Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

Ive been contributing to Haiti my entire life. It hasn't payed off.
Im done with them and every one else, they can all go fuck themselves and you too.

Insulting people you don't know on a messageboard is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

we know who you are ....your Chris Twain world famous Author of 3 mystery books.....now that that is out of the way....that 10 bucks you donated means no Jack in the Box this week....

we know who you are ....your Chris Twain world famous Author of 3 mystery books.....now that that is out of the way....that 10 bucks you donated means no Jack in the Box this week....

Yep, no 3 o'clock breakfast this week. :lol:

You don't bother me in the slightest.

And you still can't admit that Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Chris you cant even admit your wrong when your Threads and links are shot down time and time again.....and your a fucking liar....thats why no one shows you any respect....you are nothing but an entertaining diversion from the real threads here...

And you still can't admit that Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Chris you cant even admit your wrong when your Threads and links are shot down time and time again.....and your a fucking liar....thats why no one shows you any respect....you are nothing but an entertaining diversion from the real threads here...

No, you are a fucking liar and a coward.

Now im idly curious. How can you be a coward by posting on a thread? I mean you cant really do anything that is that courageous or cowardly by talking online. Seriously, I can understand calling someone a liar (doesnt mean youve proved it) but the coward thing just makes absolutely no sense.

Now im idly curious. How can you be a coward by posting on a thread? I mean you cant really do anything that is that courageous or cowardly by talking online. Seriously, I can understand calling someone a liar (doesnt mean youve proved it) but the coward thing just makes absolutely no sense.

It has nothing to do with this thread.

Harry is a coward with a capital C.

Just trying to get feedback from people here on what they are doing.

I should have know better.

And you try to do that by telling everyone what you did. As if anyone of us are really concerned about it. As if what we do is any of your business. We could give a million dollars to Haiti. Heck, we could be flying down there to dig people out of the rubble. Or we could be doing absolutely nothing. And either way it would be none of your business.

Christ has said we shouldnt brag about our charitable activities. We shouldnt go announcing it to be seen of the world. because if we do we then have our reward. We are seen of the world. And we lose the true blessings that come with doing something for the sake of doing it.

And to be honest, if it takes a disaster to get you to donate to a good cause, then you sure as heck arent doing your Christian duty. Every Christian has their own ministry to act on. We should all be lifting others up every day.

We should all be lifting others up every day?

Is that what you are doing here?

im a coward?....you fucking little twat....you talk about being a published author but will not even say what your imaginary books are about.....and then run from that thread when me and Meister and KK started hitting you with questions that you cant answer....that makes you Mr. Twain a lying piece of shit and a COWARD.....your a joke Chris....now run from this thread too....its expected...

Last edited:

im a coward?....you fucking little twat....you talk about being a published author but will not even say what your imaginary books are about.....and then run from that thread when me and Meister and KK started hitting you with questions that you cant answer....that makes you Mr. Twain a lying piece of shit and a COWARD.....your a joke Chris....

PM me your phone number and I will call you with the info.

Then post an apology here.

im a coward?....you fucking little twat....you talk about being a published author but will not even say what your imaginary books are about.....and then run from that thread when me and Meister and KK started hitting you with questions that you cant answer....that makes you Mr. Twain a lying piece of shit and a COWARD.....your a joke Chris....

why dont you PM me the info.....and if true then i will post an apology.....

You're pretty weird dude....this is the second post where you've solicited people's address or phone number. Are you some kind of stalker or god forbid, something worse?

Forum List

Back