Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War?

What pisses me off is that if we had a republican president the left would be falling all over themselves to be the first to condemn the president for his non action in the middle east by allowing an ambassador to be killed. Pretty pathetic.

What is it you think the President should do? Invade Iraq?
Yes it's obama's fault he should have never help al-Qaeda when they were fighting gaddafi forces in Libya. All obama did was create another training ground fpr terrorist and get's an ambassador killed while he was at it.

What pisses me off is that if we had a republican president the left would be falling all over themselves to be the first to condemn the president for his non action in the middle east by allowing an ambassador to be killed. Pretty pathetic.

Yes it's obama's fault he should have never help al-Qaeda when they were fighting gaddafi forces in Libya. All obama did was create another training ground fpr terrorist and get's an ambassador killed while he was at it.

I thought conservatives complained he was'nt doing enough, leading from behind in Libya?

I thought conservatives complained he was'nt doing enough, leading from behind in Libya?

No conservative I know of liked nor wanted obama to be involved in Libya, so you thought wrong.

Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

Why is a mob attacking an embassy an act of war?
It was vandalism and there was a murder but it wasn't an act of war.
It has to be a government attack to make it that.
American forces attacking an embassy is an act of war but I don't suppose you like me to mention that.

Now, stop being stupid.

So, you want how many American youth to die in a war over this?

War isn't just something you get to declare and feel good about yourself. You have to commit lives, potentially thousands, to the cause.

You really want that?

That doesn't even consider the money investment.

Last edited:
If your only tool is a hammer.......every problem looks like a nail

GOP Diplomacy

According to Rasmussen before the attack 56% of American said was should leave thew middle east alone, only 26% said we should do more. It seems more Americans know how to do a better job than obama does

Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

Why is a mob attacking an embassy an act of war?
It was vandalism and there was a murder but it wasn't an act of war.
It has to be a government attack to make it that.
American forces attacking an embassy is an act of war but I don't suppose you like me to mention that.

Now, stop being stupid.

Not being stupid... When Al Queda attacked our embassies in Africa -- Clinton sent in the FBI and treated it as a crime. When our warship was bombed in Yemen, same deal. This all occured AFTER Al Queada had LITERALLY DECLARED WAR on the US --- yet we didn't see it as such...

Should we be DUMB AGAIN????

The attack in Libya was NOT a mob action.. SOME ORG. COMMITTED an act of war.

I'm not making that mistake again.....

The "official" Libyan govt probably didn't cooperate in the planning, but we don't even know that. Because the Libyan govt can barely control 1/5 of that country at a time. So I'm not ruling out FACTIONS within the govt ---- EVEN IF THEY ARE REGIONAL govt that might have culpability...

Such is the risk of living under a poorly organized govt. You ARE held responsible for the security of foreign diplomats admitted to your country. Disorganization is NO EXCUSE for this obligation..

If there is any Libyan govt impediment to finding and neutralizing the members of the ORG responsible for this act of war -- they should face consequences.. If the Libyan people are as supportive of the US as they claim to be.. THey better make sure there's full cooperation in cleaning out the barn of threats....

Leaving the middle east alone also means not supporting or funding terrorists who take over the governments. It also means we don't pay them to be violent savages.

There were about 10 embassy attacks during Bush's terms.

Why weren't the usual suspects here yowling about how those were an "act of war"?

Oh wait. That would have required consistency from the ODS crowd. Never mind.

Why weren't the usual suspects here yowling about how those were an "act of war"?

How many Ambassador's died in those attacks?

So the ambassador has to die for it to be an act of war? What if the ambassador is just maimed, is that good enough?

I see goalposts being moved ...

So the ambassador has to die for it to be an act of war? What if the ambassador is just maimed, is that good enough?

I see goalposts being moved ...

Yes you are moving it

You said

I want too know how many Ambassador's died in those attacks?

How many Ambassador's died in those attacks?

Threats of legals action, indictments and criminal prosecution will have the jihadists trembling in their sandals....................... lol

Forum List

Back