank, one Coakley and two Clintons! They may keep them permanently! I'd give them a constitution; but I can't find mine right now

Forum List

Back