Hatfields and McCoys

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
On Netflix.
Who would have thought Kevin Costner would turn cowboy? Yes it is a very bloody movie, well told. There is no diversity. No gays. No trans. If you want a break from the forced woke, this is it.

On Netflix.
Who would have thought Kevin Costner would turn cowboy? Yes it is a very bloody movie, well told. There is no diversity. No gays. No trans. If you want a break from the forced woke, this is it.
Its good, and my family is descendants of the McCoys....we didn't get the timber rights to the rich land so we farmed and made moonshine.
Also, Bill Paxton is very good.

On Netflix.
That's because in West Virginian in those days, they didn't allow gays, trans, Jews, uppy blacks, slant eyes, and any form of diversity. It was a good ole boy state.

That's because in West Virginian in those days, they didn't allow gays, trans, Jews, uppy blacks, slant eyes, and any form of diversity. It was a good ole boy state.
It sure made for a welcome vacation from forced woke.

You know, this series is absolutely worth another look. I can't remember how much attention was paid to the Battle of Blair Mountain, which I really want to know more about. Does anyone remember how much of that is covered in this series? I think it was only part of the ending, but I don't remember.

On January 26, 1921, the trial of Hatfield for killing Albert Felts began. It was in the national spotlight and brought much attention to the miners' cause. Hatfield's stature and mythical status grew as the trial proceeded. He posed and talked to reporters, fanning the flames of his own legend. All men were acquitted in the end, but overall the union was facing significant setbacks. Eighty percent of mines had reopened with imported replacements and ex-strikers who signed yellow-dog contracts to return to work. In mid-May 1921 union miners launched a full-scale assault on non-union mines. In a short time the conflict had consumed the entire Tug River Valley. This "Three Days Battle" was finally ended by a flag of truce and the implementation of martial law. From the beginning, the miners perceived the enforcement of martial law as one-sided. Hundreds of miners were arrested; the smallest of infractions could mean imprisonment, while those on the side of "law and order" were seen as immune. The miners responded with guerrilla tactics and sabotage.

On Netflix.
On Netflix.
Kevin Costner has played in a lot of westerns such as Wyatt Earp, Dances With Wolves, Silverado, Open Range...

It sure made for a welcome vacation from forced woke.
I take mini vacations several times a year in West Virginia and I love it. I have never had a bad experience there. There's the first time for everything I suppose but, so far the track record is better than most of the other states I've been in on vacation.

I take mini vacations several times a year in West Virginia and I love it. I have never had a bad experience there. There's the first time for everything I suppose but, so far the track record is better than most of the other states I've been in on vacation.
I have been in every state with the exception of Road Island and North Dakota and lived in 14 states in the Deep South, the East, the Midwest, Northwest, and Southwest and they all have good people and bad people, rich and poor, good places to live and shitty places. America really is a melting pot and I love it.

Who would have thought Kevin Costner would turn cowboy?

Only an idiot...

All years before The Hatfields and McCoys...

Forum List

Back