Has the email to Trump Jr been published?

I don't see the big deal here. The Russians should be applauded for outing the crooked Hildabeast

We are a one world order since Obama was elected

-Geaux

The news is lying....and Trump Jr admitted it. What's a republican to do?

Seems like if this was a lie like the right claims is all the media does then he wouldn't admit it.

So who's wrong? The OP or the Trump Jr.?
I didn't claim it was a lie. I've been busy and haven't seen any news.

Actually you did, but think you're clever because you got caught yet again.

Or are we going off the word of our "trusted" media who never lies or prints false information?

Or are you using quotes in a new Trump like way following it with sarcasm for no effect?

Don't answer...you'll just lie some more.
A swing and a miss.

I've been out of the loop busy at work and I asked a question. Nothing more.

There's more lies....you asked leading questions at best and here it is for all to see. Now you're blaming the lack of news for suggesting the news shouldn't be trusted?

Why would you need to see the news since you believe theyre liars? Because you believe the news yet spend so much time saying you dont.
An adult with a moderately functional brain could see through my sarcasm and still get the question.

Sorry you missed it all together.

So just like I said, you asked a leading question putting trusted in quotations then ended with sarcasm. I said that 2 posts ago and exposed you. Now you're just admitting to parts at a time.

Has the email to Trump Jr been published?

yes he himself published them

i posted it this morning

another leftist nothingburger

Can someone please email to me exactly why Trump Jr aired this? Is he supposed to say that his father didnt have any evidence beforehand of the email server snafu?
Donald Trump Jr. responded by posting the emails on Twitter. Here they are.

You might want to read this.

okay I still dont get this. Why did Trump Jr air this in public just for transparency? I mean how does this help him( Trump) exactly?
It doesn't help him and it doesn't hurt him.

It was just a preemptive release because someone AGAIN, leaked classified intel about an already disclosed meeting to The Press.
Seriously, they need to start severely punishing leakers of classified intel, and I am talking about firing squads.

I didn't claim it was a lie. I've been busy and haven't seen any news.

Or are we going off the word of our "trusted" media who never lies or prints false information?

Or are you using quotes in a new Trump like way following it with sarcasm for no effect?

A swing and a miss.

There's more lies....you asked leading questions at best and here it is for all to see. Now you're blaming the lack of news for suggesting the news shouldn't be trusted?

Why would you need to see the news since you believe theyre liars? Because you believe the news yet spend so much time saying you dont.
An adult with a moderately functional brain could see through my sarcasm and still get the question.

So just like I said, you asked a leading question putting trusted in quotations then ended with sarcasm. I said that 2 posts ago and exposed you. Now you're just admitting to parts at a time.
We're done here, you're boring me.

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Babba...
So there is illegal activity exposed?
worried?
Nope, I'm fine with a President Pence.
You?

Pense still sucks, but I won't be afraid of him pushing that big red button because someone tweeted something that hurt his feelings.
I'm not afraid of Trump doing that either. Course I'm a rational adult...

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Babba...
So there is illegal activity exposed?
worried?
Nope, I'm fine with a President Pence.
You?

Pense still sucks, but I won't be afraid of him pushing that big red button because someone tweeted something that hurt his feelings.
I'm not afraid of Trump doing that either. Course I'm a rational adult...

You got a credible link for that claim? .

A swing and a miss.

We're done here, you're boring me.

Cry harder. "Wahh, I used quatations around trusted because...I didn't watch the news for a couple of hours"

Nice

It doesn't matter if the meeting was illegal. The problem is political.

Why was a member of the Trump campaign meeting with anyone who promised dirt on Clinton?

And Trump is closer to his kids than anyone.
You're kidding right? EVERY SINGLE CAMPAIGN IN HISTORY seeks dirt on their opponents

Not from a foreign adversary, they don't.

Can someone please email to me exactly why Trump Jr aired this? Is he supposed to say that his father didnt have any evidence beforehand of the email server snafu?
Donald Trump Jr. responded by posting the emails on Twitter. Here they are.

You might want to read this.

okay I still dont get this. Why did Trump Jr air this in public just for transparency? I mean how does this help him( Trump) exactly?

He released it because the NYT's was getting ready to publish it.

It doesn't matter if the meeting was illegal. The problem is political.

Why was a member of the Trump campaign meeting with anyone who promised dirt on Clinton?

And Trump is closer to his kids than anyone.
You're kidding right? EVERY SINGLE CAMPAIGN IN HISTORY seeks dirt on their opponents

Not from a foreign adversary, they don't.
So what you're saying is Romney was right and Obama was wrong?

Forum List

Back