Has Ukraine shot itself in the foot?

Guess who is the only country who has shot down a passenger plane before?
Hint: It's not Russia.
That leaves the Ukraine. And yes it's true. They shot down a Russian passenger plane.
Was that when Putin controlled Ukraine?

Are you suggesting that Putin ordered the Ukraine to shoot down a freaking Russian plane?

That's nuts. :lol:
Red Herring.

Straw Man.

Jeeze.

Pretty soon I will be putting you on my ignore list due to pure ignorance.
..cannot handle the truth?

We knew the shoot down of MH17 was an attempted false flag, when BO and Dumbfuck Kerry IMMEDIATELY blamed Putin and Russia, but NEVER provided proof.

How to identify a false flag? It's easy.

We knew the shoot down of MH17 was an attempted false flag, when BO and Dumbfuck Kerry IMMEDIATELY blamed Putin and Russia, but NEVER provided proof.

Who is we? There was evidence of Russian involvement from the very beginning. Communication intercepts between Russian-controlled separatist between themselves and Russian intelligence and military sources were available almost immediately. Ukrainian military aircraft had been being shot down in that exact area. The separatist had admitted and boasted about those shot downs with the use of Russian-supplied anti-aircraft weaponry. The Russian-controlled separatist refused to allow independent recovery and investigative authorities to secure or even inspect the crash site, even to the point that bodies were left rotting and being devoured by wild animals and local dogs for weeks in the hot sun while the local population was allowed to pillage and loot the luggage and remains of the victims.

Who is we? There was evidence of Russian involvement from the very beginning. Communication intercepts between Russian-controlled separatist between themselves and Russian intelligence and military sources were available almost immediately. Ukrainian military aircraft had been being shot down in that exact area. The separatist had admitted and boasted about those shot downs with the use of Russian-supplied anti-aircraft weaponry. The Russian-controlled separatist refused to allow independent recovery and investigative authorities to secure or even inspect the crash site, even to the point that bodies were left rotting and being devoured by wild animals and local dogs for weeks in the hot sun while the local population was allowed to pillage and loot the luggage and remains of the victims.
Obviously, "we" does not include statist idiots like you.

That does not answer the question that was asked. A simple name calling insult post is just a deflection from giving an actual answer.

Greetings to all!
I've been continuing to monitor the alternative investigation of MH-17 catastrophe (another one event-X after 9/11) and I've got something NEW for you... MH17Coverup on Twitter

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
You are trying very hard to deflect away from where the main focus of this topic has been and needs to stay. Extensive investigations have culminated in the need to call witnesses to testify in a court or tribunal setting. These witnesses include persons under separatist and Russian control. They are witnesses such as persons who witnessed the Russian BUK in separatist areas of control, the launch, separatist and leaders and Russian intelligence and military personnel who had their communications intercepted and recorded, personnel under Russian control who were first at the crash site and able to search and recover evidence, etc. The only thing stopping such a tribunal hearing evidence and conducting such a procedure is the Russian's blocking of such a tribunal with its position on the UN Security Council. Until such a tribunal is held the investigation is stalled and can go no further. Everything added to this topic at this point is nothing more than speculation, propaganda and conspiracy theory.
imrs.php

A Very large percentage of Ukraine want nothing to do with the European Union, and want to stay Russian as they were born…

That does not answer the question that was asked. A simple name calling insult post is just a deflection from giving an actual answer.
Forgive me for not answering. I have learned that informing you, is a terrible waste of my time.

Guess who is the only country who has shot down a passenger plane before?

Hint: It's not Russia.

That leaves the Ukraine. And yes it's true. They shot down a Russian passenger plane.
You must not be old enough to remember the Russians shooting down the Korean airliner that got too close to Russian territory.
/---- I learned years later that my martial arts instructor, Billy Hong, was on that domed flight. He was traveling to an international Tae Quan Do competition.

Forgive me for not answering. I have learned that informing you, is a terrible waste of my time.
Could you come up with a more pussy response?

Greetings to all!
I've been continuing to monitor the alternative investigation of MH-17 catastrophe (another one event-X after 9/11) and I've got something NEW for you... MH17Coverup on Twitter

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
You are trying very hard to deflect away from where the main focus of this topic has been and needs to stay. Extensive investigations have culminated in the need to call witnesses to testify in a court or tribunal setting. These witnesses include persons under separatist and Russian control. They are witnesses such as persons who witnessed the Russian BUK in separatist areas of control, the launch, separatist and leaders and Russian intelligence and military personnel who had their communications intercepted and recorded, personnel under Russian control who were first at the crash site and able to search and recover evidence, etc. The only thing stopping such a tribunal hearing evidence and conducting such a procedure is the Russian's blocking of such a tribunal with its position on the UN Security Council. Until such a tribunal is held the investigation is stalled and can go no further. Everything added to this topic at this point is nothing more than speculation, propaganda and conspiracy theory.
imrs.php

A Very large percentage of Ukraine want nothing to do with the European Union, and want to stay Russian as they were born…
They are not Russian born. They were born in Ukraine. If they want to be Russian they can move to Russia.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Greetings to all!

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
imrs.php

They are not Russian born. They were born in Ukraine. If they want to be Russian they can move to Russia.
Na, not really. A very large number of people living in Ukraine right now want nothing to do with the European Union… Fact

Greetings to all!

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
imrs.php

Na, not really. A very large number of people living in Ukraine right now want nothing to do with the European Union… Fact

And an even larger number want everything to do with European Union - that is a more significant FACT.

Greetings to all!

C4dN82AVYAEgufa.png
imrs.php

And an even larger number want everything to do with European Union - that is a more significant FACT.
It's complicated stuff over there, my bet Russia is there to stay. And the European union is living off borrowed time… And money… And Russian energy.
:lmao:

No.

Has Obama and Kerry provided proof Russia was behind the shoot down? I know the answer, but do you?

imrs.php

It's complicated stuff over there, my bet Russia is there to stay. And the European union is living off borrowed time… And money… And Russian energy.

Oh yes, near-third-world Russia with their near-first-world Moscow is the ticket for Ukraine's future :rolleyes:

But what is more telling is how little shit you give about OUR interests and our western values.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PK1
No.

Has Obama and Kerry provided proof Russia was behind the shoot down? I know the answer, but do you?
The proof was provided. You just refuse to recognize it. The proof was confirmed in the JIT report and other sources. Russia has never been able to validly refute the evidence and has refused to have it aired in a legitimate forum like a UN Tribunal.

imrs.php

I think the Hungarians should secede too. (sarcasm)

Forum List

Back