Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

Is Obama going to light 50 little Christmas trees, in reaction to this? Because that's what it look like to me.

Meanwhile, Romney sounded just like Reagan.

Which is what is bugging me about Romney. Every time he talks off the cuff, he sounds JUST LIKE REAGAN.

But his DAMN STUPID ADVISORS want him to channel McCain.

Good Grief!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9qDRZ6pSRE]Best Reagan Clips from 1980 Carter debate - YouTube[/ame]

Only if Israel is involved and building on their own land.. Then he blows his mind in a meltdown and trashes our ally.. Otherwise, no.

Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

Is Obama going to light 50 little Christmas trees, in reaction to this? Because that's what it look like to me.

Meanwhile, Romney sounded just like Reagan.

Which is what is bugging me about Romney. Every time he talks off the cuff, he sounds JUST LIKE REAGAN.

But his DAMN STUPID ADVISORS want him to channel McCain.

Good Grief!

Best Reagan Clips from 1980 Carter debate - YouTube
Have you?

I agree.. Romney was awesome and needs to continue to speak out for America and Americans! I was listening to Mark Levin this evening and he said the same..

I see several of the extremist shrews are out tonight.

Remember when Reagan ran right out of Lebanon after getting his presidential ass beat?

Shit oh dear. The dumb fucks are totally out of their minds. The Libyan government had no hand in the attack on the embassy. In fact, they have apoligized profusely for the attack, and their failure to prevent it. It was not an act of war, it was an act of terrorism. And will be responded to as such. Terrorists that target Americans have had very short lifespans since President Obama took office.

Romney's comments simply showed that he is most definately unfit to be the President of the most powerful nation on earth.

Remember when Reagan ran right out of Lebanon after getting his presidential ass beat?

Big time. Also don't forget about Reagan doing illegal arms deals with Muslims in Iran and this gem:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

I find it hysterical that the right wing trash try to embrace Ronnie, when he was the one that created the taliban whom attacked us on 9/11 and in Libya. Go GOP! :lmao:

Last edited:
It wasn't an act of war. It was an act of blowback in response to the US war on Libya.

Evidently Obama never has understood the phrase "act of war".. Certainly not when he was spinning the Military involvement he ordered last year on the behalf of the Libyans. In that case, Bombing a sitting Govt with which we had diplomatic relations and strafing their troops , wasn't an act of war either.

We EMPOWERED those Salufi radicals by helping to remove Qadaffy. That is irrefutable. And this is thanks we get... Mubarak and Qadaffy KNEW those radical elements needed to be suppressed to keep a measure of civil order. Welcome to a NEW order in the Middle East that TOLERANTS violent extremists. Fact of life.

"Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War? "

Does eating a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich count?

Michelle found out about that.

See now that's bipartisianship in action.

Reject ThinkProgress -- Reject Mark Levin and somewhere in the middle lies the truth....

HOWEVER -- without ThinkProgress and without Mark Levin --- we'd never get the whole story would we?

Little Miss Shoots Blanks:
Romney was awesome and needs to continue to speak out for America and Americans!

In case you haven't heard, he can't "continue to speak out" for much of anything. I know its hard to tell the difference from when he was president but, he DEAD and has been for quite a while. Jeeez.

Big time. Also don't forget about Reagan doing illegal arms deals with Muslims in Iran and this gem:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

I find it hysterical that the right wing trash try to embrace Ronnie, when he was the one that created the taliban whom attacked us on 9/11 and in Libya. Go GOP! :lmao:

Isn't it just friggin amazing how the rw's can forget the real Reagan?

And now, they want to get us into yet another war?

Just be glad Etch A Sketch isn't in the White House.

Evidently Obama never has understood the phrase "act of war".. Certainly not when he was spinning the Military involvement he ordered last year on the behalf of the Libyans. In that case, Bombing a sitting Govt with which we had diplomatic relations and strafing their troops , wasn't an act of war either.

We EMPOWERED those Salufi radicals by helping to remove Qadaffy. That is irrefutable. And this is thanks we get... Mubarak and Qadaffy KNEW those radical elements needed to be suppressed to keep a measure of civil order. Welcome to a NEW order in the Middle East that TOLERANTS violent extremists. Fact of life.

Another Goddamned unpatriotic son of a bitch taking the side of someone with American Blood on their hands.

Ol' Daffy deserved everything he got. The fact that we could have a hand in it is sweet, indeed.

No, the present Libyan government did not tolerate the attack. They simply had not the strength to stop it. And, at present, it appears that this may have been the act of an arm of the Al Queda in Libya. Whatever the case, given the past actions of President Obama against those that kill Americans, we can be sure they have a very short life expectancy.

Forum List

Back