Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War?

of course you don't give a shit because obama is president.

Answer the question, warmonger. How many American soldiers do you want to die to get satisfaction from this? How much money do you want to throw at it?
I did you would be all over a republican president bitching and whining. Thing about me short bus party does not matter, my country does.

That's not answering the question at all. That's sidelining the issue and talking about things that quite frankly don't matter in the discussion. We're talking about going to war, and you're talking about political parties.

Quantify me a number of soldiers you think is acceptable to satisfy your urge for blood lust.

How many young men and women are you willing to toss into battle to die? How many millions of dollars are you comfortable with throwing at the issue?

"Whatever it takes..." is surely your secret answer for these questions.

Answer the question, warmonger. How many American soldiers do you want to die to get satisfaction from this? How much money do you want to throw at it?
I did you would be all over a republican president bitching and whining. Thing about me short bus party does not matter, my country does.

That's not answering the question at all. That's sidelining the issue and talking about things that quite frankly don't matter in the discussion. We're talking about going to war, and you're talking about political parties.

Quantify me a number of soldiers you think is acceptable to satisfy your urge for blood lust.

How many young men and women are you willing to toss into battle to die? How many millions of dollars are you comfortable with throwing at the issue?

"Whatever it takes..." is surely your secret answer for these questions.

A dead unarmed ambassador who is supposed to be protected is unacceptable.
Imagine if that had been obama>

Terrorist attacks that kill (read murder) civilians are always way out of order and the attackers should be brought to trial and, if found guilty, executed.

One terrorist group have unleashed over 3,00 bomb attacks in foreign countries that killed over 3,000 people including around 1,000 innocent civilian casualties.

The leadership of this group should be hunted down and eliminated at the first possible moment.

Yeah, And I'll betcha Reagan launched military actions every time an Embassy was attacked on his watch..

Um, wait, no, he didn't. He usually let the local authorties handle it.

Terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

18 April 1983

Beirut

Islamic Jihad car bomb destroys Embassy (see April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing)

I'll start with that one as it was first on your idiotic list.

The embassy was attacked AFTER the US entered the war.
You started the war but moan like a bitch who's customer fucked off without paying, when you get a bloody nose.

Don't start a fucking war if you don't want to get attacked.

The republicans want to use this as a political fear tactic for their gain.
Not gonna fly at this time though.

This is what you get with obama's appeasement policy.
You can call it political fear tactics but it is what it is.
If obama had stayed the hell out of the Libyan conflict this would never have happen in he first place.

Eight pages in and I am still waiting for that act of war which is a state sponsored act against another state,

I have no idea what this Tea Party poster is trying to say.

But then again perhaps they don't know either?

Obama is not my first pick nor do I worship him, he is far to conservative for me, but better then the asswipe clowns on the right

Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

Is Obama going to light 50 little Christmas trees, in reaction to this? Because that's what it look like to me.

Meanwhile, Romney sounded just like Reagan.

Which is what is bugging me about Romney. Every time he talks off the cuff, he sounds JUST LIKE REAGAN.

But his DAMN STUPID ADVISORS want him to channel McCain.

Good Grief!

Best Reagan Clips from 1980 Carter debate - YouTube

Romney has actually said that he wants to go to war with Libya? Can you link that, por favor.

Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War?

Yes, and unlike the OP he knows what it means and when it has – or in the case of the embassy attacks, has not – occurred.

Sure.... And the Declaration of War by Al Queada in the late 90's wasn't an "act of war" either.. We just snickered and went on dancing.. Guess we wasted a lot of money on 9.11 commissions and investigations to find out what we ignored...

Someone better change the State Dept "style book" on "act of war" if a coordinated armed invasion of our embassies with casualties is NOT "an act of war"..

It's beginning to look to me --- that 1/2 of us are too stupid to survive....

Last edited:
Of course the attack is an act of war. But, terrorist attacks no matter where they come from or who supports the terrorists are never an attack by a state against another state. George Bush understood the concept. obama never will.

Forum List

Back