Has there ever been a GOP First Lady attack a Democrat President the way Michelle Obama did?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I only watched a few minutes, but now that I've seen several outtakes of Michelle Obama's speech I have this conclusion: It was a complete political hit job full of baseless attacks, personal opinions and emotional pandering. Can you imagine Barbara Bush attacking Bill Clinton like that? Of course not. The role of a First Lady is not to give us her hateful personal opinions on the opposition Party President. She made full use of her status as a female Black Democrat spewing her partisan rant to try and save her pathetic husband's legacy.

I only watched a few minutes, but now that I've seen several outtakes of Michelle Obama's speech I have this conclusion: It was a complete political hit job full of baseless attacks, personal opinions and emotional pandering. Can you imagine Barbara Bush attacking Bill Clinton like that? Of course not. The role of a First Lady is not to give us her hateful personal opinions on the opposition Party President. She made full use of her status as a female Black Democrat spewing her partisan rant to try and save her pathetic husband's legacy.

You only watched a few minutes, and yet judged her. You neglected to note Betty Ford and Eleanor Roosevelt as outspoken First Ladies, and didn't acknowledge the age of women is upon us, and that is making us and our country a much better place.

Whining, sniveling, crying, shameless, slurping, sucking tea bagger trumpoholic victims on rants about someone criticizing their incompetent lying buffoon Donald Trump. Priceless.

Michelle's husband and his dopey VP spied on Trump and committed treason by trying to overthrow a sitting President. What makes this loser so almighty? And I guess tonight, we'll get to endure the sexual predators speech. This is like watching the trailer for a new TV show, "Crime Wave". Two quick questions, Did Michelle eat Barack? and Is Joe still in the basement, wearing those goofy sunglasses?

Last edited:
Michael Obama is not very ladylike.
Of course not...

april_2_37_.jpg

Has ther ever been such a corrupt narcissistic lying POS like Trump before..there's your answer

You only watched a few minutes, and yet judged her. You neglected to note Betty Ford and Eleanor Roosevelt as outspoken First Ladies, and didn't acknowledge the age of women is upon us, and that is making us and our country a much better place.
Try and read more carefully. I said I watched a few minutes but then watched several outtakes of her speech as well. Your Eleanor Roosevelt reference is irrelevant since she was not a Republican. Please give us an example of a speech where Betty Ford launched a baseless partisan attack on an opposition President. I'm Pretty sure I won't be hearing back from you.

Whining, sniveling, crying, shameless, slurping, sucking tea bagger trumpoholic victims on rants about someone criticizing their incompetent lying buffoon Donald Trump. Priceless.
I can see you agree with me but you can't admit it so you resort to a boilerplate Trump supporter attack. Priceless.
You probably believe/think you have made an articulate and witty response.

Has ther ever been such a corrupt narcissistic lying POS like Trump before..there's your answer
Your answer is a question. Are you still in high school? Be honest.

Michelle became very political as first lady. That opened her up to criticism. She had 24 attendants/assistants working for her. That is a lot. She had her mother taking care of her kids. Hillary Clinton is Martha Stewart compared to Michelle. People get the sniff of being pampered and it may change them. So as she pontificates from an opulent penthouse with every comfort known to humanity, the people she says she is for, get the scraps.

Do you realize Michelle Obama was FACT CHECKED, and found to be lying?

One thing that could interfere with your comprehension of that would be a severe mental illness.

The Obamas. You can take the family out of the ghetto, but you can't get the ghetto out of the family. The Obamas are classless hacks like all Democrats. No ex president in the history of this nation has trash talked a sitting president like the Obamas have. Next close are the Clintons.

You elect dirt you get dirt.

2012-04-10-humor-obama.jpg

The Obamas. You can take the family out of the ghetto, but you can't get the ghetto out of the family. The Obamas are classless hacks like all Democrats. No ex president in the history of this nation has trash talked a sitting president like the Obamas have. Next close are the Clintons.

You elect dirt you get dirt.

View attachment 376519

By the look on barry and Mikes face you'd think Mike was behind him.....

She is a vile , ugly and repulsive snake just like her queer husband

Forum List

Back