Has Obama ever heard of an Act of War?

So, you want how many American youth to die in a war over this?

War isn't just something you get to declare and feel good about yourself. You have to commit lives, potentially thousands, to the cause.

You really want that?

That doesn't even consider the money investment.

they dont care, because then they can claim they support them and be all patriotic and such.

Remember you are arguing against Absolutism patriots.

Because the actions of the attack on our embassy was an act of war.

An act of war by what nation?

As I said above.. It doesn't HAVE TO BE a nation.. We ignored a declaration of War by Al Queda for too many years to make that mistake again..

It IS an act of war by SOME ORGANIZATION. And that organization can not be allowed to grow roots in a weakened host country...

The alternative is to cut and run. Withdraw all our assets and representation. That's an option.. Wanna write off the entire MidEast?

According to Rasmussen before the attack 56% of American said was should leave thew middle east alone, only 26% said we should do more. It seems more Americans know how to do a better job than obama does

thats odd seeing how many on the right here are calling for war.

According to Rasmussen before the attack 56% of American said was should leave thew middle east alone, only 26% said we should do more. It seems more Americans know how to do a better job than obama does

The go-to substitute for foreign policy.

Many right-wingers said to stay the hell out of Libya but the left cheered this on.

Many right-wingers said to stay the hell out of Libya but the left cheered this on.

because they rather attack Iran and Syria, so no dice.

War isn't just something you get to declare and feel good about yourself. You have to commit lives, potentially thousands, to the cause.

You really want that?

they dont care, because then they can claim they support them and be all patriotic and such.

Yes. I see that none of them even responded to my post, because they realize that there are PROBLEMS with declaring war and they just can't own up to the fact that they might be mistaken on war being a proper course of action.

You really want that?

Yes. I see that none of them even responded to my post, because they realize that there are PROBLEMS with declaring war and they just can't own up to the fact that they might be mistaken on war being a proper course of action.

What is their to answer you wouldn't agree that obama's appeasement policy caused this.

What is their to answer you wouldn't agree that obama's appeasement policy caused this.

I don't give a shit WHAT you or anybody else thinks caused this. That isn't the fucking point.

The point is, you have people in your camp wanting this to be considered an act of war and for us to go to war over it.

WHY!? WHY THE FUCK do we need to throw our boys at these people, risking even more American lives? You can't win a war of outrage. The more you fight and kill the more outraged they'll be.

Is Obama going to light 50 little Christmas trees, in reaction to this? Because that's what it look like to me.

Meanwhile, Romney sounded just like Reagan.

Which is what is bugging me about Romney. Every time he talks off the cuff, he sounds JUST LIKE REAGAN.

But his DAMN STUPID ADVISORS want him to channel McCain.

Good Grief!

Best Reagan Clips from 1980 Carter debate - YouTube

Yes! That's why Obama went after bin Laden even though Bush said he didn't spend much time on him anymore.

Is Obama going to light 50 little Christmas trees, in reaction to this? Because that's what it look like to me.

Which is what is bugging me about Romney. Every time he talks off the cuff, he sounds JUST LIKE REAGAN.

Good Grief!

Yes! That's why Obama went after bin Laden even though Bush said he didn't spend much time on him anymore.

That's why obama said so, where is the evidence that shows bin laden is dead or what he was actually wanted for.

I don't give a shit WHAT you or anybody else thinks caused this. That isn't the fucking point.

The point is, you have people in your camp wanting this to be considered an act of war and for us to go to war over it.

WHY!? WHY THE FUCK do we need to throw our boys at these people, risking even more American lives? You can't win a war of outrage. The more you fight and kill the more outraged they'll be

of course you don't give a shit because obama is president.

Good Grief!

That's why obama said so, where is the evidence that shows bin laden is dead or what he was actually wanted for.

You calling SEAL Team 6 a bunch of liars?

Big time. Also don't forget about Reagan doing illegal arms deals with Muslims in Iran and this gem:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

I find it hysterical that the right wing trash try to embrace Ronnie, when he was the one that created the taliban whom attacked us on 9/11 and in Libya. Go GOP! :lmao:

Context, BL.

At the time many thought helping the Taliban was the right thing to do. They were, after all, fighting the Russians...

As to the arms deal, probably not the best moment in the Reagan administration...

Good Grief!

Yeah Bush stopped looking for him and miraculously Obama restarted the hunt and found him....yeah that's plausible....in never never land

Forum List

Back