AOC's gone insane - trans sports

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

AOC makes shocking claim that ALL school girls will be forced to undergo 'genital examinations' if biological men are barred from women's sports.

AOC said that 'all' underage women could be subject to genetical examinations if biological men are banned from competing in women's sports.

Fellow House Democrat - Summer Lee - claimed that women testifying against male participation in female sports is 'transphobic'.

NCAA swimming legend Riley Gaines hit back at both of the 'squad' members in her testimony against trans athletes.

I figure it's something along the lines of "If you can get people to accept the absurd, they are capable of committing the atrocious".

I mean it's right out of their leftist playbook. Negation of demonstrable reality and objective truth. Breakdown of common concepts of morality and/or values.

That said I will take one for Team Freedom and examine AOCs commie titties!
:boobies: ;)

AOC makes shocking claim that ALL school girls will be forced to undergo 'genital examinations' if biological men are barred from women's sports.

AOC said that 'all' underage women could be subject to genetical examinations if biological men are banned from competing in women's sports.

Fellow House Democrat - Summer Lee - claimed that women testifying against male participation in female sports is 'transphobic'.

NCAA swimming legend Riley Gaines hit back at both of the 'squad' members in her testimony against trans athletes.

I figure it's something along the lines of "If you can get people to accept the absurd, they are capable of committing the atrocious".

I mean it's right out of their leftist playbook. Negation of demonstrable reality and objective truth. Breakdown of common concepts of morality and/or values.

She's a moron. You have to get a physical now to participate in sports and always have. Pretty sure the doctor has to know if they are examining a boy or a girl as the exam will different depending on which one they are medically clearing to participate in sports.

I think we have our first volunteer for those examinations.

1701873971572.png

The Transgender Movement is insane. Many of the former victories for women are being canceled by allowing men to identify as women. Women's spaces and sports are meaningless if men are able to participate by identifying as women.

Just the 6-foot, 200 pound 7-th grader, with a beard, who wants to play girls' sports.

The left HATES women.

Unfortunately she is not a moron even though all policy speeches are prepared for her and well rehearsed .

Clearly her Moslem bosses have instructed her in detail knowing they can get a reaction which they can then exploit .

I don't see a lot of push back to these transgenders ruining womens' and girls' sports. What's going on?

Before I wrestled, I got examined by a doctor. For the school district.

Turn your head and cough.

Kids get medical exams. BFD.

Forum List

Back