Hate America?

You know, the vast majority of people that I've met in life using the term capatilist pig have had no idea what they were talking about. Still, to avoid jumping to conclusions, could you explain yourself? Just insulting an entire nation isn't quite what I'd call an intelligent argument.

Originally posted by JROTCcadet
Try this on for size, slugger: should the pacifists in the country have to pay taxes for a military? Should I have to pay for the salary of a president I don't support? Yes, because we do not live in a democracy, we live in a rebublic, or a representative democracy if you like that phrase better. Learn some poly sci, slick, you won't sound quite as stupid that way. Furthermore, if you'd like us all to grab a rifle and die in a war, doesn't that mean that you support US involvement overseas? What's the difference between paying Venezuela a couple of million dollars a year and overthrowing someone we view as an evil dictator? Is a goal more admirable because we do it with a rifle bought by your tax money instead of directly by your tax money? On that note, don't ever whine about not having money. America has a grossly disproportionate amount of money for its population, and you've obviously got enough money to eat because you can afford a luxery like the internet. America does what it does (for good or for ill) in order to fulfill our responsibility as the world's only super power. Understandably, this is a strange time in history, and America is the first to attempt this type of involvement. So learn to seperate the economy from the government, pay attention to how your own damn government works before you claim to know about it, and read the constitution before you cite it, because I have the distinct feeling that you're not very familiar with it.

1.i do believe in paying the costs to run the federal government,i do believe in a strong military,i do not however believe in social programs or foreign aid of any type.

2.i have read the constitution,federalist papers,holy bible,koran,hadiths (al bukhari,tabari,ishaq),i know how the federal government is run and stay up to date on world affairs.

3.we live in a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC.

4.i did serve in the military.

5.the only responsibility our government must fulfill is to the people of this nation.

6.i am not for spending billions of dollars to free a people who probably will chose to have a religious theocracy which will continue to cause harm to the united states.i am for spending billions of dollars to kill terrorists and to secure our national defense.it is not the responsibility of the u.s. to go and liberate the planet,just to keep the rest of the planet from liberating the u.s.if you read the koran and hadiths you will understand that it is impossible to have a democracy in a muslim country ,because,man can not rule himself,only god can rule through his caliphs.law cannot contradict gods law (sharia law).according to islam non-believers and muslims are not equal under the law.

7.i love capitalism

Originally posted by cptpwichita
1.i do believe in paying the costs to run the federal government,i do believe in a strong military,i do not however believe in social programs or foreign aid of any type.

If you could say 1 thing in your entire post I could disagree with here, we could have a fun debate.

:p:

There arent many here who have read these texts, and I would garantee they would be singing a different tune if they did. After all, how many bother to read the Bill of Rights?

I don't mind helping out " third world countries" . I believe giving to be to the reason for my existence. I do think however the US could give in a much more effective manner. Too much skimming and political agendas are tied the our gifts and it lessens the quality and quanitity of the gift

2.i have read the constitution,federalist papers,holy bible,koran,hadiths (al bukhari,tabari,ishaq),i know how the federal government is run and stay up to date on world affairs.

3.we live in a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC.

4.i did serve in the military.

5.the only responsibility our government must fulfill is to the people of this nation.

6.i am not for spending billions of dollars to free a people who probably will chose to have a religious theocracy which will continue to cause harm to the united states.i am for spending billions of dollars to kill terrorists and to secure our national defense.it is not the responsibility of the u.s. to go and liberate the planet,just to keep the rest of the planet from liberating the u.s.if you read the koran and hadiths you will understand that it is impossible to have a democracy in a muslim country ,because,man can not rule himself,only god can rule through his caliphs.law cannot contradict gods law (sharia law).according to islam non-believers and muslims are not equal under the law.

7.i love capitalism

First thing's first, check your regs: the government spends less than 5% of its budget on forgeign aid. Secondly, I'm not necessarily supporting the actions in Iraq (I agree that it's a mistake to force our government on unreceptive parties), I'm saying that the US has responsibilities beyond other countries. Fact: We are the only world superpower
Fact: The world is more interconnected than it has ever been before.
Fact: The last time the US engaged in isolationism (the '30's) WWII broke out
Whether we like it our not, isolationism simply does not work. It didn't work right before either world war, and it won't work today. This does not mean we need to be imperical, it simply means that we have responsibilities beyond the comprehension of selfish fools such as yourself. Wake up: you're not the only person in the world. It's heartless creeps like you that make me doubt the future. We don't have to give money to every third world country that asks, but what you suggest is national suicide with irreconcilable international anger towards the US.

Originally posted by JROTCcadet
First thing's first, check your regs: the government spends less than 5% of its budget on forgeign aid. Secondly, I'm not necessarily supporting the actions in Iraq (I agree that it's a mistake to force our government on unreceptive parties), I'm saying that the US has responsibilities beyond other countries. Fact: We are the only world superpower
Fact: The world is more interconnected than it has ever been before.
Fact: The last time the US engaged in isolationism (the '30's) WWII broke out
Whether we like it our not, isolationism simply does not work. It didn't work right before either world war, and it won't work today. This does not mean we need to be imperical, it simply means that we have responsibilities beyond the comprehension of selfish fools such as yourself. Wake up: you're not the only person in the world. It's heartless creeps like you that make me doubt the future. We don't have to give money to every third world country that asks, but what you suggest is national suicide with irreconcilable international anger towards the US.

you give the third world your cash,just don't try to give them mine.i am a responsible person,i don't want hand outs or tax exemptions.i just want to work and study hard,so i can support my family.i want the government to have as little control over me as possible.i want to keep my own money,if that makes me selfish in your eyes so be it.i never said that i didn't do any volunteer work or donate to charities,but, you probably assumed that since i'm not buying into your liberal multi-cultural agenda.

last time i checked we were the united states of america not the united states of the world.i am not against trade or immigration,but i am against unfair trade and unregulated immigration.Any money that goes overseas to governments that are irresponsible or oppressive takes dollars away from education,health care,retirement benefits here at home.now if they are responsible and free,why are we sending them money?why do we have troops in japan,germany and saudi arabia?doesn't this lend to the anger of muslims world wide?although you are saying we need to get more involved in world affairs,which is what pissed the rest of the world off in the first place.

i am sorry that my views on personal responsibility and proud nationalism upset you.i don't hate the world,and i'm not selfish.we do live in a country were some people are selfish and self-centered,however,this is america and we live free and make our own choices in life....quit trying to take my money!do you want to take my gun too?

Originally posted by cptpwichita
you give the third world your cash,just don't try to give them mine.i am a responsible person,i don't want hand outs or tax exemptions.i just want to work and study hard,so i can support my family.i want the government to have as little control over me as possible.i want to keep my own money,if that makes me selfish in your eyes so be it.i never said that i didn't do any volunteer work or donate to charities,but, you probably assumed that since i'm not buying into your liberal multi-cultural agenda.

last time i checked we were the united states of america not the united states of the world.i am not against trade or immigration,but i am against unfair trade and unregulated immigration.Any money that goes overseas to governments that are irresponsible or oppressive takes dollars away from education,health care,retirement benefits here at home.now if they are responsible and free,why are we sending them money?why do we have troops in japan,germany and saudi arabia?doesn't this lend to the anger of muslims world wide?although you are saying we need to get more involved in world affairs,which is what pissed the rest of the world off in the first place.

i am sorry that my views on personal responsibility and proud nationalism upset you.i don't hate the world,and i'm not selfish.we do live in a country were some people are selfish and self-centered,however,this is america and we live free and make our own choices in life....quit trying to take my money!do you want to take my gun too?

The problem with giving out economic aid is that we create "trust-fund" states much in the way the Arab states have become trustfund states based on their oil. It is like making one big welfare society that the USA has to support.

why do we have troops in japan,germany and saudi arabia?doesn't this lend to the anger of muslims world wide?although you are saying we need to get more involved in world affairs,which is what pissed the rest of the world off in the first place.

I've already mentioned that I don't agree with reckless foreign aid or imperial actions. Of course we have to check ourselves, but we still have responsibilities. I can respect you wanting little government influence in our lives. I think Adam Smith said it best at "the best government is the least government". Still, responsible US action is important in the world. Certainly we've made our mistakes in the past, and there's no greater example than our affairs in the Middle East, but let's not use these failures as a ward against all attempts to be involved in the world. Instead, we should learn from our mistakes and try to stay involved in the world, just in a limited fashion. As for the gun thing, no conflict there. I have to side with the conservatives on gun control. :)

why do we have troops in japan,germany and saudi arabia?
Japan - Cuz we wupped their asses after they attacked us in WWII.
Germany - Cuz we wupped their asses in WWII.
Saudi Arabia - We are there because.... Well, actually, we are almost all out of there now, but we went there in 1990/91 because of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. We were probably also there to ensure we had a military presence there to protect the oil and to make sure everybody knew we would do whatever we had to do to keep it from falling into the hands of, or under the influence of, hostile nations. With us now being in Iraq, Saudi Arabia is quickly losing it’s importance to the USA.

LoL. U Americans dont know what is goin on at the rest of the world. U just see ur own country. ok thats good, but than do all ur fuck*n wars in ur own country.

I hope WW3 will be USA vs the rest of the world. Would like to see ur bodies hangin on every Lantern and tree. U r not the only country with mass destruction weapons. Oh how funny must a Nuclear bomb over Los Angeles be.

Im talkin for the whole German and France folk.
(read more foreign Newspapers and u will see how Bush is lying every day to u)

I am a liberal :)

Originally posted by Felix
LoL. U Americans dont know what is goin on at the rest of the world. U just see ur own country. ok thats good, but than do all ur fuck*n wars in ur own country.

I hope WW3 will be USA vs the rest of the world. Would like to see ur bodies hangin on every Lantern and tree. U r not the only country with mass destruction weapons. Oh how funny must a Nuclear bomb over Los Angeles be.

Hey felix, I think you're down a quart or two of shit now... better eat some more shit.

I am a liberal

No, you are a moron, idiot, fucktard.....take your pick.

<yawn> not worth my time or even a pppfffffffttttt.

Be gone little man....go on....:rolleyes:

I just realized he was banned - I kinda feel stupid now LOL

I plead exhaustion! :D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I just realized he was banned - I kinda feel stupid now LOL

I plead exhaustion! :D

I just wanted to give warm fuzzies by announcing that I noticed your mos "exhausting" situations allow you to spell correctly, while Big-D still cant spell "completely" correctly on his BEST days.

:cof:

Originally posted by Felix

I am a liberal :)

The last part was understood.

Originally posted by Che_Guevara
Most of the american people are capitalist pigs and if we do nothing to stop the downward fall of this country we are all going to pay for it :mad:

The real Che Guevara is a communist loser. Nice handle you chose there.

Forum List

Back