Have I missed something growing up

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Democrats seem to claim 3 or more genders . Im not really sure how many they claim.
Did I miss something or are they delusional.

Seriously your born male or female .

You can be gay or bi or stright but if you have a penis you have no bussiness in a restroom with women and little girls.

No, you haven't missed anything except the left's descent into madness. They are the party that officially threw God out remember.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

This is a new and exciting premise. The OP should be rewarded on his originality.

Democrats seem to claim 3 or more genders . Im not really sure how many they claim.

You can be gay or bi or stright but if you have a penis you have no bussiness in a restroom with women and little girls.

Unless you're a fully indoctrinated liberal. Then your participation award has a free pass on the back to allow you to pee anywhere you choose. Except in Hillary's vodka bottle. That's considered sacred.

• Banned
Im willing to pee in hillarys vodka bottle and obamas . I know its not camel pee like they perfer but who am I to judge

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. As a liberal, I’m stunned that other liberals actually give oxygen to this ridiculous concept of more than two genders. I believe gender is on a scale, male on one side, female on the other. And people may have any mixture of characteristics between the two. Much in the same way there is hot and cold, sweet and sour, wet and dry, Team Edward and Team Jacob. If you’re not hot, you can be warm, neutral, chilled or cold; you can’t be an alternate temperature that nobody has heard of. If you’re not sure if you’re male or female outside of your anatomy; you’re either somewhat male or somewhat female…you’re not allowed to make up a gender that covers you.

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. As a liberal, I’m stunned that other liberals actually give oxygen to this ridiculous concept of more than two genders. I believe gender is on a scale, male on one side, female on the other. And people may have any mixture of characteristics between the two. Much in the same way there is hot and cold, sweet and sour, wet and dry, Team Edward and Team Jacob. If you’re not hot, you can be warm, neutral, chilled or cold; you can’t be an alternate temperature that nobody has heard of. If you’re not sure if you’re male or female outside of your anatomy; you’re either somewhat male or somewhat female…you’re not allowed to make up a gender that covers you.

I actually agree with your gender description. My personal observations have lead me to believe there is heterosexual males and females on opposite ends of a spectrum, and they blend towards one another.

I actually agree with your gender description. My personal observations have lead me to believe there is heterosexual males and females on opposite ends of a spectrum, and they blend towards one another.

Thats pretty much how I think of it. I didn’t mean to say you can only be Hot, war, neutral, chilled or cold (5 choices)…you can be warmish or coldish or any degree between the extremes; but you can’t, in response to the question, “Are you hot or cold” say “I’m Tervisdoll” (picking things on my desk) in response and just make up a word.

Most democrats of these odd years are unhinged. They burble and gurgle and scream out Trumps name. They screech and they bawl and wear pussy suits. (are those things machine washable? embarrassing dry cleaner visit I gotta say...)

At this point if someone super glued two giant dildos to each ear, they would definitely make up a gender for it.

I'm gonna identify as Bill Gates sister and get me a gigantinormous fortune.

I'm gonna identify as Bill Gates sister and get me a gigantinormous fortune.

You can try that, but it has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

Gender is a spectrum. The body forms in the womb and sometimes it isnt complete or does something different. Things like micro penis, hermaphrodite, other things that might be considered deformities. It happens in the brain too. The brain is the biggest sex organ. It can develop differently or inconsistently just like the gametes. Really, our development in the womb is a spectrum on everything. Evolution throws random shit in and if it works better then theres a new species. Thus can also happen due to chemicals influencing the process. I suggest yall sedate your hate over trans people. They are citizens and their circumstance probably isnt their own fault nor a necessarily negative bad deformity type thing. Talk of "curing" them or treating them like a disease is dismissive and immoral and begets bullying and other illegal activities.

Forum List

Back