Another gun nutter bags out

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
as in "tea bagger"

Motorist in Car Packed With Guns Told Cops He Was Rushing to Save Teen, Sources Say
Cramsey was stopped during Tuesday morning's rush hour at the New Jersey toll plaza for the tunnel — which runs from Jersey City to lower Manhattan — with two others, a man named Dean Smith and a 29-year-old woman.

Cramsey -- whose own daughter died from an accidental heroin overdose, according to the medical examiner -- told police he was driving to New York City to "rescue" a 16-year-old girl from a drug den, sources said.

A police source said the teenager Cramsey claimed he was headed to save told authorities, “I don’t need to be rescued.”

QoQzqNez.jpg

as in "tea bagger"

Motorist in Car Packed With Guns Told Cops He Was Rushing to Save Teen, Sources Say
Cramsey was stopped during Tuesday morning's rush hour at the New Jersey toll plaza for the tunnel — which runs from Jersey City to lower Manhattan — with two others, a man named Dean Smith and a 29-year-old woman.

Cramsey -- whose own daughter died from an accidental heroin overdose, according to the medical examiner -- told police he was driving to New York City to "rescue" a 16-year-old girl from a drug den, sources said.

A police source said the teenager Cramsey claimed he was headed to save told authorities, “I don’t need to be rescued.”

QoQzqNez.jpg

Seems like he was planning on getting in a shoot out to save this girl from a dug den. Clearly he's watched one too many Chuck Norris movies.

Obviously he experienced a break with reality when his daughter overdoses, and this is the kind of person who probably ought not have guns.

Once again I scream that we need gun OWNER control, not gun control.

I prefer fisticuffs. Todays virulent 2nd amendments nutz, on this board at least, are too reliant on their fire sticks.

Remember, I used to live in Japan and sure, the gangs there have guns, but it was said that people who have to resort to guns are basically people who cant fight hand-to-hand AKA- sissies

I prefer fisticuffs. Todays virulent 2nd amendments nutz, on this board at least, are too reliant on their fire sticks.

Remember, I used to live in Japan and sure, the gangs there have guns, but it was said that people who have to resort to guns are basically people who cant fight hand-to-hand AKA- sissies

Good idea until someone with a gun accosts you and this is real life not a movie and you can't karate your way out of it.

Surely you can compromise that rather than just outirght ban a scary looking gun, we ought to ban idiots from owning ANY guns. I have a fully automatic M4 Dot, do you imagine I would ever use it illegally? On the other hand, there are people who shouldn't own so much as a .38 revolver.

Good idea until someone with a gun accosts you and this is real life not a movie and you can't karate your way out of it.

Surely you can compromise that rather than just outirght ban a scary looking gun, we ought to ban idiots from owning ANY guns. I have a fully automatic M4 Dot, do you imagine I would ever use it illegally? On the other hand, there are people who shouldn't own so much as a .38 revolver.
thats my point.

When I play Call of Duty, everyone who is better than me has no life. Everyone who plays worse than me is a newbie piece of shit. :afro:

When I play Call of Duty, everyone who is better than me has no life. Everyone who plays worse than me is a newbie piece of shit. :afro:
That is funny. I have friends who, on a Friday night, just sit at a friends and play video games lol. I like video games but a friday night?

That's why I plant claymores and hide with a sniper rifle it puts me somewhere between no life and piece of shit.

That is funny. I have friends who, on a Friday night, just sit at a friends and play video games lol. I like video games but a friday night?

Couldn't be TOO awful if they're not getting arrested for being drunk and disorderly in public. Yeah... I play video games on Friday's too.. damnit.:eusa_doh:

That's why I plant claymores and hide with a sniper rifle it puts me somewhere between no life and piece of shit.

Campers are my favorite kind of prey! :D

Campers are my favorite kind of prey! :D
If you can find them for the record I only do that when I'm using sniper rifle. For the most part I like to run and gun with sub machine guns.

Couldn't be TOO awful if they're not getting arrested for being drunk and disorderly in public. Yeah... I play video games on Friday's too.. damnit.:eusa_doh:
True. they are a good bunch of guys and most in committed relationships so no reason to be out on the hunt on a friday night.

True. they are a good bunch of guys and most in committed relationships so no reason to be out on the hunt on a friday night.

Before I retired often times when I was overseas that is how my wife and I would stay connected. We played online video games together.

Before I retired often times when I was overseas that is how my wife and I would stay connected. We played online video games together.

Similar here, but gaming was not an option overseas for me. We both reached Prestige Master on COD: Blackops 2 together during my last year in the Army. She's quite the savage!

Forum List

Back