Illegal aliens with dirvers' licenses

C

Cousin Vinnie

California upholds law the provides for illegal aliens to "legally" obtain a drivers' license...I thought they were here "illegally?"

Originally posted by William Joyce
But they need to be able to drive legally, so they can get drunk on Corona and mow us all down.

Aaaaaaaaaa-rivarivarivarivaariva-andele andele andele!!!

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Lets try to keep this serious...

Sorry, Vinnie, I couldn't resist.

Seriously though, what does all this catering to illegals say to people who abided by the law, learned English, and acquired citizenship throught established channels? They must feel like fools.

California upholds law the provides for illegal aliens to "legally" obtain a drivers' license...I thought they were here "illegally?"

Link please, I thought this issue was settled a couple of months ago.

thank gray davis for that one. trying to buy votes

Originally posted by Johnney

Ultimately, I think that's what it was. Politicians will do or say anything to "buy votes," damn the consequences.

Doesn't the word "illegal" aliens tip anyone off. That's just so ridiculous. If they are illegal aliens, then shouldn't are gov't be working on how to get them back to their country than how to get them behind the wheel legally.

Originally posted by jon_forward
This was settled months ago. Hello, been reading too much at the supremist sites to realize that.

We're not here to discuss what "I do" with my spare time; it surely isn't worrying about making up insults (that was a poor one by the way).

I apologize if I am behind with my news, so why don't you enlighten us as to the outcome of the matter.

By the way, what do you consider a "supremacist site," one that believes different than you do about race?

Originally posted by Johnney

I didn't think illegals were allowed to vote, or am i splitting hairs?

We're not here to discuss what "I do" with my spare time; it surely isn't worrying about making up insults (that was a poor one by the way).

I apologize if I am behind with my news, so why don't you enlighten us as to the outcome of the matter.

By the way, what do you consider a "supremacist site," one that believes different than you do about race?

1. It wasnt meant as an insult, from your earlier post you stated you enjoyed cruising this and other like minded sites.

2. When all that jumps out at me is white this and white that, its a white supremist site. I dont need to tell you this as you already are well aware of this fact.

3. I am not a news agency, get the news from a worthy none-baised site, there are plenty. Take your choice. I requested a link right after you posted this and I am still waiting. It is up to you to do this, not I.

Link please, I thought this issue was settled a couple of months ago.

Arnold was in the news a month or 2 back claiming to want to pass the measure with a couple of changes. I may be able to find the article, I may not. I will have to check.

I am not a news agency, get the news from a worthy none-baised site, there are plenty. Take your choice.

Actually, most sites have their biases. The regular news does. Being a white-supremacist is not the only racial bias. Our media is minority-supremacist as far as I'm concerned. That's probably what bothers me the most (as far as one race being "better" than another is the least of my worries) is the fact that the media will show so much more attention to racial offenses to minoriites rather than the other way around. If it's done to a black person, the NAACP will be involved, charges for ethnic intimidation usually will, a rally has to be held. It's made a big deal out of. On the other hand, say a black police officer kills a white person by accident (this happens the other way around and it's automatically a racist act) racial motivation would hardly be thought of: mainly because it would be considered "racist" to say that.

2. When all that jumps out at me is white this and white that, its a white supremist site. I dont need to tell you this as you already are well aware of this fact.

To an extent, all that pops out on the news as far as racial matters are minorities this, minorities that, so that's the just the opposite side of the spectrum. But of course, if it's your side, it's right huh?

In a debate b/t sides, a website usually won't take both sides at the same time anyway.

See society just makes it out like pointing out minorities' wrongs is racist, while it's encouraged to point out the "white man's" flaws.

It doesn't get any more "bias" than that

Cousin Vinnie, the main problem as I see it is that some folks make the color of a persons skin the "Holy Grail"as to where they, as a group,fit in society. Much like the caste system in India.
when I watch the news, instead of seeing a brown, olive, white, white, black, tan, albino doing whatever to another brown,olive,white,black,tan, albino, I see a humanbeing denying another humanbeing their rights. color matters little to me except that I like for my clothes not to clash. Color doesnt consume my every breathing moment, If you must judge a person. Do it on an individual basis, not as a group across the board. we are a nation made up of many ethnic backgrounds. Thats what makes this nation what we are. save for the native Indians we took this country from[Dk:cof: ] we are all immigrants[none-native illegals] in this country. If you dont believe me, just ask Dk

Cousin Vinnie, the main problem as I see it is that some folks make the color of a persons skin the "Holy Grail"as to where they, as a group,fit in society. Much like the caste system in India.
when I watch the news, instead of seeing a brown, olive, white, white, black, tan, albino doing whatever to another brown,olive,white,black,tan, albino, I see a humanbeing denying another humanbeing their rights. color matters little to me except that I like for my clothes not to clash. Color doesnt consume my every breathing moment, If you must judge a person. Do it on an individual basis, not as a group across the board. we are a nation made up of many ethnic backgrounds. Thats what makes this nation what we are. save for the native Indians we took this country from[Dk:cof: ] we are all immigrants[none-native illegals] in this country. If you dont believe me, just ask Dk

I understand that you don't care about color but other people do. Like I said, and I'm sure you're aware that minorities get more attention because they are minorites, based solely on...none other than...the color of their skin. I agree, and I always judge individuals, because there's no way you "can" tell what someone is like based on the color of their skin. That's crazy and that's not what I'm saying. To get more information about what I believe, check out this link. I really don't care the actual beliefs of the person who wrote it or what kind of site it came from, but it says a lot.

http://www.commonsenseclub.com/whostill.html

Forum List

Back