Has Ukraine shot itself in the foot?

John McWrice

Jan 31, 2017
Greetings to all!
I've been continuing to monitor the alternative investigation of MH-17 catastrophe (another one event-X after 9/11) and I've got something NEW for you... MH17Coverup on Twitter

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png

Somebody was stupid for flying their plane over a war zone.

And somebody else was stupid for shooting it down.

End of story.

No conspiracy theories needed.

Greetings to all!
I've been continuing to monitor the alternative investigation of MH-17 catastrophe (another one event-X after 9/11) and I've got something NEW for you... MH17Coverup on Twitter
On Twitter?
Is your "info" from Trump, or Putin's FSB?
What's your interest/motive with this MH-17 investigation by the Dutch?
Do you work for Putin?

Guess who is the only country who has shot down a passenger plane before?

Hint: It's not Russia.

That leaves the Ukraine. And yes it's true. They shot down a Russian passenger plane.

That leaves the Ukraine. And yes it's true. They shot down a Russian passenger plane.
You must not be old enough to remember the Russians shooting down the Korean airliner that got too close to Russian territory.

Greetings to all!

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
You are trying very hard to deflect away from where the main focus of this topic has been and needs to stay. Extensive investigations have culminated in the need to call witnesses to testify in a court or tribunal setting. These witnesses include persons under separatist and Russian control. They are witnesses such as persons who witnessed the Russian BUK in separatist areas of control, the launch, separatist and leaders and Russian intelligence and military personnel who had their communications intercepted and recorded, personnel under Russian control who were first at the crash site and able to search and recover evidence, etc. The only thing stopping such a tribunal hearing evidence and conducting such a procedure is the Russian's blocking of such a tribunal with its position on the UN Security Council. Until such a tribunal is held the investigation is stalled and can go no further. Everything added to this topic at this point is nothing more than speculation, propaganda and conspiracy theory.

Ukraine admitted shooting down a commercial airliner. Both the US and Russia have shot down commercial airliners. Both admitted the shoot downs, the same way Ukraine did. MH 17 is still technically still open and a "mystery". The only thing preventing a possible conclusion is Russia's refusal to approve and cooperate in conducting a UN Tribunal to bring witnesses into a court setting for testimony. That procedure is being blocked by Russia's veto in the UN Security Council.

Greetings to all!
On Twitter?
Do you work for Putin?
The use of social networks is the new standard for conducting international criminal investigations.

You must not be old enough to remember the Russians shooting down the Korean airliner that got too close to Russian territory.

That was the USSR.

Was that when Putin controlled Ukraine?

That was the USSR.
Oh please ...

Detroit was once New France. Should we blame France for Detroit being a shit hole now?

That was the USSR.
Oh please ...

Detroit was once New France. Should we blame France for Detroit being a shit hole now?
You must be a Russian moron conflicted with your past.

There is no difference between the USSR and Russia today.

The only thing is that a lot of Asian and East European nations have been reborn.

Jeeze.

Are you suggesting that Putin ordered the Ukraine to shoot down a freaking Russian plane?

That's nuts. :lol:
Red Herring.

Straw Man.

Jeeze.

Pretty soon I will be putting you on my ignore list due to pure ignorance.

That was the USSR.
Oh please ...

You must be a Russian moron conflicted with your past.

There is no difference between the USSR and Russia today.

The only thing is that a lot of Asian and East European nations have been reborn.

Jeeze.

It is absolutely not the same as the USSR. To claim this one has to be entirely ignorant not only of history but of current events.

Are you suggesting that Putin ordered the Ukraine to shoot down a freaking Russian plane?

That's nuts. :lol:
"The accident took place at the time of the combat missile launches during the joint Ukrainian-Russian military air defense exercises.The exercises were held at the Russian-controlled training ground of the 31st Russian Black Sea Fleet Research center on Opuk cape near the city of Kerch (Crimea)."

Greetings to all!
On Twitter?
Do you work for Putin?
The use of social networks is the new standard for conducting international criminal investigations.
That is only because evidence can now be readily obtained on social networks due to the postings of photographs, video's and comments by ordinary random citizens. "Selfie Soldiers" by Vice News is a good example. Russian soldiers took photo's of themselves at easily identified locations inside Ukraine and posted them on their social network sites. Investigators simply use those posting as evidence. You are attacking the messenger instead of the message. Welcome to 21rts Century technology.

Forum List

Back