Has Trump Forgotten Flight 804?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
It has been a few weeks now since the bellicose Orangeman has mentioned the tragedy of EgyptAir 804.

You'll recall that he announced immediatey that he knew it was brought down by terrorists. Even though ZERO evidence had been revealed.

I questioned his judgement in doing so....without passing judgement of my own.

Well...nobody has claimed responsibility yet.

I'd love to hear his thoughts.

Me, too. I thought of that last night when they announced on the news that the black boxes might be too damaged to supply any useful information. Maybe he won't have to eat his words. Once again, we will never know what happened.

He's probably thinking:
images

Certainly if there IS evidence of Muslim Terrorism in those black boxes they will prove too damaged to yield it. Even if Our Kenyan "President" has to jet over there and take a hammer to them Himself.

YEAH RIGHT_-----black boxes "too damaged"--- "we will never know"
Not you, too, Rosie! Actually, you'd never believe my theory on this....

feel free, OL
Between you and me, Rosie: there are too many similarities between this crash and the Malaysian flight two years ago. Both lost radio contact just as the plane was leaving one country's airspace and entering another's, in the middle of the night, over a large body of water. Neither plane had a history of plausible mechanical difficulties. The pilots should have/would have sent a distress signal, but didn't, indicating either they or their communication system was incapacitated suddenly. There was a thorough investigation of every soul on the planes and nothing could be tied to terrorism. This Egypt flight just happened to turn before crashing so it would be over the deepest part of the Mediterranean Sea, which caused it to take a month to retrieve the wreckage and the black boxes, which are probably too damaged to use. Malaysian plane sunk somewhere in the Indian Ocean and was never found.

Okay. So I think someone has figured out how to take a plane down remotely. The Malaysian plane was a screw up--the auto pilot won, but the broader objective was accomplished eventually. The second time, after adjusting for what went wrong, they got it right with the Egypt flight. Of course they're not going to take responsibility. They're still practicing and they don't want anyone sniffing around and stealing their secret. I have no idea who the someone is, but that's my theory.

feel free, OL
Between you and me, Rosie: there are too many similarities between this crash and the Malaysian flight two years ago. Both lost radio contact just as the plane was leaving one country's airspace and entering another's, in the middle of the night, over a large body of water. Neither plane had a history of plausible mechanical difficulties. The pilots should have/would have sent a distress signal, but didn't, indicating either they or their communication system was incapacitated suddenly. There was a thorough investigation of every soul on the planes and nothing could be tied to terrorism. This Egypt flight just happened to turn before crashing so it would be over the deepest part of the Mediterranean Sea, which caused it to take a month to retrieve the wreckage and the black boxes, which are probably too damaged to use. Malaysian plane sunk somewhere in the Indian Ocean and was never found.

Okay. So I think someone has figured out how to take a plane down remotely. The Malaysian plane was a screw up--the auto pilot won, but the broader objective was accomplished eventually. The second time, after adjusting for what went wrong, they got it right with the Egypt flight. Of course they're not going to take responsibility. They're still practicing and they don't want anyone sniffing around and stealing their secret. I have no idea who the someone is, but that's my theory.

why "remotely"??? all that failure in the plane itself ---
REMOTELY? sure-----and the machine gun in Orlando was also REMOTELY CONTROLLED

feel free, OL

I think it was done via computer, by someone sitting safely on the ground drinking a latte.

feel free, OL

I think it was done via computer, by someone sitting safely on the ground drinking a latte.

oh----my computer must be out of date-----it does not do that stuff

Forum List

Back