Nefarious Movie

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This is streaming on Amazon Prime now.

One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The story of a Demon that took over a serial killer's body.

The actor playing the demon was Sean Patrick Flanery from Boondock Saints. He did an incredible job in that portrayal. I am talking Academy Award level for Best Actor but since none of the lead actors were minority or the story woke enough it would not be considered under the new Academy rules.

This is not an action movie. No armies of CGI demons fighting the forces of God. It is simply a well done, well acted movie that really addresses evil in the world now. I love that it was literally just two actors sitting down and having an amazing conversation without the need for effects, crazy sets, etc.

1705498748443.png

"The dedication page for the book, "A Nefarious Plot," by Steve Deace, on which this film is inspired, states, "This book is dedicated to all the useful idiots out there, especially those of you who had no idea you were being used all this time, for you proved to be the most useful idiots of them all. -Nefarious." Deace has explained he wrote the book as quasi-sequel to "The Screwtape Letters," by C.S. Lewis."

• Banned
Looks pretty good but it's hard to beat Fallen as far as a demon possession crime movie.

Fallen is an excellent action movie.

Nefarious is a treatise on good v evil where evil is winning.

Forum List

Back